Goldcity Tourism Complex

Kargicak Kasabasi, Kargicak, Alanya 07400 Turkey

Good

it is a wonderful hotel in a lovely location

"Fantastic location,wonderful views.
We found this hotel to be a lovely place to stay.
The room we stayed in was very modern and clean.
The hotel has great facilities,our children had a
great time swimming especially in olympic size pool.
They have many restaurants to choose from and they
are great value.Staff were very friendly and very helpful.
We hope to return to goldcity soon again as we had a
wonderful time there. From Michael o Keeffe in Ireland"

• Travel date: Fri 20th of March 2009

This is the best you will find anywhere

Good

"We stayed at Goldcity last summer and we had the best time of all. Whether you just want to relax by the pool(s) or pamper yourself, all this can be done without leaving the hotel. there is so much to do if you want to, including ice skating. There is a disco and two irish bars so the choice is endless. Whether its a casual drink or dining out its all here at Goldcity. Fabulous"

• Travel date: Sun 15th of March 2009

Paradise found

"What can I say I have travelled most of the world and Goldcity is the only place I return to, the complex has everything you could wish for and each year the friendly management add new attractions.

From sunbathing in the numerous pool to ice scateing to 10 pin bowling to golf to tennis the complex has it all.

Go for it you wont be dissapointed"

• Travel date: Sun 15th of March 2009

Wow! Heaven on earth!

"Went to Goldcity for a relaxing holiday back in April 08... and can't wait to get away there again! Facilities superb, staff excellent, the attention to detail and quality of the building and fittings.. are absolutely remarkable! huge hotel, huge pools, great spa treatments, everything you need is onsite, with more development and facilities being added all the time! Shuttle service to the beach, and transfers to/from airport were spot on. Nightime life in Alanya is easy to get to as well as the local sites. Hotel operates a credit system for using in the shop and they even have a snooker/pool room which was great some evenings. Kids love the resort, but also good for couples. Restaurant and food very high quality and everything about the place is amazing.. views to die for, day/night!

Really really impressed, and looking forward to going again this year with my partner.. MUST SEE, and HIGHLY RECCOMENDED!!"

a trually magical experience

"I can't recomment this holiday complex high enough. My first visit was such a magical experience that I have been back 3 times since and have booked again for this coming July. I have two teenage sons and it is difficult to coax them to come on holidays with us but they will never say no to Goldcity. There is so much to do in the complex not to mention the town of Alanya. The complex is so peaceful you totally switch off and relax. The food, services, and staff or exceptional. There is trually something very magical and special about the complex. It's hard to discribe the experience you need to see it for you self."

• Travel date: Sat 14th of March 2009

Goldcity a place you will keep coming back to

"Our visit to Goldcity was truly a relaxing and most enjoyable holiday. The staff at Goldcity were so helpful and friendly they could not do enough for us they made us feel very welcome. The hotel itself has a sense of luxury and the hotel apartment was beautiful, very comfortable and very clean with all mod cons and had an amazing view of the Taurus mountains. In our opinion if you wanted you would not need to leave the complex as they have so much to offer with their many restaurants, indoor and outdoor pools, bowling, crazy golf, spa facilities, gym, cinema, supermarket, shopping centre, games room, kids club, giant trampoline, water slides, night club and pub. We are going back for another holiday in June 2009 and have told all our friends and family about it. What I liked most about Gold city is the friendliness of staff, amazing sea and mountain views, the fact that there is always a nice breeze so the heat is not stifling during the very hot months. The least thing I liked about Goldcity is the travel time from the airport to the hotel but I believe that problem is being solved with the opening of a local airport."

A Paradise on earth!

"Goldcity is absolutely fantastic, with in every respect extreemely high quality. Excellent food are served, you may choose from the various buffet or from one of the International
Cuisine where the most delicious food are served. The Management and the whole staff
are allways smiling and giving the best service we ever have experienced.
During last three years we have been visting Goldcity more than 12 times, both with our
own family members and with friends. They are all very impressed and by the facilities
within this flowerfull complex there are activities for all ages. It is also a place where
you may settle down in one of the parks and relax quitely by your own and just briething fresh air and smelling from the flowerfull gardens. Sport and Culture activity are also
well within distance from Goldcity. Regards from Norway;Odd Nergaard Skaug and family."

• Travel date: Thu 12th of March 2009

A World To Get Lost In

"Visited Gold City with my family in july,concider this resort to be our favourite place in the world. Every amenity available from spa to cinema to private beach.At Goldcity nothing is a problem where the guest is always put first and pampered.with all the many resturants and of course the feeling of home in the Irish bars. Ive just booked our return visit in August 09 and look forward to seeing the many additions incl. ice ring and bowling .Well done to all at Goldcity.Pete Galway Ireland"

• Travel date: Thu 26th of February 2009

A Gem

"Visited Goldcity with 7 friends & family . Had a fantastic time. All the facilities are world class. About 7 restaurants to choose from. Enjoyed the 4 world cuisine restaurant the most. Check out the Zodiac Bar on 16th floor at night. Fantastic views over Alanya.
Some of us stayed in an Apart Villa and had food/wine delivered one evening from Folans at a very reasonable cost.
All Goldcity staff are exceptionally warm, courteous & helpful ...nothing is a problem."

• Travel date: Tue 4th of November 2008

Greatest place ever..!!

Good

"I have been to top hotels all over the world.. this one tops most for attention to detail! the facilites ,the spa, the huge pools..good luck doing a full lap! the bars and food are world class, and the rooms are more like a large apartment. i would recommend it to ev eryone, it is worth every penny. make sure to have a beer under the waterfall. dan sept 08"

• Travel date: Mon 15th of September 2008

ALL THAT GLITTERS IS NOT GOLD

"I will first start with a positive comment....this is the first hotel I have been to where the pictures online and in the broucher were the same and even better when arriving at the hotel. I looked at 3 rooms on arrival and each room was outstanding....BUT ALL THAT GLITTERS IS CERTAINLY NOT GOLD IN RESPECT OF THIS HOTEL.
CHECK IN - At check in porter failed to take luggage when we arrived from the front of the hotel from any of the coach full of people who arrived with me. There where families with very young children and we arrived the day they had the worst weather, thunder and lightning and it was raining buckets and a porter was standing watching each person pulling their luggage to the front desk and offered no assistance. We were informed that we would be given food on arrival, no food was in the restaurant so had to complain several times before we received a salty bowl of warm soup. I was allocated the wrong room and was told the sea view I had paid for was not available as they were fully booked. I informed front desk that as it was late Ii would stay in the room offered, but in the morning they would have to reimburse me for the sea view room that Ii had paid for. To my surprise within 10 mins I received a call from reception to say that they had found my sea view room and I could move straight away.
Cleanliness of Room – Room was very clean, but cleaner does not come every day as advertised in the broucher and website. She only will come every day if you complain but she won’t turn up before 5.oopm.
Lounge Bar – Staff in bar give free drinks to girls in short dress who do not have all inclusive wristbands and the are quite rude and only respond if you are German, Dutch or Russian.
Pool Bar – Staff are beyond rude and very very slow, you would think that they went to kill the cow to make the burger for you. But if you are Russian, German or Dutch they tend to fly the meat in and priorities them before the British.
Food in General – ok, very repetitive but once getting your food you had the job of trying to find a knife & fork
Shuttle Bus – The hotel offers a bus to Alanya and the beach but no matter what time to arrive the Russians / Germans are pushing and shoving to get onto the bus. They managed to push my elderly mother and a friend who was helping her to get on, and the friend ended up with a cut knee as a result. This is my first vacation in the company of so many Germany and Russian people and I must say they are absolutly vile, rude and inhumane species I have ever had the unfortunately displeasure to be in the company of.
Final Comment – The hotel only caters for the Russian, Dutch and Germany and is very disrespect to the British and their clientele are very prejudice/racist. I met a at least 15 families for the UK who were all experiencing the same problems so new it wasn’t just me who felt like we were in a hostile environment. The British are treated like second class citizens and would NOT RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL TO ANYONE FROM THE UK. The staff are unprofessional and need a lesson is customer care.

• Travel date: Mon 14th of January 2013

Amazing hotel

Good

"Just got back from staying 7 nights at the gold city complex and I must admit it was a wonderful hotel, amazing facilities and views! It's located in the mountains so you are some distance from the main city alanya. They have buses from the hotel or taxis so if you don't mind travelling a bit.

It is a lovely hotel, staff were very friendly and helpful and great facilities for children. I would defiantly visit again and recommend to family and friends. "

• Travel date: Thu 30th of June 2011

Hotels near Goldcity Tourism Complex

Stayed at Goldcity Tourism Complex? Share your insight.

Goldcity Tourism Complex is also called