Playacanela Hotel

Avenida de la Mojarra, 21409, Ayamonte, Isla Canela Spain

Good

I can describe this hotel in one word -...

"I can describe this hotel in one word - AWFUL! we booked the hotel and resort as the tour operator had said that it was an exclusive part of spain, not many tourists - mainly spanish holiday makers. This suited us - we wanted to go somewhere to sample true spanish cuisines, somewhere which wasn't over run with tourists, somewhere quiet - what we ended up with was the spanish equivilant to Butlins!!!! the food was awful, my 8 year old was served raw pork in the buffet / restaurant. Entertainment was loud and started very late at night. English holiday makers were refused service in the pool and bar areas. my 3 and 8 year olds were not included in the kids activities, and the entertainers only spoke Spanish - unless of course the manager was around (after us complaining) and all of a suddent they were fluent.......!!!

Truly the worse holiday i have ever had - we even tried to get a flight home. Huelva is a lovely / quiet resort, however i would try neighbouring hotels such as the iberostar or Riu - which looked so much better."

• Travel date: Tue 4th of March 2008

Hotels near Playacanela Hotel

Stayed at Playacanela Hotel? Share your insight.

Playacanela Hotel is also called