About Porto Bello Hotel Resort & Spa

• tv other russia
  • tv channel one russia
  • tv rtr planeta russia
  • butler service

Good
( 1945 reviews)

"Very bad experience"

Reviewed Fri 13th of January 2017

"First of all let me tell you the main problem.. The hotel switched off the air conditioner every night around 2 am...I was calling the reception all the night and they was joking with me and my wife...They said ...impossible..you can image with 40 degree.... The Manager I meet was not professional and he doesn't care about the guests ..he has not idea about his job..I suggest him to change it ..unbelievable man. Food very bad and during 11 days never changed ..it is the first time during my holidays I lost weight...thank you Porto Bello.. The best I have meet in that place was the Manager inside of the market located in the lobby, very nice man and really educated ... Finally ..I am travelling for my job around the world ...170 days per year and I never meet a bad Manager and reception staff ugly ..rude.."

• Travel date: Tue 27th of December 2016

Bad service

Reviewed Thu 9th of August 2012

"We stayed in Porto Bello in June. The hotel offers a variety of activities for everyone. The rooms are ok but not magnificent. The hotel lobby is not air-conditioned which makes it very uncomfortable while checking in or enjoying a cup of coffee in the lounge. As for the service, it is terrible. They locked us out of the room because they wanted us to pay 35 Euros even though we have paid all room charges in advance. They didn’t wish to wait until the next morning when we’re going to check out and pay all outstanding charges. Horrible, horrible service! Watch out!"

• Travel date: Wed 8th of August 2012

Almost the best time ever

Reviewed Wed 4th of July 2012

"First of all...it's not a 5 star hotel. It's a 4 star hotel that once had 5 stars.

Second of all, they ruined my holiday. It was all going great when the manager told me I have to pay more money because I am not from the UK or else they will not check me out at the end of my stay (that means customs problems, etc.)

After 3 days of talking to them and explaining and showing them the terms and conditions of my reservation they finally said it clearly: either you pay or you don't leave the country. They actually extorted a sum of money from me because I was in a foreign country and could not do anything.

I paid the money and the traveling agency return the sum I paid to the hotel. But instead of having a great vacation, it was really stressing and since I met the manager two times a day (he called the hotel room and even asked an employee to come get me and he just entered my room when I was in the shower and told me the manager was expecting me...)this vacation really sucked.

Watch out for this hotel if you are not from the UK or Turkey."

• Travel date: Wed 4th of July 2012

Hotel its self really couldn't fault it...

Reviewed Sun 25th of May 2008

"Hotel its self really couldn't fault it although it was mainly Germans and Turkish People, Bit out of the way from anywhere so mainly stayed in the hotel. Went just before the start of season so wasnt that much going on, such as Entertainment so we did get a bit bored!!! Food was okay but did tend to be more or less the same thing and because the Al la Carte restaurant wasnt open we didn;t have much choice but to eat there!!! Bad point about the holiday was our transfers didnt turn up on the way home so the hotel arranged us a taxi, so wont be doing transfers with on the beach again, but they did say on our way to the hotel it was the first week there so hopefully no-one else should have any problems! Great hotel if you just wanna relax and do nothing but lie round the pool but boring if your wanting to explore."

• Travel date: Sun 25th of May 2008

Porto Bello was lovely

Reviewed Sun 11th of November 2012

"Just got back from 1 weeks holiday at Porto Bello. We have no complaints at all. The hotel is lovely, very clean and the staff are all very friendly. Food was also good although there was a lot of repetition we didnt mind because the quality was so good. All inclusive drinks are not bad either especially if you like cocktails. I cant comment on the entertainment as there was none whilst we were there due to it being a week before the official start of season. There is an animation team there though and they were planning to start a nightly entertainment programme the day after we left."

• Travel date: Fri 16th of May 2008

Hi, Firstly just like to say a BIG THANK...

Reviewed Thu 15th of May 2008

"Hi, Firstly just like to say a BIG THANK YOU to Sunshine.co.uk. This is our 2nd holiday with Sunshine.co.uk & I can't thank them enough, Cost, Accommodation, Transfers, etc EXCELLENT.
I'ts hard to recommend anything to anyone anymore but my husband & myself can honestly say BRILL!
The hotel was soooo! clean, the food (the choice) great! the service, great! the staff, so helpful. The spa was excellent, a lovely indulgence, such a lovely relaxing week. This hotel is ideal if you just want to CHILL for a week and re-charge your batteries.
We recommended Sunshine to our friends from Ireland, who travelled to B'ham to fly so we could travel together. They too agreed that the Porto Bello was a excellent hotel.
Well done Sunshine & well done Hotel Porto Bello.
Sue & Andy Biddle"

• Travel date: Thu 15th of May 2008

definite five star

Reviewed Wed 7th of November 2012

"when i booked porto bello hotel i really didnt know what to expect. when i arrived to Antalya i had a 30 minutes ( maybe less) from the airport to the hotel. the outside of the hotel was very nice with two security guards waiting outside for safety. As i went in i was even happier as the inside of the hotel was very nice it had a wow factor with class. staff at reception was also nice they explained everything and someone helped take my luggage to my room and showed me how to use everything. Room was a lovely size with a great view and excellent bathroom, rooms are cleaned daily with clean bedding and towels and plenty of toiletries from the hotel and a bar in the bedroom that is filled up everyday with alcohol, water and soft drinks. The hotel is also very clean and everything in the hotel is well organized, every member of staff knows what their job is and they do it very well. Staff at Porto bello hotel are very nice and well mannered and are always their to help you and ask you what you would like and if i go back then it would be for the nice staff who really have a good sense of humor and made my holiday a good one. Reception staff are brilliant they told me good places to visit nearby and they know how to speak English which in most places don't. The hotel has three beautiful swimming pools that are clean and their is a notice board saying the temperature of the water and the weather etc which is very handy. hotel food was very nice with a large variety to choose from lots of fish, salads, kebabs etc. only thing is when you go to have dinner in the evening men cannot wear sandals so keep in mind although i am sure if you don't have anything else they will still allow you. the hotel is about 10 minutes drive to shopping mall and 15-20 minutes drive to two Bazaars (shopping markets) with cheap stuff and fakes. their are lots of clubs around about 5 minutes drive. If you are thinking of going to stay at Porto bello i would say definitely go for it. places to visit that are near by is Guluk bazaar, festival bazaar and the beach park where they have about 20 clubs ( free entrance to clubs only pay for drinks) . my stay at Porto bello was great i loved it and if i go to Antalya i would definitely stay at this hotel again."

• Travel date: Sun 11th of May 2008

Great city hotel

Reviewed Sun 11th of November 2012

"Great location, just 5 km from the city centre and places of interest. Also, it is about 1km from the MIGROS shopping centre.Food is excelent, staff is very friendly,hotel is very clean.Best time for visiting Antalya is early June and September."

• Travel date: Fri 9th of May 2008

Average facilities, not 5 star. better choice available.

Reviewed Wed 7th of November 2012

"Spent first week at Concorde De Lux on lara beech and it was outstanding. Second week at Porto Bello Spa resort on Conyelti beach on the other side of Antalya - What a let down, small, old and tired looking, stoney beech across a busy and noisey dual carriageway with tunnel access from hotel. Shuttle bus service advertised doesn't exist, food average and limited hours of service. Snack food seem non existent despite advertisement. Snack is interrpreted as a limited menu repeating what you have just had for lunch or dinner. Hotel seemed to be very popular with older looking Turkish/middle eastern business men. All very pleasant and polite manner but it meant the lounge and other communial areas were often deep in cigerette smoke, dinner is a bumpy experience with so many guests in small dinning area and annoying clatter of cutlery. Spa facilities are limited and within a smaller space so busy, Wifi hit and miss in the rooms and pool area, best signal in lobby. Great room, but then I did receive a complientary upgrade to the junior suite! Porto Bello is definitly not a five star these days, more like a worn 4 with very limited kids facilities compared to the Concorde De Luxe. Hotel seems to be in a old residential area with few restaurants or other services within walking distance. Good bus service to and from town centre about 10 mins away. Expensive to get to airport by Taxi about 65 lire £28 at night or 45 lire during the day comapred to Lara beech area. In conclusion avoid Porto Bello when there is much better on offer elsewhere."

• Travel date: Fri 2nd of May 2008

the BEST

Reviewed Thu 29th of November 2012

"I think this was the best sun holiday I had ever had

me and my mother stayed there for a week
and everyday was great

the spa was so wonderfull
and coming out of a super relaxing hamam treatment we spend the rest of the week
relaxing
swimming
reading

everything was so well taken care of
the food was great and served at many times during the days
all day long you could get food or drinks for free
they would pass out pieces of watermelon
have ice cream in the afternoon
or coffee and cookies
the staff was very nice
the animation team a group of young people making sure we enjoyed ourselves
the other guests were nice too

in the evening there was entertainment and afterwards my mother would go to bed and I would go to the disco downstairs
and those drinks were still for free as well

the only money I spend was for the hamam and in the big mall downtown

this year we are thinking about going back there with more members of our family

and I'm looking forward to it already!!!"

• Travel date: Thu 13th of December 2007

Nice Place to stay

Reviewed Sat 17th of November 2012

"We stayed here October 2007.
We flew with Onus Air and arrived at the Porto Bello at 6.30am, I found this very tiring. I was surprised at the the Taxi fare from Antayla Airport to the Port Bello. One way was GBP 35.00 which I thought was quite expensive. The rooms was nice and clean but they were laid with carpet which was a bit grubby. The view from the balcony was nice which over looked the pool and the sea.
The swimming pool was very cold and I could not get in it but the sea was better to go in. There is a tunnel from the pool to the beach so I would not recommend this for people with walking difficulties as there is a about 20 steps down and 20 steps up.
There is a beach bar on the beach aswell. The hotel itself was very clean. Entertainment was okay. There was a few bands and Mr.Porto Bello show. The disco was good until 2am.
Local spirits are Cognac, Gin and Vodka.
The food in the main restrauant is okay but is full of loats of salad dishes with about 3 meat dishes and veg. There is a good selection of fruit aswell. There are 4 restrauants, but you have to pay a service charge of 3 Euro each which I thought was a bit cheeky. Mexican was our favourite with Faijaits. The Spa was stunning we had full turkish bath, scrub, soap and half an hour massage for EUR 45.00 for 1 1/2 hours.. We also had a 30 min back massage for EUR 25.00. This hotel caters for all nationalities, we found the most popular people from Israel and Russia. We got a good deal with Teletext so we were overall Very Happy."

• Travel date: Mon 8th of October 2007

nice hotel

Reviewed Sat 13th of October 2012

"the hotel is very nice and modern .the staff do the best
food is very good .the beatch is very clean there is a bar in the beatch ,bear (,efes pilsen) ,coffe tee , ice coffe the food is very good all day you can eat and in the evening you can go to a restorant there is some restorant (italian mexican mangal)the problem of this hotell is that you have to leaved at 12 am
or pay extra money(for 8 hour we pay 120 $)
and we cant seat in the lobby beacuse there were a lot of smoker
the hamam is very very nice and there is a big jim also
so its very good hotel but not more then 5 star hotel
like some clubs in kamer and antalya"

• Travel date: Sat 25th of August 2007