Hotel Best Siroco

Carril del Siroco s/n, 29630, Benalmadena Spain

Great week at Siroco

"Just rturned from a weeks stay at this Hotel, arrived 30th December. New Years Eve gala Dinner, Food not brill that night, however the rest of the night was 1st class best New Years Eve Party ever. Hotel very clean good choice of food, staff friendly will definatly go again."

• Travel date: Sat 7th of January 2006

realy spoiled for choice

"6 days of being spoiled went on half board. rooms were cleaned every day and fresh towels every day staff were very polite and helpful breakfast and supper choices were great dishes were refilled right up until last person was finished keep it up siroco we will be back"

• Travel date: Sun 11th of December 2005

first class

"November 15th 2005. We have just stayed at the Siroco Hotel, Benalmadena and found it to be excellent. The superior room we booked was first class, the food was excellent with plenty of variety, we had full board as we were only here for a week. It is a quiet hotel out of season and we highly recommend it to anyone. I am a very fussy person and even I could not fault it."

• Travel date: Tue 15th of November 2005

A very enjoyable weeks holiday

"My wife and I stayed at the siroco Hotel with two friends, we had a very nice stay, the food was excellent with something to suit all tastes. The entertainment both day and night was very good thanks to Toni who organised every thing from riffle shooting to bingo. There were also professional shows in the evening followed by dancing.(Grimsby N E Lincs)"

• Travel date: Sun 13th of November 2005

Great hotel, clean and welcoming

Good

"Just back from the Hotel Siroco at Benalmadena and came on here to say how pleased we were with the accomodation there. The maid waved her magic wand every day in the room. Air-Con was a god-send and worked perfectly. We stayed half-board and there was a good choice of food. The only things I found to complain about was the coffee at breakfast, very weak, every day and the bacon, very streaky, hardly any meat on it. GET SOME BACK BACON IN!!! Thanks Siroco, will be returning next year."

• Travel date: Thu 27th of October 2005

Good Value Siroco

Good

"Just returned from a week's holiday in the Siroco Hotel. Room was good with two large beds and plenty of wardope space. Food very reasonable with large choice. Rooms, corridors, pool and pool area were very clean and the hill wasn't as steep as I first thought. If you eat out you must visit the China Town Restaurant about 100m along from the holiday on the main road. Food and service were excellent. Excellent value for money."

• Travel date: Tue 11th of October 2005

Siroco was good value

"Just arrived back today from Spain staying at the Hotel Siroco. Worried at some of the negative reviews but had a great stay. Hotel was excellent, room on second floor and sunny all day. Very comfortable and cleaned every day. Breakfast and evening meals were very good and lots of choices each day. Reception staff helpful and pleasant. Evening entertainment was not that great for adults but plenty of bars locally.
Sandy beach was a few minutes walk away and great for kids.

Would definitely go back."

• Travel date: Fri 7th of October 2005

excellent

"The Hotel siroco was absolutely fantastic. Was dissapointed at first as i travelled with 2 other couples and their rooms were considerably larger than my sister's and mine, but never-the-less it was only a place to sleep in. Our room was a ground floor room, we had a great view of the garden which is gorgeous,with the trees sheltering our room from the sun. We had no balcony. After reading other reviews i was a bit apprehensive about the hotel but was pleasently suprised. our room was cleaned daily (bed's changed and towels changed).We had a problem with our air conditioning as it was blowing out heat, we reported it to the reception and they sorted it straight away.The weather was hot, hot, hot so beware if you go to the beach we really really struggled to walk on the sand as it was scorching so much so we only managed to go once. however we did go in the evening when it wasn't so hot. The Food was great with a choice for everyone hot food was hot and cold food cold. Breakfast was the best with a choice of pastries, bread, cereal, eggs, bacon, fruit, pancakes etc. you also got free drinks of tea, coffee, fruit juices. you have to pay for the drinks to go with your evening meal (beer 1euro 45) soft drinks (1 euro 40) bottle of wine 6 euro 10. entertainment was fantastic was mainly for kids but it was fantastic to watch them having so much fun. the entertainment team(absolutely gorgeous Tad and not sure what the lady was called) were fantastic always giving 100% and so friendly and did i mention absolutely gorgeous Tad!! I would definately recommened going to the marina that was so gorgeous and a bit more lively! The hotel is situated nicely in the middle of of everything so not far to travel it's up a slightly steep hill though. Theres the generous Jolly Pirate which is really cheap and almost all staff friendly watch out for a girl who works there with a foul mouth!
For a 3 star hotel you get what you pay for but i was absoultely thrilled with the hotel and would definately go again."

• Travel date: Thu 16th of June 2005

A Pleasant Surprise

"Having read a somewhat damning review prior to going on holiday to the Siroco My friend and myself arrived feeling somewhat apprehensive at what to expect. What we did receive was a courteous reception,a beautiful room overlooking the well kept gardens and pool area . Our room was thouroughly clean and maintained to the same standard throu out our stay.The food was excellent . I would certainly recommend this hotel to anyone and I will look forward to return there in the future"

• Travel date: Mon 23rd of May 2005

Could not want more from this type of holiday

Good

"We went on this holiday with an open mind as to what I would find due to the different opinions previously posted. I need not have worried.
Superb room, very clean and made up every day and a brilliant view from our balcony.
Food was plain and simple and plenty and alway's something to suit everybody's taste.
3 swimming pools and poolside area very well kept and drinks and snacks available all day at the poolside bar.
Slightly dissapointed with the evening entertainment but plenty of other bars within walking distance with a wide variation of entertainers.
Eating out ? Check out the Abbey on the front and a short walk to Torremelinos for a great british restaurant "The dark side of the moon".
A holiday that I would certainly reccommend."

• Travel date: Fri 6th of May 2005

A lovely Christmas and New Year

"We stayed at th eSiroco for Christmas and New Year having stayed the same period last year.What a lot of work has been done to the hotel,still in progress but did not bother any guests.The rooms were spotless,the staff fantastic and the food was very good.The only complaint I had was the menu for the New Year gala meal,I am a fussy eater and there was nothing except the bread roll and the sweet course I could eat,my fault not the hotels,everybody else enjoyed it.Hope to go back again this summer or Christmas again."

• Travel date: Mon 6th of January 2014

Total Disappointment !!

"just got back from the hotel siroco in benalmadena-what a big disappointment!I have stayed in many of the hotels in this area and wanted to stay in this one as it has a central location.I was aware that it was a 3 star,so that is all I was expecting.In my opinion & others in my party,the hotel didn't even come close to anything like other 3 star hotels that we had stayed in.I booked a family room for myself,husband & 7 year old son.There was only 2 beds in the room,& 2 pillows.I complained & was told that this was actually a room meant for 4 adults!I had to share with my son as the beds were both smaller than my double bed at home.I also felt that the glass in the balcony was certainly not suitably safe for a child to be near,as everytime I opened the sticky door,the glass rattled in the frame.
the hotel staff-well everything was too much trouble for them to deal with.The maids were only leaving enough towels for 2 people even though they knew that there was 3 of us in the room.When I asked several times for the towels,I had to wait until they were ready to give them to us.Most of the towels had definately seen better days-I think they were originally white!
To sum it up in a rather humungous nutshell,the hotel was extremely tired & in need of a revamp,(they could use the money that they are saving by keeping the lights off in the corridors which made it dark & unsafe!)the jacuzzi didn't work,the food was very greasy & practically ineddible,the only air con in the hotel was in the rooms which meant that the mosquitoes were the only ones who ate well,the staff were rude,arrogant & not interested in the service industry & treating all guests the same!
On a final note,if you hire a car the hotel charge you who have paid over the odds to stay there in the first place to use the car park! "

• Travel date: Thu 7th of July 2011

Hotels near Hotel Best Siroco

Stayed at Hotel Best Siroco? Share your insight.

Top traveller tips for Hotel Best Siroco

• angie/emma/olly by angie/emma/olly

"Belalmadena is a great place, just make sure you book the right Accommodation "

• coincake by coincake

"Dont stay at the siroco "

• gemstar by gemstar

"yes, but check room before unpacking. "

• etilley by etilley

"Yes - if they want a budget holiday. "

• tomma by tomma

"give the hotel a miss & the surrounding area as the street cleansing has gone downhill over the last 7 years "

• David H by David H

"Use the bus service,cheap and reliable. "

Hotel Best Siroco is also called