Bajondillo Apartments

Paseo Maritimo s/n, 29620 Torremolinos Spain

My favourite hotel.

"I have been here four times and it is always the same. Wonderful atmosphere, very friendly and helpful staff, great location, the best coffee in the cafeteria,Anna Mary at night on the terrazza, and last but not least, a very clean and well taken care of hotel. I would not stay anywhere else."

• Travel date: Thu 15th of June 2006

Good value

Good

"We were at the Bajondillo for a week in late april 06. Room wase quite comfortable and service was very good. This hotel is sitting right on the coast, has a pool if you don't like the beach. You are located right in the middle of everything and have quick access to a thousand restaurants and stores. My wife & I have enjoyed the night shows and relaxed atmosphere of this complex and will certainly return for more. Loads of sightseeing tours are available and can keep you going for weeks. Keeping in mind that this is not a luxury complex it has no real shortages as far as location and sercices are concerned. Young and older singles and couples from all over the world add to the pleasure of living in this complex. Breakfast are great and a very good restaurant can satisfy most delicate tastes."

• Travel date: Mon 15th of May 2006

best holiday ever!

"Everything was so nearby! the entertainment was brilliant and the beach was right across the road, the apartments were huge. i even got a boyfriend from it hehe"

• Travel date: Tue 4th of April 2006

Fantastic

"This was our third time returning to the Bajondillo. They have an excellent location - close to great restaurants, good shops, beach and the mini park beside it for crazy golf. Staff are fantastic- friendly and helpful at all times. Apartments organise games during the day and it is a great way of meeting people from different countries. Entertainment at night and is great. Great snacks. Will definately be back. Apartments were cleaned every day and were spoltless."

• Travel date: Mon 16th of January 2006

excellent apartments

Good

"was at bajondillo this september for 2 weeks.. and i will say its was first class.. the cleanliness was the best ive experience for a long time.. apartment were cleaned every day and the staff were efficent and polite.. the bar was very handy for eating light snacks for lunch.. very central location as central tormelinos only a small walk away always enquire bout the lift at the back of bajondillo to bring u up town otherwise you will encounter some steps.. only down side is that alot of older clientele her american mostly who can be a bit intimidating and the take over the place at breakfast and at night time...so we always went out at night to irish pubs etc.. head bar man juan was very friendly.. will be back next year for sure.."

• Travel date: Sun 23rd of October 2005

Great Place to stay

"Hotel and staff outstanding, courtious and good command of the english language--all were very helpful 24/7.
Only draw back is that the beds were small in the small apartments and very hard, plus in the winter (we had the worst winter there in 150 years) they didn't turn on the heat until it got to 37°F --fantastic location on the beach well with in walking distance of great resturants and shopping. I highly recommend it for a vacation. within driving distance to most of the major tourest / historical locations on ths costa del sol."

• Travel date: Tue 13th of September 2005

Clean and friendly

Good

"We stayed at the Bajondillo for 1 week at the beginning of June 05. We rented a studio apartment but kitchen area was a bit small. We were only allowed one key for the studio. A second key might have been useful. The daily cleaning service was good. Reception staff have good english and were very helpful."

• Travel date: Mon 13th of June 2005

Fantastic place to stay

Good

"Have just returned from a weeks holiday at the Bajondillo Apartments. Stayed with my mother on the eight floor. These are excellent apartments in an equally excellent location. The shopping street of San Miguel is just a stones throw away with the steps leading to the town right at the back of the complex.
The buffet breakfast is fantastic but watch out for the American tourists who seem to dominate this complex, they will push you out of their way to get what they want!!!! This is not just my opinion, several other guests mentioned this to me also!!
Entertainment is provided in the apartments every night and it is most enjoyable.
The rooms are cleaned every day and fresh towels are provided each time. The room has a hairdryer and a televison which had plenty of English and German speaking stations.
Each room has a balcony with either a sea or pool view and the service provided by ALL staff members was excellent.
This is my second time staying at the Bajondillo and I will certainly be back!!!"

• Travel date: Sun 22nd of May 2005

Some bathrooms subpar

Good

"We were at the Bajondillo in January, 2005. The location & grounds are wonderful. The breakfast buffet sometimes is a mob scene. Anyone used to 4-star Spanish hotels will be disappointed with the old rooms and should request a renovated one with a nice bathroom. Entertainment every night is a plus."

• Travel date: Sun 23rd of January 2005

Cant get enough

"Went back to the Bajondillo in Sept.'04 and had a wonderful time. Our honeymoon in May was in THailand and was disappointing but our Sept. trip made up for it, its definitely our favourite spot and we will go back year after year. With the beach on the doorstep and the lovely windy steps up to the centre and the best Karaoke bar in the world El Open Arms, who could ask for more
I have just booked another week in the Bajondillo for September '05. Roll on"

• Travel date: Thu 20th of January 2005

The whole place

"The Bajondillo apartments is the nicest place I've stayed. The staff made me feel so welcome and they have made me want to come back here again, they are so kind and always make such a good effort with our English. I found the beds in the apartment so comfortable. The cleaning service was excellent. The entertainment was brilliant and the singers were outstanding. I have really enjoyed my stay here and would come back again. It's a nice quite area and I would really recommend the Bajondillo apartments. "

• Travel date: Sun 26th of June 2016

Friendly staff

"Stayed 6 nights over the New Year. The hotel provided a free airport transfer in the price & on landing at Malaga found a man in the arrival hall holding a board with our name on exactly as we had been advised. He took us straight to the bus & off we go. It took less than 15 minutes to get the accommodation & check in was done in minutes. We arrived late morning but they still allowed us in to our room, which was brilliant, & we were pleased we didn’t have to walk the streets till their usual check in time.
The 5th floor studio was basic but far exceeded our expectations especially after I had read some reviews I was expecting the worst, But, for what we had paid I felt we more than got value for money. We didn’t go there with the intention of cooking big meals on the 2-ring hob but we managed breakfast & light lunches so we found no problems here. I did my research before hand so I knew to take a travel kettle to make drinks. A toaster would have been a nice touch but we managed without one. Tea towels & a tablecloth were provided & the towels were fluffy & clean. We had absolutely no problems at all with housekeeping. To be honest we are tidy people & it is not a problem at all to us to clear up after ourselves & we would always dispose or our own rubbish. The linen & towel changes were good, bedding was changed twice while we there which for a 6-night stay is very good, I wouldn’t get that back home. I particularly found the bed & pillows to be so comfortable & I slept well throughout our stay. The air con & radiator in the room worked fine & both were needed at different times, as the weather was very unpredictable. Always plenty of hot water regardless of the weather.
We didn’t use the restaurant so cannot comment on the food. We used the bar most evenings for a drink & on a couple of occasions we watched the acts they had on. Typical hotel acts but we found them to be entertaining. The guests were a mixture of English Spanish & French while we were there & everyone seemed to get on & I didn’t feel they were being unfriendly at all.
The staff here we found to be absolutely brilliant. Reception staff could not be more helpful than they were. They booked restaurants & taxis for us & gave us as much information as we needed on the area. They were always friendly & always greeted us warmly. Im shocked that people have said they found them rude. We never treat staff aggressively or shout at them & treating people the way we like to be treated has always been our motto & hasn’t done us too badly up to now. Unfortunately when we arranged them to collect us from the airport we presumed it would just take us back so we hadn’t booked a return transfer but the girl on the desk said no problem I will do it now for you & that’s exactly what she did. She got on the phone & within minutes had arranged our pick up. When we checked out the front desk again were very friendly wishing us a safe journey. The collection to the airport was on time & went without any problems.
At this time of year we found the resort to be very very quiet & had no real nightlife to speak of & a lot of the time we would be the only diners in the restaurants so the places lacked any atmosphere. We went to Benalmadena most of the time, which was slightly livelier, but while it was a lovely walk during the day & early evening the taxis back late evening added an extra 12-15 Euros to the cost of each evening so it made it expensive. As we had predominantly gone to celebrate the new year we didn’t find Torremolinos to our liking so we will not return but I would certainly recommend these apartments to those of you who do decide to pay it a visit & im sure in summer it is a much livelier place to be & with the accommodation right on the beach & only a short walk up into the town it makes for a perfect location.

• Travel date: Tue 26th of July 2011

Hotels near Bajondillo Apartments

Stayed at Bajondillo Apartments? Share your insight.

Top traveller tips for Bajondillo Apartments

• jack'n'andy by jack'n'andy

"Rambling around and enjoying the sunshine is what it's all about... "

• Sunshine by Sunshine

"Ideal for people who are out all day and all night, not so good if you want to eat in and watch telly, but why go to Spain if you're going to do that/ "

Bajondillo Apartments is also called