Good

great hotel great location for familes no noise at nights brilliant

Reviewed Tue 13th of August 2013

"this was one of the best hotels we stayed at the staff were fantastic clean rooms good food bar staff friendly restaurant staff excellent there were a party of twelve and they did every thing they could to make our stay a great stay we are just looking at returning in october this year value for money through ferris holidays who were also excellent"

• Travel date: Sun 11th of August 2013

Food

Reviewed Wed 22nd of June 2011

"We went to this hotel in september and we found it great.
We went this june hotel just as good but the food we
felt was poor.
Chicken not fully cooked (still red near the bone) potatoes hard in middle.
the breakfasts we cannot fault.
Very clean,staff polite and helpful,"

• Travel date: Mon 20th of June 2011

Christmas 2010

Reviewed Fri 30th of September 2011

"Our group had a great time, what a Christmas. The staff were great the entertainment programme was spot on with a great team, English & Spanish who produced some great shows, activities, events and a wide range of music.
Food was great and the only thing we could find wrong was coming home, we did not want to, thanks everyone there, see you next Christmas. "

• Travel date: Sat 15th of January 2011

Christmas and New Year Holiday

Reviewed Wed 5th of January 2011

"This is a clean hotel with pleasant staff and a good, varied menu, but is let down by small things which are easy to put right. They do not supply toiletries in the bathroom, which has a glass panelled door, could be embarrassing. They charge 20 euros for the use of the safe in the bedroom, and charge 8 euros for a kettle pack, but this does not contain enough coffee or milk for more than a few days, resulting in the need to purchase a refill pack at 5 euros. Music playing constantly, no quiet lounge. Music and microphone in the bar too loud, especially late at night. Rooms in the 20's on the lower floors are very noisy, as they are directly over the stage area in the bar, and soundproofing appears to be non-existant. There is a charge of 6 euros to use the indoor pool, even for a half hour swim. Generally a good hotel, but a little tired and expensive with extras. Staff very friendly and efficient."

• Travel date: Wed 5th of January 2011

hoilday

Reviewed Tue 21st of September 2010

"we stayed at your hotel in september 2010 for two weeks we had the best time ever the food and staff were good i think the hotel should a four star we were english and had a good time the rooms were very good nice and clean we will be back next year "

• Travel date: Tue 21st of September 2010

great holiday

Reviewed Tue 14th of September 2010

"Just returned from a 2 week break at this Hotel. I cannot find any faults with this hotel at all. The rooms were cleaned daily, the food was great and the staff were very pleasant. The entertainment staff were a great team, and I would not hesitate in recommending this hotel to any of my friends or family. Had a fab time. Great theme nights in restaurant"

• Travel date: Sun 12th of September 2010

Great Hotel!!!!

Reviewed Wed 8th of September 2010

"Just returned from Santa Susanna where my partner and I and two friends (all over 60!)stayed for 13 days at the Florida Park. We found the hotel staff very friendly, the rooms were clean and even changed our sheets after five days!! The food was very good and the themed events they held every other day or so were fabulous. The entertainment wasnt that good but then it never is in Spain haha, but the entertainment staff were very nice and friendly. Good location for this hotel, central to everything. Would definately go there again. The only downside was that the tiles round the pool got very slippy when wet."

• Travel date: Wed 8th of September 2010

Christmas 2009

Reviewed Wed 13th of January 2010

"We spent an enjoyable Christmas Holiday at the Florida Park Hotel. Staff were very good, rooms could not be faulted and the entertainment was good. Very nice atmosphere and an enjoyable Christmas holiday."

• Travel date: Sat 2nd of January 2010

i think that the hotel was very clean a...

Reviewed Wed 8th of October 2008

"i think that the hotel was very clean and well maintained. it was kept really clean and the staff were all friendly and very helpful. the pool was really nice especially in the hot weather and the jaccuzi was an extra bonus.

i do have a few complaints however. the inside pool and jaccuzi were not working /open for the whole ten days of me and my family's holiday and the lunch and dinner queues were really bad."

• Travel date: Wed 8th of October 2008

The hotel was lovely and like others I t...

Reviewed Fri 25th of July 2008

"The hotel was lovely and like others I think it should be a 4 star. very clean with friendly staff.... large pool and luxurious communal areas. Food was good and fairly standard for Costa Brava-spain. Nice choices though and lots of them. Highly recommend if coming to Costa Brava!"

• Travel date: Fri 25th of July 2008

The hotel was lovely and like others I t...

Reviewed Fri 25th of July 2008

• Travel date: Fri 25th of July 2008

My family have just returned from a crui...

Reviewed Sun 20th of July 2008

"My family have just returned from a cruise and stay holiday with ferris at the florida park and I have to say that I would recommend this hotel to anyone. To get away from this dismal British summer is one thing, but to stay in such a well appointed hotel is another. You get the feeling that the hotel is a cut above the average, the rooms are spotless and comfortable, the amenities are excellent and the food was absolutely the best I have had in Spain. I know that once you've had a buffet meal in a spanish hotel you expect more or less the same wherever you go, but this was outstanding, well presented, hot and with plenty of variety. The pool area is just great with plenty of lawns and shade, with a unhurried relaxed atmosphere. There was a kids club every day at the pool and local entertainment outside the bar area at night, again if you're expecting a full on package style entertainment programme, you might have to look elswhere, this was just enough, understated relaxed and fun. I dont usually plan on going to the same hotel twice, but we are booking again for next year, it was that good. It really deserves four stars, and as someone else wrote it is an absolute gem."

• Travel date: Sun 20th of July 2008

Hotels near Hotel Florida Park

Top traveller tips for Hotel Florida Park

• legs 11 by legs 11

"great location. hotel, food,staff "

• Doncadboy by Doncadboy

"Yes, but with reservations about the extras "

• GRUMPY by GRUMPY

"keep clear of women trying to sell you flowers .thy try to get at you purse or wallet. "

• Tyler J by Tyler J

"relax and enjoy its brilliant "

Hotel Florida Park is also called