About Tuntas Suites AltInkum

• tv channel one russia

Good

Very spacious rooms

Reviewed Tue 24th of April 2018

"The apartments were very spacious best iv ever been to in altinkum. The rooms were clean and modern looking ...bathrooms could do with getting rid of the baths and replacing woth showers but apart from that we enjoyed our stay! It was ideal as it's close to the beach ..less than 5 mins and it's lovely and quiet! It's a lovely walk to dolphin square. Been twice here and going again in july this year:)"

• Travel date: Thu 2nd of February 2017

Disgusting place to stay

Reviewed Thu 16th of August 2012

"We booked and paid for a two bedroom app, only to be told on arrival that because they were busy, there was no app available and we were put into a small one bedroom app that was not only tiny, but dirty and had holes in the bathroom door, a bathroom that was dirty with holes in the door, bed linen that had holes in and one of our kids had to sleep on the floor that night due to his bed being broken. Next morning we were informed that there still was no two bedroom app available, but would let us keep the dirty app from the night before and give us another one bedroom app for the kids. After much arguing with staff and a stressful start to our hol, they them moved us all to another one bedroom app which was slightly bigger, but just as dirty and was 64 steps up on the top floor with no lift. The pool are was also dirty and bar stools that looked like they hadnt seen a cloth or water since the year before. My advice to anyone who has booked this dump is to think twice. Two other families also had the same prob as ourselves when they arrived and our Thomas Cook rep was about as useful as a chocolate teapot! These apartments dont just need to be cleaned, they need to be pulled down."

• Travel date: Wed 15th of August 2012

gail singleton terry singleton

Reviewed Thu 19th of July 2012

"tuntas apart are the best i have been in they clean very friendly staff they will do anything for you we have been going 5years now cant wait to go back ."

• Travel date: Thu 19th of July 2012

Basic ...But very Good

Good
Reviewed Thu 1st of September 2011

"This was our third time in Altinkum, was worried about staying at the Tuntas apart after reading the reviews. When we arrived our room was not ready, we was put up in 1 bedroom apart, glad we booked the 2 bedroomed was moved next day.apartments were cleaned every other day with a towel & linnen change. Staff very friendly and helpful. The pool area was a little small and found it shaded over during the day.I would recomend the Tuntas apartments, "you get what you pay for," we did enjoy our stay there and had a great holiday. Debbie Hull.. "

• Travel date: Tue 30th of August 2011

Never Again

Reviewed Thu 7th of July 2011

"Stayed for 1 week here - absolutely awful. Standard of apartment wasn't even basic it was far worse. Nothing to cook on apart from a rusty oven/grill - Toilet disgusting yuck - the good side was the bedding and towels were clean & the room was cleaned once during our stay. As for Altinkum it was ok but the hassle you get from restaurants was pretty bad. Weather was amazing.People very friendly"

• Travel date: Mon 4th of July 2011

Reviewed Fri 8th of July 2011

"Just spent 2 weeks in tuntas apartments and found them to be very clean,towels and sheets changed twice a week.Could do with more hanging space but take a over door hanger.Staff friendley and very helpful.Pool area a bit small.Would have no hesitation in going again."

• Travel date: Sun 3rd of July 2011

tuntas very good

Reviewed Thu 23rd of June 2011

"this is the first time we have been to turkey and did worry what accomadation was going to be like.
i was very impressed with the tuntas apartments..apartments were clean and cleaned on a daily basis ,the staff were brillant ...thank you ..booked again next year "

• Travel date: Tue 21st of June 2011

We loved it!

Reviewed Mon 13th of June 2011

"After reading all the reviews I was rather anxious about going but I have to agree with a few of the reviews it's lovely. It's not the Ritz or anything but for what we paid it was a very enjoyable holiday. We stayed for 14 nights the maids came in and cleaned everyday - during May - and the staff couldn't have been nicer.

Admittedly the rooms could have been cleaner but the bedding was clean enough just the dust was a bit of a nightmare but the mop and broom were to hand so we just cleaned up after ourselves - simples.

We had a 2 bedroomed apartment and would you believe I miss all the stairs?! It's far enough away from Main beach to not have to be involved everyday but close enough to walk to! it's about 10 minutes to the main strip. Ideal!

We didn't cook in our apartment except toast and maybe some rolls at lunchtime but we loved it. The cooker had 2 electric rings on it with a little oven so you could easily heat things up if you wanted to. The space in the rooms was good although take clothes hangers we couldn't find any but when we asked they were soon available. Even when we asked for blankets!

We had 2 sofas which was handy. There wasn't a TV and we didn't need the air con but it was offered. The safe was a requirement and cost £2 a day. There was a hairdryer in the bathroom but we had an extra one with us. The bathroom had all we needed - its a shower over a half bath so you can sit in it if you want - nice enough but freezing in the morning.

There's a mini market just a few minutes walk from the apartments - stocks most things and open til 3am bonus. Cafe Sabri was really lovely for a breakfast if you fancied one. Spent a lot of time in Lineker's bar - karaoke and party bar staff were brilliant, food fab and the Turkish night was really worth attending - serious check it out."

• Travel date: Fri 10th of June 2011

Great Holiday

Reviewed Wed 22nd of September 2010

"I was totally dreading going to this place after reading the reviews but it turned out to be a fantastic. The rooms were big enough and it was not a problem paying for air-con as it did make a difference (was very hot). It was a 3* hotel but it was exactly what we wanted and you do get what you paid for. We never used the pool but it was always clean as were the hotel rooms. We were self catering and jaja's which was mentioned in a previous review was great the breakfasts were lovely and it was reasonable priced. I don’t think I would go in low season as there would not be many places open. Altinkum was great especially dolphin square. I was definitely recommending these apartments to friends and family. "

• Travel date: Thu 16th of September 2010

amazing altinkum

Reviewed Fri 24th of September 2010

"just had the most amazng time in turkey in altinkum was a bit dubious of going to turkey but me and my kids had the best time ever stayed at th tuntas apartmnts which were very nice the staff were so friedly andhelpful they couldnt do enough for u. we had a turkish night at our apartments which was fab and ate at a fab place called cafe sabri who had tasty meals and friendy staff we love u guys. my favourite plac was british pub karaoke i love the place and miss all the guys there they made us so welcome. we loved the tuntas so much we booked on sunday when we got back for next year so we will be back on th 19th of august for another 2 fab weeks i cant wait these apartments are highly recommended cant wait to get back. if i win the lotto b 4 next august i think i will go and live there i love the place so fingers crossed for a lotto win if not my 2 weeks of sun will be enough. if u have never been 2 turkey try altinkum and stay at the tuntas apartments u will have a fab time and make new friends i did . "

• Travel date: Tue 7th of September 2010

Best holiday ever!

Reviewed Mon 6th of September 2010

"I can't believe seeing the bad reviews about this place. Yes you do have to pay extra for air con which worked out to be £10 for the week. Hardly bank breaking. After reading the bad reviews I was dreading going. I have never been to such a clean apartment. I went with 5 other girls and the apartment size was great. It was very big everything was in good condition I was very impressed. The staff were very very friendly and spoke very good english and was always very helpful. The pool especially was very clean and the pool and floor around it is washed every single night. They even held a turkish night where they put on a BBQ and some turkish bits which was brilliant. They had entertainment; turkish dancers, belly dancers and games followed by a pool party ... all for 22 lira (about £10). It was amazing. We went self catering and we found a lovely resteraunt called Ja Ja's. The service is brilliant and food is superb! The beach is about 100m away and a little corner shop about 50m away. We are going back there next year. It really should be a 3* without a doubt and trust me, I am so fussy when it comes to being clean!! The only criticism of the whole holiday was Thomas Cook, would not go with them ever again. However, I do suggest doing the lazy day cruise. It was one of the best days on the holiday! Absolutely amazing!"

• Travel date: Fri 3rd of September 2010

excellent for families

Reviewed Thu 13th of May 2010

"After reading the reviews, I was not looking forward to taking my elderly (91 & 84yr old) parents and my 2 young boys (5 & 6) to The apartments...... THANKFULLY the bad reviews were a load of rubbish!
My parents are used to going in 5 star hotels, We are re-booking for this October! So I think that says it all.
The rooms were clean, the staff were polite and very helpful, The location was fantastic and the Stray dogs the reviews went on about are no problem and certainly not aggressive.
A BRILLIANT HOLIDAY......... THANKYOU TUNTAS STAFF!"

• Travel date: Wed 12th of May 2010

Hotels near Tuntas Suites AltInkum

Top traveller tips for Tuntas Suites AltInkum

• carlt1970 by carlt1970

"Lovely place but its not the same as it was andd avoid the Everest Restaurant like the plague "

• carlt1970 by carlt1970

"Summer Garden restaurant is superb, "

• merrykart by merrykart

"best restaurants were the vine queens head and altinkum restaurant "

• Hayli by Hayli

"It is lovely. Going again next year! "

• andrea mcnair no1 altinkum girl by andrea mcnair no1 altinkum girl

"amazing holiday at great apartments "

• Kym by Kym

"We were self catering so didnt try hotel food "

• keeley by keeley

"Walk down in to Main Beach. "

• Debra by Debra

"book a 2 bedroom apartment with pool view "

• Lizzi by Lizzi

"I wouldnt advise anyone to stay at the Tuntas Apartments. "

• Karen S by Karen S

"Stay locally if eating out its much cheaper than in dolphin square area. "

Tuntas Suites AltInkum is also called