About Zeynep Hotel

• adult pool
  • water park

Fantastic Beach Holiday

Reviewed Wed 29th of June 2016

"We just came back from a fantastic holiday and I already would get on the next flight back there if I could.

Staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful and all areas were very clean (not even wet toilets around the pools at any time of the day etc.).

The food was also great and a perfect variety of international and local dishes. We always tried to sit in Melek's area because her smile just makes your day!

I had a few treatments at the Spa because of medical problems with my legs and can only recommend Sevil as she's unbelievably nice and definitely knows what she's doing.

As to the entertainment, there's so many different things you can do (archery, volleyball, aerobics etc.). The team is absolutely great and offers you to join in but at the same time they leave you alone if you just want to relax at the pool on your own. Especially Halil, Servet and Sasha made our stay very enjoyable!
The evening shows and life music/dancing at the pool bar also are very much fun."

• Travel date: Sat 18th of June 2016

brill holiday

Reviewed Tue 13th of July 2010

"this was my first holiday abroad without my kids as just me and my now husband went. it was a gorgeous hotel the staff were lovely and the rooms were nice gorgeous beach think we will be visiting again for an early anniversary hol ."

• Travel date: Wed 7th of July 2010

holiday of fun

Reviewed Mon 11th of January 2010

"i have been to this hotel 4times now it is such a fantastic hotel everybody is friendly entertainers are amazing i have no fault with this hotel really, well one downfall i think it is dangerous when plants get watered at night and the floors still wet in the morning when you get up because last year when we went back my mum had 2falls out the holiday. but i think that is the only down fall really. hotel is just amazing food is nice. i would recommend it to others espescially with kids too the kids would love it."

• Travel date: Fri 8th of January 2010

Excellent!

Reviewed Fri 20th of March 2009

"Anyone who is reading these please do not listen to a word that other people say! Your holiday is what you make it. I have just returned from being at this hotel and had an excellent week. Fair enough we were told that it was a 5 star, but everywhere has their own system for ratings and in Turkey this is probably a 5 star. I can understand why it would be in peak time from May to Sept. We unfortunatly went off peak and a lot if things were closed. The a la carte restaurants were all closed and the outdoor pools were not up and running properly but other than that it was fantastic. I have never seen a more hard working animation team and the bar staff were all lovely. As for all this talk about Russians, I was really nervous when I read all these reviews about them, I never met one in the whole week I was there. There were alot of germans but there was no problem with them at all. The only thing I would have to complain about was all the people that were COMPLAINING!" All I want is a nice Steak!", "This isn't 5 star!", get a grip you are abroad, you do not go to Turkey to eat steak and as for moaning about what rating it was, on average all the guests I spoke to payed around £350 each for a week all inclusive, what more would you expect for that price? Please go to this hotel, people just love to moan, and if you get as good a deal as we did is more than worth it. We hired a car for one day and went to Perge and Aspendos, an old Roman town and Ampitheatre. These were amazing. Wouls highly recommend them. The hotel is unfortunatly not very close to anywhere but don't be lazy, go for a walk or experience the Turkish bath. The view is amazing and the spa is phenominal. I really hope you enjoy your holiday here, we did and although may not go back to this hotel (purely because I like to experience different places) I will definatly be returning to Turkey. All I can say is make it what you want it to be, don't expect to much and do not listen to other people. :)"

• Travel date: Fri 20th of March 2009

Well, i went to this hotel around five y...

Reviewed Fri 22nd of August 2008

"Well, i went to this hotel around five years ago, age nine. As a child i thought the hotel was absolutly fantastic, i went with my mum and dad and some family freinds which consisted of a child my age. The hotel was great fun and the food was amazing, for some astranged reason my family seemed to become an obsession and we were treated as royalty, we got taken into the kitchen for a private tour and played main parts in all the activitys, i remeber there be ALOT of cake, all the time. I also recall spending a matter of hours catching a tourtoise which to my amusment seemed rather dificult, the slides are quality and the little cave if well cool ! It seems like the hotel is constantly being cleaned and there is marbel everywhere, palm tree's alike the resort is beautifull.. if you pay extra you can do water sports which are fun and the beach and peir are gorgeous, all in all i f*****g love this hotel !! 100 out of 10 Brillaint !!"

• Travel date: Fri 22nd of August 2008

Overall it was a okay holiday but I woul...

Reviewed Thu 22nd of May 2008

"Overall it was a okay holiday but I wouldn't recommend this hotel if you are looking for 5 star luxury.

On arrival to the hotel we were greeted and taken to our room quickly but we found the staff to be rather ignorant and most of the guests too . There were barely any english in the hotel majority were russian and there were very few who could speak any english at all ! . The hotel is owned by russians and some of the staff are russian too . Entertainment was a joke it was that bad .All the entertainment was in russian and the music was russian . The was no english food there and it was all undercooked meat . this hotel to me is no way a five star and i would think twice about spending your money on this hotel because i would rate this 3 star and if your english don't go there because hardly anyone there is english ! I strongly recomend you to not go to this hotel !!!"

• Travel date: Thu 22nd of May 2008

This hotel was advertised as a...

Reviewed Thu 22nd of May 2008

This hotel was advertised as a 5 star accommodationrate although i'd rate about three !

Bar and cleaning staff are ignorant. Most of guests were Russian so everything catered for them. The hotel is owned by Russians and is no longer called the Sun zepnep.
We never saw a rep once in the whole 2 weeks !

This hotel is not ideal for the British as 90% of guests are Russians and food and entertainment etc is aimed towards them. Entertainment was extremly poor !!!! We went kusadasi the year before and that was far nicer than belek . I would strongly recomend you not to waste your money on this hotel and it is certainly not a 5 star hotel more like three star !

• Travel date: Thu 22nd of May 2008

excelent staff brilliant service could n...

Reviewed Thu 22nd of May 2008

"excelent staff brilliant service could not fault it at all.
the meals were good ,the rooms up to standard the only little thing i would like to see changed is the bus tour to antalya they could have cut out the gold house and give us longer at the waterfalls.
but overall a very good holiday."

• Travel date: Thu 22nd of May 2008

this holiday was the best one i have eve...

Reviewed Wed 6th of February 2008

"this holiday was the best one i have ever been on. the staff were friendly, the rooms were clean and the food was great. the rooms were cleaned everyday by maids who were very friendly. i came to this hotel with my mam dad and little brother and we all really enjoyed our time here. the night time entertainment was great with the animators puuting live shows every night. shows included ali barba, greese, michael jackson tribute and many more. the animators worked really hard entertaing the kids during the day and putting on shows every night. the reception staff were great and the head bel boy bilal was amazing. nothing was too much for him and he went out of his way to help you. since this holiday in aug 05 we have all been back again in april 07. although the entertainment staff had changed and the wether was a bit rubbish making it too cold to go in the out side pools we still had a great time. bilalwas still there and remembered us from the last time. he made us very welcolm again. our tour reps gavin in 05 and juliette in 07 were amazing. i will be going back again and would recomend this hotel to everyone. it is well worth 5 *."

• Travel date: Wed 6th of February 2008

This was our 7th time at this hotel and...

Reviewed Mon 17th of December 2007

"This was our 7th time at this hotel and it keeps getting better. It does deserve the 5-star rating it has been given and is a great place to take children. The staff were amazing and were fun to be with.

The rooms were not that good but I was only in the rooms to go to sleep in. The entertainment was good all throughout the day and all night.

It isn't much of a hotel for English people because the hotel is filled with Russians with it being a Russian hotel.

I would still recommend it to any one it is an amazing hotel."

• Travel date: Mon 17th of December 2007

This was our 7th visit to this hotel, an...

Reviewed Mon 6th of August 2007

"This was our 7th visit to this hotel, and we are going back again for an eighth visit again next year!! In terms of value for money, you cannot beat this hotel. We Paid £625 this year for 2 weeks and have paid £600 for 2008. Yes, it's true what the other reviews say - the rooms aren't 5 star, but are cleaned daily and well maintained and the beds are comfy (big plus)! Who goes on holiday to sit in their room though? The best thing about this hotel is its location.

Has anyone ever been to paradise? This place is surely that; beach front and views the best I've ever seen. You can go into the local town of Kadriye and spend hours talking to the locals - they are so friendly. Although you get hassled to go into the shops, you can then sit and talk for hours and have a drink and they will even remember you the next year.

The staff in the hotel work extremely hard especially the waiters, who will go out of their way to do anything for you. The food is great. However, don't be tempted to pile your plate full of everything in the first couple of days because although the food is varied and plentiful, you will just want good old egg n chips or a Chinese by the 2nd week! There are now 3 different restaurants as well as the main one: Turkish,Italian and Fish.

Could talk for hours about this hotel, if you go, you will be a return visitor for many years, nowhere else measures up.

• Travel date: Mon 6th of August 2007

Hotel was ok, entertainment was poor. Mo...

Reviewed Sun 22nd of July 2007

"Hotel was ok, entertainment was poor. Most of guests were Russian so everything catered for them. The hotel is owned by Russians and is no longer called the Sun Zeynep, even though it is still advertised as being so. The food was average, pools ok. Is meant to be a 5 star,but if I didnt know, I would guess at it being no more than 3 star. Last year we went to the Club Voyage in Torba, it was much better than this one. Don't waste your money going here."

• Travel date: Sun 22nd of July 2007

Hotels near Zeynep Hotel

Top traveller tips for Zeynep Hotel

• Gemmabolt89 by Gemmabolt89

"its such a fantastic holiday "

Zeynep Hotel is also called