We have recently updated our Privacy Policy. Click here to learn more

Marconfort Beach Club Hotel

Calle Hotel Pontinental s/n, 29620 Torremolinos Spain

Great Holiday!

Good

"The only downside to this hotel is the food, not that it was bad, just very boring and repetitive! The staff were very friendly and helpful.
The hotel was imaculate - hygeine and general cleanliness of very high standard. Would recommend to friends and family - definately worth a visit."

• Travel date: Sun 12th of October 2003

Excellent Family Hotel

"We've just returned from a fortnight here in september and how anyone can criticise this hotel is beyond me!! There's everything you could want for an enjoyable family holiday.......My kids cried on the last day. The Thomson kids reps, Ruth, Sara & Nicola do a superb job, have the patience of saints and the kids love them.........Well Done..!!!!
The Hotel entertainment team, Fernando, Gavin and Lucy make a big effort to keep the kids and adults happy with games during the day and mini disco, bingo and entertainment on a night. The only thing they were short of were willing volunteers for some of the activities especially waterpolo. The Cleaners do a fantastic job keeping the place spotless, the rooms being cleaned daily and the public areas and toilets cleaned regularly (it was common to see the toilets being cleaned every couple of hours between 7am and 12pm). The Food was always hot and plentiful with lots of variety and the Chefs specials were excellent..(tip:..try the Lamb - its superb). Hand wipes were issued to everyone entering the restaurant - however, some ignoramuses chose not to use them! Final thanks to the staff on the Magnum Bar, especially Doni, who worked exhaustively day and night but always managed to smile - and remember your drinks. Overall an excellent holiday and one we'll be repeating in future. Keep up the good work Beach Club. Mark, Wendy, Charlotte (7) & Emily (3)"

• Travel date: Sun 5th of October 2003

!! floor bar need to go on a customer care course or retire.

"Stayed at the Beach Club August-weather scorching!Overall disappointed with holiday for amount we paid.Had been recommended by friends who's stayed there b4 but it seems alot has changed since then.Food ok but repetitive most of us were struggling by 2nd week to face it all over again.Weird concoctions on times!Bar staff by pool bar absolutely excellent, worked hard & non-stop but always pleasant & good fun.Old bar men upstairs bar rude & unhelpful.Need to go on a customer care course or retire. Seemed they deliberately made mistakes with your drink order to put you off going back."

• Travel date: Fri 12th of September 2003

fantastic

Good

"Really enjoyed staying at the beach club, the place was really clean, staff were friendly and food was good....... Lots to do through the day for kids and the entertainment at night was great........The pool was fantastic and we always got a sun bed...overall the holiday was great and would deffinatley go back....."

• Travel date: Tue 9th of September 2003

loved it ill be back

"beachclub is a beautiful,clean place. lots of things to do and very friendly staff. great if you are taking children!"

• Travel date: Sat 6th of September 2003

loved

Good

"My first visit to Costa Del Sol and I loved it, since then I admit I have moved up market to Sol Principe and they cannot compare. The Beach Club was warm inviting and an English Manageress was so good to have.

It is a little bit out of the way asI now know from my recent 4th visit, but bus stop outside helps and now I have the confidence to travel by bus and train for the first this year ( loan parent with 8 yr old daughter) I would say go for it....where the scare came from last year I dont know, it was so clean and as an all inclusive Hotel set the standards, we would go back, if our now desiganated Hotel cannot accomodate us!"

• Travel date: Thu 28th of August 2003

fantastic

"the hotel is spotlessly clean and the staff are very friendly. There is loads 2 do for kids and adults alike. When we had 2 leave after our 2 weeks holiday the kids were in tears."

• Travel date: Wed 27th of August 2003

fantastic place

"I've just got back and already i am missing the Beach Club. I've read a couple of reviews and was shocked to see that some people were unhappy with the hotel. However, the majority of these reviews were written in 2002, but it is now 2003, therefore i have reason to believe that the hotel has greatly improved.

The food was weird but wonderful. They often had themed mights which included Chinese and Mexican/American food.

The staff (in particular the bar men) were very friendly and helpful, even at times when the queues for drinks etc. were enormous.

The location was perfect and as far as i could see everyone was having the time of their lives, from the children to the elderly."

• Travel date: Sun 24th of August 2003

Wicked!!

"I had a great time!! I think alot more people should go there... But the Sunbeds!! There was none of them for us, I think they should not allow reserve sunbeds. Paco (Barman) was miserable.I only ever saw him smile ONCE!! The staff and workers were GREAT! I reccomend you to go all inclusive, and take full advantage of the drinks and food you can get... :)James,Birmingham, England."

• Travel date: Fri 22nd of August 2003

Recommended

Good

"just got back from a mini break here. Lovley place, very clean, friendly staff, excellent food. Bonus for us is that it is a mere stones throw from the beach. The sight of all the building work when we arrived on the coach was a little disheartening but to be fair it didnt upset our holiday at all. We would definately go again"

• Travel date: Tue 19th of August 2003

No first aiders

"Lovely food and food staff. My daughter trapped her finger in the balcony doors no stoppers on it. Went to reception asked for a first aided not available even tried the swimming pool at the fest they offered me paracetamol and a bandage . Went down later for the paracetamol to be told they only had one . Later in the week went to the pharmacy and then went down to get some scissors a lady whom o assumed was the area manager asked what had happened and then told her it can't be broken it's not black , she helped me bandages it . We got bk to leads and had it checked fractured in two places . Have emailed misplayed not ever an acknowledgment , Sunshine has also been trying to contact them still no reply . My daughter cannot use this finger and has had to stop her hairdressing course . Eight weeks and still no reply totally disgusted "

• Travel date: Mon 12th of December 2016

don't stay here

"Close to the beach. Not 4 star, apart from reception this place is shabby. The food is adequate at best, not appetizing or tempting. the pool area is again at best adequate, needs a full refurbishment. The place is riddled with a bug. All 5 of my party were violently sick when we stayed here in September. My 3-year-old had to be given anti vomiting injection in the night. The manager didn't care less. We moved hotels at our own expense.
AVOID THIS DUMP!"

• Travel date: Fri 14th of October 2016

Hotels near Marconfort Beach Club Hotel

Stayed at Marconfort Beach Club Hotel? Share your insight.

Top traveller tips for Marconfort Beach Club Hotel

• "day trips,beach ,hotel,shopping "

• babymonkeysrock by babymonkeysrock

"The mountains! Get the monorail from tivili world! "

• cluelessjewel by cluelessjewel

"Great walks along the promenade and into the town centre "

• A Frequent Traveller by A Frequent Traveller

"Torremolinos great Hotel Beach Club give it a miss "

• Shane Van Pontefract by Shane Van Pontefract

"Very dated resort not the best on the Costa Del Sol "

• Shane Van Pontefract by Shane Van Pontefract

"The Marina inbetween Torromelinos and Benalmedina "

• jenny455 by jenny455

"WOULDN'T STAY AT THIS HOTEL !!!!!!!!! "

• clarky by clarky

"a great place for a relaxed chill out holiday "

• jeannie by jeannie

"beware the s and d bug!!!!!!!!!! "

• john n pammy by john n pammy

"very enjoyableholiday will be returning next year with all my family "

• diann59 by diann59

"book this hotel you wont be dissapointed "

• Susan by Susan

"its alot cheaper to get the train to the hotel rarther than a taxi. "

• DavidS061 by DavidS061

"Go to the 24 hour square if you want some night life "

• nwh72 by nwh72

"take tummy tablets ;o) "

• girlsweekender by girlsweekender

"pool water very cold "

• Big Buck by Big Buck

"keep all your wallet with you at all times "

• Kathleen P by Kathleen P

"join in the fun and meet the other guests "

• Doug T by Doug T

"do not go to this hotel "

• Louisewilliams79 by Louisewilliams79

"Belamandena is a lovely place to visit with lots to do, and there's lots of English places to eat and drink. "

• John  Cullen by John Cullen

"A good tip by a previous reviewer don't do ice abroad . "

Marconfort Beach Club Hotel is also called