Alenti Sitges Hotel & Restaurant

Suite Cristal Alenti Sitges Hotel & Restaurant

Good

True boutique hotel in the craziness of sitges.

Reviewed 1st April 2013

"We came here for our honeymoon and we weren't disappointed. We booked the suite on the top floor and it definately has the wow factor. The service has been fantastic. It's family run and you get that feeling all the time. The guy that commented earlier is slightly unfair. This is a stylish, minimalist hotel. If he wanted something more chintzy then I suppose you book somewhere else. We'd definately come back again. I'm writing this on our last day which I would normally never do but it's such a lovely hotel and I love the fact there's only 9 rooms so you're always looked after."

• Travel date: 24th July 2010

Style over substance

Reviewed 29th March 2013

"I didn't have a poor experience at the Alenti, however, it just didn't suit me. I didn't feel relaxed the whole time I was there. For one it was style over substance and secondly 'style' wasn't reflected in most of the other guests who I felt would have been suited to other hotels in the resort. Whilst we paid the highest rate we've ever paid for a hotel in Sitges I feel the extra cost is not merited for what you get. That's to say you can get a whole lot more for less elsewhere (Calipoliis, Melia, Antemare), accepted in less than contemporary surroundings. Being small it felt soulless and cold. The room was more of a cell to me I'm afraid and I couldn't wait to leave the hotel every day. I don't want to put people off but be very sure it's the type of place you want to stay in. It felt like a glorified guest house where your every move was monitored and analysed – yes like being on Big Brother. Not a comfortable place for me I'm sorry to say."

• Travel date: 6th July 2010

A Jewel Right In The Center of Everything!

Reviewed 23rd March 2013

"What to say when the first sight is as good as the last one! a white jewel perfectly located where nearly everything happens in Sitges. Welcome greeting is great, Service is good and the room are purely white and as clean as you can imagine. The location is quiet for an hotel situated between bars and night clubs. The restaurant deserves all the awards for a very good meal and service is as friendly as it can be. You really feel like being in your private home away from home! Congratulations and keep doing your best and try to improve it!"

• Travel date: 16th June 2010

Perhaps my favorite small hotel in the world. Yes, the world.

Reviewed 26th March 2013

"Hotel Alenti is a breath of fresh air in Sitges. We arrived in Sitges via train after a week in Barcelona (wonderful, by the way!) and found that it was an easy walk of 7 minutes or so to the Alenti. Room wasn't quite ready when we arrived at noon so we checked bags and the very friendly hotel staffer gave us ideas for lunch, where to take a quick stroll on the Mediterranean boardwalk, etc. When we did get to our room (the suite, #9), were were stunned. We saw the pics online but this top-floor room has glass on 2 sides of the room and has the largest terrace we've ever seen in a hotel room. The terrace has 2 large chairs for lounging, another huge "papasan" type chair that can also hold 2, a table/chair combo and a wonderful outdoor soaking pool. The pool even has a feature which allows you to put on a color show at night...simply amazing. Because of the large glass wall feature, we were able to open the doors and really have an indoor/outdoor room and enjoy the lovely Sitges weather. The room, like the hotel, is rather minimalist. All-white with all-cotton bedding, L'Occitane toiletries, nice bathroom fixtures, robes/slippers, etc. It's even environmentally-friendly as when you take your room key with you, the lights and power go out. Nice. Wish we had that in the U.S. The location on the bar-heavy street the locals call "sin street" is superb. It's somewhat festive at night because of the Parrot's bar next door but noise was never much of a problem thanks to airline-supplied earplugs. If you have a rear-facing room, it would be better for light sleepers. Overall, I really can't recommend the Alenti enough. It's superb and deserving of its top ranking on tripadvisor."

• Travel date: 8th June 2010

So good I almost feel like keeping it to myself!

Reviewed 28th March 2013

"What a difference from the 3 days we stay at the Hotel Calipolis. We booked there as it was on the beach... well, the Alenti might not be on the beach but it's just a little gem! We popped in to ask if they had any availability one day we were passing (it's right on "Sin Street") and were struck by how friendly they were. They booked us in for the following night (and at half the price we were paying at Calipolis). We liked it so much we extended our stay by another night. The whole hotel has only 9 rooms, and is a family business. We liked this much better than the impersonal service you get in larger hotels. The design of the place is very modern which is great for us... all white walls and glass. The rooms were minimalist and very clean, with decent storage. The rate includes a free continental breakfast (in room or in restaurant) and the hotel has free WiFi throughout. TV (one of the things hotels usually screw up) actually worked perfectly, but my only complaint with it would be the lack of English channels. If you speak Spanish or German though you will be fine. In other boutique hotels we've stayed in they often have DVD libraries - this could be an option? In a perfect world I'd have Sky TV wherever I stayed :-) If I had to pick fault it would be minor things - some mild water damage to woodwork from the shower in our bathroom caused the bathroom door to catch. Also, our first night we returned to find our room door fully open - nothing was taken or disturbed though (and there was security on duty downstairs) so we assume the door had to be very purposefully pulled behind you when leaving... teething problems I'm sure but something to look out for if you're in room 8! All in all, this is probably the nicest small hotel or B&B we've stayed in and we'll definitely return next time we're in Sitges."

• Travel date: 20th May 2010

pure line, upscale boutique hotel

Reviewed 24th March 2013

"totally IN hotel: very pure line, great design, spacious rooms, truly unique at sitges! perfectly located, impeccably clean, exquisitely helpful and friendly staff, bfast until noon and they even make you a cappucino! the only problem is that the rooms are very well isolated from outside noises, but somehow, at times, you can very well hear all inside noises, like doors knocking or your neighbours, but ok: when in sitges, you donot stay that much indoors :) otherwise, just perfect!"

• Travel date: 18th May 2010

Best Shower in Europe

Reviewed 25th March 2013

"Had a wonderfaul stay at this very modern, clean and perfectly located hotel in the town of Sitges. The hotel is very small but the rooms are very large and spacious with every amenity available with the best shower in all of Europe. The hotel is located right in the centre of town and easy to access from the train station and only steps from the beach. And the staff and managment at Alenti were very helpful and friendly. A wonderfaul stay even though the weather was bad."

• Travel date: 8th May 2010

WOW WOW WOW WOW

Reviewed 30th March 2013

"What a great hotel and location! We were there in April - definitely off season - for two nights on a Sunday and Monday. The hotel is magnificent - great design, comfortable rooms, located on a major pedestrian street - but could not hear any outside noise, large bathroom, helpful staff, and I could go on and on. While there, my partner got sick with high fever and illness - the staff helped us located a hospital and pharmacy on a Sunday when almost everything was closed. Can't say enough good thing about the place."

• Travel date: 6th May 2010

An Absolute Wonderful Stay!!!

Reviewed 31st March 2013

"This hotel is wonderful!! The staff was very friendly and very helpful! They gave me great ideas of where to go in Barcelona. The hotel is very beautiful as well as the rooms. The rooms are gorgeous and the beds are very comfy. Whenever I'm in Barcelona this is where I'll definitely stay!!"

• Travel date: 13th April 2010

Fabulous, friendly, ultra-cool hotel

Reviewed 22nd March 2013

"Staying at Hotel Alenti was a fantastic experience all round. It's location, sleek design and very friendly and helpful owners and staff were beyond excellent. This will be a tough act to follow as we continue our trip in Spain to Barcelona. Don't miss this spot if you ever decide to stay in Sitges. I would even recommend making a special detour from Barcelona just to stay here! Peter L Jones, Philadelphia, United States"

• Travel date: 16th March 2010

Contemporary Design with an outstanding personal touch

Reviewed 27th March 2013

"All the services you ask for plus more. Again, being a designer/architect with a high (& sometimes annoying amount of requests), this hotel made all the exceptions. Since this was a 'surprise' made for my partner, the concierge was able to meet the request of room service champagne, in-room massage, and other small changes. The L'Occitane bathroom set was also complimenting for the everyday traveller :) The most impressive, would be the chromotherapy tub if one were to book the Suite. Entirely worth the money and energy. The 40m2 terrace is also excellent for a couple and guests having a coffee. Well worth our two nights, and would definitely recommend to friends. The location is on the Primero de Mayo street, so for the straight or gay traveller in Sitges, one is able to get an easy drink and head back to the hotel for a change before heading out longer for a Club night in town. The well maintained "Continental Breakfast" which was included with the room was also very accommodating. Again, would definitely recommend to friends. The only minus would be the hotel not being 'directly' in front of the beach, for most people who go to Sitges, but for everything else (service, style, and simple design), it's an A+. The helpful staff was also VERY accommodating even to the most high level requests."

• Travel date: 5th January 2010

New upscale boutique hotel... a must in Sitges

Reviewed 14th November 2012

"My husband and I stumbled upon this beatiful hotel while strolling the streets of Sitges. We wish we would have know about this beautiful hotel before we checked into the other not so nice hotel but since it is new and not a chain, it was not on most web searches. This is probably one of the nicest hotels in Sitges... hip, clean and NEW. The owner was there an took us on a personal tour. This is definitely the best bet in Sitges. We also ate at the restaurant below... good American style food."

• Travel date: 23rd September 2009

Hotels near Alenti Sitges Hotel & Restaurant

Alenti Sitges Hotel & Restaurant is also called

• hotel alenti
  • hotel alenti en sitges
  • alenti sitges hotel and restaurant