Deluxe Room

• italian amenities
  • spanish amenities
  • portuguese amenities

Good

The perfect place for a wonderful vacation

Reviewed 24th October 2012

"The Villa Marbella is the perfect place for a fabulous vacation! Wonderful interiors, great views, fantastic location smack in the middle of Marbella's old town - but above all: the owner and host Marcos! Every little wish is taken care of, great tipps are given in respects to restaurants, excursions, practical aspects...We have already stayed at The Villa Marbella for the second time and enjoyed it for a whole week - every day was better than the one before. Our absolute recommendation: visit and find out by yourself, how lovely it is!! All the best, Cindy and Leif Ahrens, Wiesbaden (Germany)"

• Travel date: 6th January 2006

Marcos is the best.

Reviewed 3rd December 2012

"During our visits to Spain, we have stayed at many different hotels -- but La Villa Marbella is absolutely the best. Marcos and his staff provide outstanding service (including escorting us to the hotel when we found ourselves hopelessness lost in downtown Marbella) -- and we will definitely return."

• Travel date: 31st December 2005

A Gem of a Hotel with "Diamond" staff

Reviewed 10th December 2012

"Much has been written about this adorable small hotel in the heart of Marbella Old Town. But the words do not do justice to the care, attention, consideration and unflinching dedication to the happiness of their guests afforded by Marcos, Ana and the staff at La Villa Marbella. To tell you that Marcos came in at 5am to make us coffee and say goodbye before our early morning flight after our week at La Villa is an indication of the sort of experience you will have if you stay here. You will stay in beautifully furnished and spotlessly clean rooms with amazing state of the art bathrooms. Take breakfast on the terrace with views you will never forget. Eat wonderful food in restaurants recommended and booked by Marcos all within walking distance of La Villa. I could go on for pages about our stay (which included our wedding anniversary and my birthday) but I think you get the point that if stay here you will not be disappointed. You may check out of La Villa Marbella, but you will NEVER leave it. Many many thanks once again Marcos.. you have not seen the last of us!!! John and Kath..Lancaster UK"

• Travel date: 25th November 2005

A very special place !

Reviewed 29th October 2012

"It's the thoughtful, little touches that make this boutique hotel so special. Arriving quite late in the evening (after getting well & truly lost driving from Malaga Airport) we were welcomed like old friends. Our room was warm and cosy with subdued lighting & gentle music and we immediately began to feel more relaxed. Marcos (the proprietor) and his staff are quietly attentive to one's every need yet are never intrusive. Nothing is too much trouble at this hotel and the concept of "make yourself at home" is truly reflected here. The hotel is beautifully designed and to be able to relax on the rooftop terrace with a good rioja and a backdrop of the evening sun setting behind the distant mountains - what more could one wish for ? Many thanks Marcos for a wondeful weekend ! Robert & Julie"

• Travel date: 23rd November 2005

Satisfaction guaranteed

Good
Reviewed 27th October 2012

"My partner and I loved La Villa Marbella and would highly recommend it to anybody visiting Marbella. We were in the hotel six nights from late October to early November. Marcos, the owner, was an exceptionally friendly, helpful and charming host and provided lots of little extras, such as free internet access, BBC TV in our room, and a welcome drink. The location is very central in Marbella Old Town but not noisy, and the view of the mountains at breakfast time from the sunny roof terrace is stunning. I needed a relaxing holiday and I certainly got that thanks, in part, to my stay at this hotel. My only slightly negative comment are that the rooms are a bit on the small side, but this hotel is one of the best I have ever stayed in."

• Travel date: 19th November 2005

A Perfect 10

Reviewed 3rd December 2012

"My husband, 16 year old daughter and I just returned from a two week stay in Spain. The highlight of our trip was visiting Marbella and staying at La Villa Marbella. The location was perfect, right in the old town, yet a short walk to the beach. Bus service was easily accessible (and inexpensive) to explore the beauty of the surrounding areas such as Ronda and Gibralter. The rooms are perfectly appointed, extremely comfortable, and immaculately clean. The rooftop terrace was a perfect place to begin and end the day. The icing on the cake was the owner, Marcos. He arranged our transportation from the airport (which was flawless), advised us on what to do, where to go and how to get there (again, perfect), and recommended (and actually walked us to) top notch restaurants. We also experienced flamingo with the locals which we would never have known about without Marcos. Marcos has definitely made La Villa Marbella a PERFECT 10!!"

• Travel date: 15th November 2005

A truly 5 star experience

Reviewed 12th November 2012

"Just returned from our second stay at La villa marbella and I can honestly say that this small `Charming Hotel` is without doubt the best small hotel we have ever stayed at. The Quality of the rooms is fantastic, the service is fantastic, the view from the terrace is `breathtaking`. The good thing about this place is the attention to detail and nothing is too much trouble. If you are looking for an immaculate, friendly, small hotel in a fantastic location this is the place to stay. Looking forward to our third stay in the near future. Once again thank you Marcos for looking after us. Mark & Lisa Cromack"

• Travel date: 8th October 2005

Numero Uno

Reviewed 23rd October 2012

"We hesitated about writing this review because we're afraid that we'll never be able to make a reservation again. However, we decided that the host, Marcos, and his staff deserve the highest praise. We would recommend this hotel to anyone who needs to be de-stressed. Marcos will do everything in his power to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. Nothing is too much trouble. The location is beautiful - right in the heart of Marbella old town, amongst the locals. You awake each morning to the sound of local people going about their daily lives and make your way up to the rooftop terrace for breakfast. It's the little things that count, like going back to your room each evening and having your bed turned down, soft music playing and, of course, a chocolate on your pillow. The rooms are lovely (and we should know, we stayed in 3 of the 4). If you're hesitating about making the decision to make a reservation - what are you waiting for?"

• Travel date: 28th September 2005

absolute heaven !

Reviewed 12th November 2012

"my husband & i decided to stay at la villa marbella for our first visit to spain , after reading all the reviews on trip advisor.we cannot praise it enough. arriving in style in the taxi & greeted by amanda we were taken up to the roof terrace for a welcoming drink , then shown to our room , the jaipur.what can i say ! the room was so beautifully decorated & had everything we could wish for!breakfast each morning was something we both eagerlylooked forward to ! the roof terrace was so peaceful with the water feature , soft music & the beauty of the mountains ! breathtaking !and of course marcos !what a truly lovely man ! so helpful to us in every way - from booking restaurants & advising where to visit to sorting out our bus schedule ! we enjoyed marbella so much .it's beautiful old town , the beach & the many restaurants- we tried a different one each night ! marcos ,with his lovely staff ,amanda ,daniella & amy all went out of their way to help us and the so many little touches made it feel like home! thankyou marcos for making our first visit to spain a truly memorable one !and as the saying goes "we will be back !" with all good wishes from jean & mike kenyon"

• Travel date: 14th September 2005

'A little piece of heaven'

Reviewed 10th December 2012

"I took my mother to Marbella for her 60th Birthday and wanted it to be very special. She had gone there many times with my father ( who has since died) and had very special memories of this part of Spain. In my quest to arrange something very special, I found La Villa Marbella on a website, it's promises of everything and more were very encouraging. We spent a week at this very charming place where our stay was uncomparable to any other hotel. I work for an International Airline and have travelled the globe in my career. I have stayed at the best resorts and hotels in the world over the years, however there is nothing quiet like 'La Villa Marbella'. If Marcos (owner) and his lovely staff could 'package and sell the charm of this place' they would be millionaires...! The attention to detail, the decor of the rooms and the most important room in the villa 'The terrace'.... where my Mum and I spent many relaxing evenings absorbing the wonderful atmosphere and night air, is truly part of the charm, but the most important aspect that seperates this place from all the others is the 'personal attention' given by Marcos and his staff. We left La Villa with nothing money could ever buy ' wonderful memories', and having gained friends in the process. The best holiday a mother and daughter could have ever wished for. Thank you to everyone at La Villa Marbella."

• Travel date: 5th September 2005

Hotels near La Villa Marbella- Old Town

La Villa Marbella- Old Town is also called

• La Villa Marbella - Charming Hotel
  • la hotel marbella
  • la hotel marbella charming