About Liberty Hotels Lara

• adult pool
  • water park

Good
Good

ADAM FROM ENGLAND Best hotel and holiday ever!!!!!!!

Reviewed 22nd September 2014

"Was my friends wedding and it was amazing on the beach. hotel is mint bar staff very friendly/jr mate,Tuba,Gumze are a credit food excellent location great rooms great very clean great for kids Animation team excellent the animation chief great and Anna and Emire, Pica Chew. i loved it and will be back next year!!!!! CANT WAIT"

• Travel date: 20th September 2014

Lost luggage

Reviewed 15th October 2013

"We stayed at the Lara beach hotel in September and our suitcases were stolen from the hotel reception. They should have stored them in the luggage storage room. We have contacted the hotel by email several times to request a report to confirm our cases went missing but they just ignore us, they were happy for us to spend £2,000 on a holiday to their hotel but will not take responsibility for losing our cases. We are absolutely disgusted at their attitude to our plight. We have lost everything but they just don't care."

• Travel date: 13th October 2013

2nd time at Lara beach

Reviewed 23rd July 2012

"Came back in july after another brill week at this hotel,we have been twice now and both times stayed in a duplex room which i cannot fault,2 bathrooms ,2 mini bars stocked dailey ,big balcony .Facilities are amazing around the hotel with fab pools and waterslides to the beach with lovely loungers and plenty of shade as it was in the 40's .food ,snacks and drinks are plentiful and always great ,i have a fussy 7yr old and he always found plenty to eat.Staff were always smiling ,happy and helpful and they were always busy to keep the hotel clean and tidy .Lots of lovely extra touches dailey .The sunset bar was our fav place very relaxing. in other reviews people said there was no shops around .let me tell you we always walked out after dinner to the shops ,there are loads of them so couldnt understand it when we went the first time ,we found euros the best option .None of us wanted to come home ,looking forward to next year. "

• Travel date: 23rd July 2012

"Unforgettable"

Reviewed 3rd July 2012

"First of all I would like to start that my female friend and I have chosen Lara Beach Hotel relied on excellent reviews and being friendly family-orientated hotel. We were aiming to have stress free, relaxing and memorable holidays. We could never imagine how terribly our holidays would turn out. We arrived 1 o’clock in the morning and were checked in only at 3 am after a long debate over quality of the given room. We were checked in a room on the first floor facing building constructions and constantly working extractor fan. I must say that I have emailed the hotel two months prior the arrival requesting a twin room on a higher floor. I got the response saying that hotel team member will put the note on the system and will do their best. However, the proper room was given only on the third day of our one week holidays. Actually, it happens with 90% of the guests as the hotel is always overbooked with the availability minus one. Practically every evening, while having a drink in the lobby, we were watching new guests arriving and coming back to the reception 10 minutes after checking in with complaints. When I asked for a later check out due to the inconveniences we had to face to begin with I was told by a receptionist in a very rude and aggressive manner that check out time is 12 noon! My last hope was Thomsons holidays representative Mustafa. He was very cordial and promised to help. However we did not hear from him and on the last but one day we were told that we may vacant the room by 4 o’clock. On the day of departure when we went down to the reception to activate the keys we were told that they have changed their minds and now we were allowed to stay only until 2 o’clock (our pick up time was 10 pm!)It felt like they were playing some sort of a game! Taking it as an absolute insult of being treated that way we checked out at 12.30. The most disappointing fact about this hotel is its staff. During our stay in Liberty Hotel we had quite few incidents of harassing and victimising by hotels members of staff, starting from management and ending with bar and restaurant staff. Every second member of staff were forcing their telephone numbers and insisting on calling them. For obvious reasons we never phoned and next day we had to face the aggression from the staff. We were not greeted or acknowledged, just totally ignored. For instance it was a bar tender in Sunset Bar who was very welcoming on the first day and after we did not accept his phone number he shouted at my friend saying that he was waiting for her after work and she has missed a lot!! He threw drinks at us and was very intimidating! Another example I had myself while dining in the main restaurant. A waiter came up to me saying that there was sort of surprise waiting for me on the 8th floor of the hotel. When I started questioning him what exactly it was, he replied without any hint of embarrassment that he is willing to offer his intimate services to me. Do we really need this during our holidays??? The last drop was when one of the chief members of staff attempted to invite us to the private beach and trying to find out what sort of job we do back in the UK and what income we have? When I said which company we are working for, he pushed me on my shoulder saying that he hates rich people and turned his back to us and just left. I am not going into depth of each case but at least one can have the whole image of the Lara Beach Hotel especially if you intend to travel only in female company. We felt very upset and discriminated and there was no one to help there. So we composed a letter addressed to the general manager Mr Mehmet Bicer and gave it to him before the departure. I must emphasise that the receptionist, the guest relation manager tried to lie to us at the first place that GM not in the building and avoid us contacting him. When finally we met Mr Bicer and gave him the letter, he asked for my email address promising to contact me the nearest future with the outcome. It has been 2,5 weeks since we got back from Lara Beach. After few pointless attempts to contact GM both directly and through hotel customer services I gave up. He never bothered to reply to my emails and it would not surprise me if he ignores this review as well. I find it very unprofessional, rude and incompetent. I will be honest if I had the response from him with simple apologies it would make a big difference to the situation. I am coming back to Antalya in two months with 4 family members but definitely will never stay in Lara Beach Hotel. In this hotel they do not know what the excellent customer service is and they will never go “the extra mile” for you. Synopsis: The hotel is far from 5 star grade, well overpriced, rooms are very dated and need refurbishing. Staff does not speak very good English. (Once I asked for bathroom bleach, they sent me a plumber and then gave anti mosquitoes spray instead!). On the good note, hotel can boast with a lovely beach, amazing shows and animation team (Anton, Ana, SJ, Alex), great variety of food. Special thank you to a night and quality control manager Mr Atilla Ozdemir. I will never recommend this hotel. "

• Travel date: 2nd July 2012

WITHOUT DOUBT BEST HOTEL EVER

Reviewed 27th June 2012

"We went to this hotel becaus we liked the reviews it had, and we were not disappointed who came back full of praises and thanks for the recommendation. The romm we had was briliant, the staff were the most friendliest,and enjoyed their work. The food was excellent always a good variety and the desserts were something special. The location was great , right on the beach.am looking forward to returning!!!!!"

• Travel date: 26th June 2012

Fabulous Holiday

Reviewed 16th May 2011

"We have just a 2 week holiday in the Lara Beach Hotel 10/04/11 until 25/04/11 to say the least it was fantastic, on arrival there is a champagne welcome and a flower for the ladies, the rooms are large and the food is amazing the staff cannot do enough for you to many to mention.....not that much to do outside the hotel a few shopping centres but no little bars or taverna type places to stop and have a refreshment if you were out for a walk etc.....but the hotel bars are great cocktails are yummy and there measures are way to large....there is a Nightclub/Disco in the hotel (which u dont hear) but is small for the size of the hotel....There is a kids club which we didnt use but was always active....Throughout the hotel it is immaculate several bars and restuarants..and aslo an adult only pool with a bar next to it.....rooms are cleaned daily and beds changed every other day.....there are safes available in the rooms for approx 2 euros per day.....We took turkish Lira with us on Holiday however it is very much into the Euro now every where is Euro priced so i would suggest you buy euro for easier payments. Hope this has helped :)"

• Travel date: 13th May 2011

Excellent holiday - A must!

Reviewed 3rd April 2011

"I stayed at the Lara Beach Hotel between 8th March 2011 and 21st March 2011. I enjoyed my stay very much. The arrival and booking was very good and my room was ready on arrival which was very pleasing. The Room was a good size, with a double bed, a single bed and a sofa bed (which was changed to a single bed during my stay). The rooms have just been redecorated, so the hotel is in excellent condition Initially the Hotel looked small compared to the two large hotels next to them, but inside it’s really nice. The Service of the Hotel is of a really high standard and all the waiters and the hotel staffs are really pleasant and helpful. The food is really exceptional with plenty of variety. They always had a barbecued dish like steak, kebabs, fish, turkey which was really good. They also have a Pizza Bar near the beach where they make fresh Pizza’s of your choice. The desserts are to die for so you will put on plenty of pounds! They also have 2 A La Carte Restaurants which you can use once a week. These were very nice and made a good evening. The Pools were very clean and there were 3 Outdoor Pools with Waterslides – though these were closed due to not being in season. The Entertainment was very good. We had a magic show and a dangerous show – these were excellent. There is a mini Club which is excellent and the kids really enjoyed these. I have to say that the entertainment team is really friendly. There was an indoor pool which was very good and they also had a Gym, steam room and a sauna. They also have a free shuttle bus going to Antalya (you have two book at 9.00am). Antalya is very nice which a very beautiful marina. I hired a car for a day from Otto and we went to Duden Waterfalls. The waterfalls were beautiful and they had caves where you can go inside the waterfall. We also went to Artur Park which had some very good rides and also had go-karting. The Children just did not want to get out of the place. They have some very good rides for over 12’s and it’s quite cheap. I would definitely recommend this hotel. I have spoken to some reps and they have said that for the service and the friendliness, this is one of the best hotels around. "

• Travel date: 1st April 2011

9th time at larabeach hotel

Reviewed 10th November 2009

"Yes 9 times at this outstanding hotel,you never get a finer friendler staff than this hotel thats one of the reasons we keep going back,the food is all restaurants are fantastic this includes Turkish, Italian, thai, fish, and main restaurant.The hotel interior and exteriors are spotlessly clean great maid service,great features in bed rooms.Good entertainment,summer time great garden and beach parties great them night not to be missed Turkish theme night outside cooking fresh tuna speciality,.Many of our friend from England&parts of Europe return to this hotel time after time.The atmospher in the hotel is great always buzzing in peak periods.Just walk out of hotel gardens and there is the the beach ,sun yourself on hotel marina large beanbags and sunbeds are there taking in that lovely sea breeze.I am ready for my next holiday ther in 2010,get booked you will love it,look out for two super chefs Sedat & Salman,Barbara&David"

• Travel date: 9th November 2009

Absolutely Fabulous

Reviewed 13th August 2009

"Hi we (myself, my aunt and my 2 children 14 & 7) stayed at the Lara Beach Hotel in June this year for 11 nights. All I can say it was one of the nicest places I have stayed. The beach front location is fantastic and if you get a chance the jetty is the place to escape the intense heat. The kids met loads of other kids of all nationalities and were safe to go off on their own. Mine loved the fact they could go and get a freshly made pizza at lunch time, whilst my aunt and I opted for some proper food. The fish dish at the sunset bar is to die for. The food in the main restaurant was what you'd expect from an all inclusive hotel, and does get a bit 'same ol!' But there is enough choice, that unless you were completely unadventorous (in which case you should probably stay in England??) or extremely fussy you could find something to your liking. Make sure you try the Al a Carte restaurants. They give you a change from the buffet style main restaurant. It's nice to actually have waiter service. The Italian was very nice but a little bit stuffy in atmosphere. When we went to the Turkish Restaurant it was actually a bbq stlye meal down by the beach. The atmosphere was superb and the waiter a scream, but we unfortunately got bitten a live so ruined the night. The Asian restaurant was very good as well, they were very accomodating with my son who is 7 and cooked him a chicken breast especially, as he did not like some of the dishes. The animation team were not only the most gorgeous looking guys I've seen, (if only I was 20 years younger???) but they made your stay as enjoyable as you let them. They were exstremely hard working but always polite and happy. The only critism I have is that the room we initially had was very small for a family room and was in no way suitable for us. We ended upgrading to a sea view suite at a cost of 500 euros!!! Over all a fine hotel to stay in as long as you realise 5* in Turkey is not the same as 5* in England. I would definately recommend a stay here and I would go back again."

• Travel date: 13th August 2009

Thomson

Reviewed 28th July 2009

"We returned from our holiday at Lara Beach in June, this was our 1st time to Turkey and was going with mixed ideas going off what we had been told. I have to say it's been our most Amazing holiday to date, the Hotel was out of this world,the staff were the friendliest we have ever met, the food was just Wow! the Hotel was immaculate, towel's changed daily, bedding every other day and the little Creation's left on your bed each day was a Special touch which made all the difference. My only fault, was there was nothing to do outside of the hotel, which im sure will come in time, and that the Entertainment finished to early. Other than that, it was a Perect Holiday. I travelled with my Husband and 3 Daughter's 19,14,5. Would luv to say I have booked again for next year, but obviously due to it's increased popularity, Thomson have put another £1400 on the price from what we paid this year for the same time and duration. Come on Thomson, that's a bit "to much", dont you think?"

• Travel date: 26th July 2009

lara beach hotel

Reviewed 10th July 2009

"i booked this hotel last april when they had the 1 child goes free offer, i booked it as a 30th gift to my self as i celebrated this while i was out there, i looked many hotels and the reviews and this was by far the best, the beach isn't white sands with clear blue sea, so if its that your after then you would be de appointed, i knew this from other people photos any way so want surprised, i pick it purely for the great reviews it had and i have to say i had high expectations for the week i had book and on arrival i knew it lived up to them. the staff could not do enough for you, their English was not greet as others have said in the reviews it seems the first language they know is German but i have to say that the migratory of people there was Scottish! food was fantastic, every thing for any ones taste, lots of fresh fruit every day, and freshly made stone baked pizzas you watched being made, ice creams at certain time of the day, put it this way you'll never go hungry! and also got to add that this is the first time i have been away and not had an up set stomach. and i ate there salads and had ice in my drink, i did use bottlews water to clean my teeth with though, in case. if you like a day out shopping then get a 105 bus out side the hotel to the market, 20 mins away, cost 1.80 lira, about 90p. but be wear that they ask every when in turkey for euros first, they make more money on them, i didn't take any euro just lira but they will take it just ask prices in lira. one thing i was not aware of before going to turkey was that you need injections, so see your doctors first. had a great time and one day will be going back, great for all,10/10 "

• Travel date: 10th July 2009

Perfect

Reviewed 7th July 2009

"Could not fault this hotel. Superbly clean and great food and drink. The Thai restaurant is lovely. We had a sea facing room with a lovely balcony and every day on returning to our room it had a different style of decoration on the bed. The staff speak very good english and are extremely attentative. If you are looking for a friendly, relaxed and a holiday with a personal touch this is the place to go."

• Travel date: 7th July 2009
  • ...

Hotels near Liberty Hotels Lara

Top traveller tips for Liberty Hotels Lara

• by Anne A

"Don't go to this hotel"

• by mandy braham

"do a speed boat trip to the waterfalls."

• by M&T

"make sure you know what type of holiday you wish not a lot of night life here for the young...."

• by Sidney

"Hire a Car and go to Duden Waterfalls (It will be cheaper to book before hand as it's around 35 Euros a Day"

• by fishermanlara

"harbour and waterfalls used hotel restaurants all the time"

• by kitkat44

"Its a strip of beach with 5* hotels and not a lot else!"

• by loopyloo

"Must experience this Hotel."

• by desperatehousewife

"recommed the perge tour, the water fall are magical and the amphitheatre is amazing, "

• by smoochybunky

"A trip to Lara market is a must"

• by ChristineOsborne123

"Theres so many i cant choose!"

• by ChristineOsborne123

"Loved Antalya (lara beach)its outstanding !we might go back in september for 1 week or so!"

Liberty Hotels Lara is also called