About Alp Pasa Hotel

Nice Hotel

Reviewed Wed 11th of November 2015

"I was in a hotel Alp pasha with my family this summer.Ä° have to add that we are a quite big family, because we consists of 5 people. The design was inspired by ottoman times. you can expect luxury and intimacy there. We had a big room and our children had a great messy time there. We enjoyed our hotel swimming pool a lot but the beach near was amazing. This hotel is situated in the center of Kaleici and we liked there so much because we could eat and drink there easily. Ä° hope next year we will be lucky to go there too."

• Travel date: Wed 4th of November 2015

Reviewed Tue 31st of March 2015

"We always prefer boutique hotels. last summer we were in Kaleiçi and stayed at Alp Pasa Hotel. it was fantastic to sleep in a room which Ottoman designed. The room was very clean and wide. There was great ambiance all parts of hotel. especially, we loved traditional Turkish dining. We ate delicious foods. And the staff was so polite they were always smiling. I would like to recommend all visitors who planned to go Kaleiçi. it was one of the best holiday. we are grateful to all staff of Alp Pasa Hotel."

• Travel date: Tue 31st of March 2015

good place

Reviewed Tue 24th of March 2015

"I just spent three nights at the Alp Pasa Hotel and really enjoyed it good value for money, clean basic rooms,and a garden with green.It's in the lovely old town with plenty of restaurants within walking distance. As others have said friendly desk clerks and staff.Definitely going back."

• Travel date: Sun 22nd of March 2015

Wonderful

Reviewed Mon 9th of March 2015

"First of all Kaleiçi is a wonderful place. i really liked there. there is old town and so sweet place. Then i want to write something about Alp Paşa. it is historical building but it is restored and designed concept. The hotel is so clean i think it is most important thing my room my pillows were clean. This is nice hotel with good location. You can go everywhere easly from hotel. There is good beach and nice cafe or restaurant. i would like to recommend everyone this hotel."

• Travel date: Mon 9th of March 2015

Amazin holiday.

Reviewed Thu 5th of March 2015

"I had stayed here for 4 days and it was amazing holiday. It is classic Ottoman designed hotel. It was exciting experience for me. Historical place and also we stayed a historical room. The bed and bathroom was great and clean. There was delicious breakfast. And hotel location was really good. We walked around the hotel all day it was enjoyable. you can find everything in 5 minutes. I recommend to everyone for peaceful holiday. And thank you for all staff."

• Travel date: Wed 4th of March 2015

A party of my family stayed here in Octo...

Reviewed Fri 13th of June 2008

"A party of my family stayed here in October 2007 for my wedding. I didnt actually stay here this time, as we wanted to stay in a 5 star hotel, but i wished we had! I stayed here with a friend however in June 2006.

This hotel is beautiful. The setting and the atmosphere are fantastic. The breakfast and evening meals are wonderful and the staff are very helpful. My husband and i often came to this hotel to eat.

One of our party had an accident whilst we were there and the staff couldnt have been more attentive.

The prices of drinks etc were much the same as other hotels.

The location in the middle of antalya's old town is great for exploring and sightseeing and is close to shops and mermeli beach.

The pool area is quite small however.

I would stay in this hotel again - it was great!"

• Travel date: Fri 13th of June 2008

Contradiction

Reviewed Fri 14th of December 2012

"This hotel is a contradiction. The first room we were showed was awful and switched to a lovely room (which we had to pay more for). All rooms overlook the pool/bar, which plays disco music until midnight. Found that kind of noisy. when checking out, we tried to pay with credit card for the extras and they wouldn't accept it. and insisted we go to get cash. Isn't this a hotel?"

• Travel date: Sun 21st of October 2007

Beware the beauty

Reviewed Mon 22nd of October 2012

"Agree with many other comments, beauty is deceiving. Swimming pool open until 7pm, by 6:05 they tell you to get out! Do not bring any food or drinks into the hotel (international standard!! HAHA). otherwise they send in the secret police. If that is what you want do stay there, otherwise beware"

• Travel date: Thu 4th of October 2007

terrible

Reviewed Fri 2nd of November 2012

"The Hotel very nice, but the service is the worst that I had never in that kind of Hotel. Bad behavior, very expensive extras, not service at all. There are many other Hotels around much better than this."

• Travel date: Mon 10th of September 2007

Loved the Alp Pasa

Reviewed Fri 14th of December 2012

"A terrific value and lovely hotel with pool. Prices include lovely breakfast & dinner buffets. Located in the old walled city. A great place to relax for a couple of days. Not close to a good swim beach(Laura Beach half hour away by bus). Walking distance to a small beach at habor."

• Travel date: Thu 23rd of August 2007

Alp Pasa: no more

Reviewed Thu 13th of December 2012

"Structure (rooms, restored old building, pool) promise a great stay, but service (above all personnel kindness) is very bad and the price not worthy. Consider all is extra (internet access, drinks at dinner) and costs far more than turkish standard."

• Travel date: Sun 19th of August 2007

beware

Reviewed Thu 13th of December 2012

"Boyfriend and I wanted to experience a cute turkish hotel-the setting is lovely but don't stay more than 48 hours.
We wanted a spacious room so asked for deluxe room at 80€ with brekfast : got a basic room, nothing to write home about.
Hotel staff is always looking for charging you extras € . want a map from reception? 2 euros-altough it is free at the tourist information center. Want to put your stuff in the safe ? 2 euros/day). 10 minutes internet is 2 €/ Was happy to get out of there after 2 nights.Fresh orange juice in the morning 3€!
Location of hotel in popular district : OK
need to get the bus to go to a beach and you can't enjoy pool.
Beware of the photos of the pool - you have to know it is a 3,5m*3m pool : enough for 5 adults to stand up in - not even stretch out...no shower before goıng in there...hygıene is poor.
So don't even think of enjoying a swim in the pool -altough temperatures in august is high (36 degrees C/humidity 78%)
Food : choıce of food is poor.Beware of the prices of the drinks
Conclusion : room rate should be 50€/night B&B /for 80€ you can get better services & in another hotel...Alp Paşa is a 2* with rates of a 4* (ınternatıonal standards)"

• Travel date: Fri 3rd of August 2007