This hotel is now closed.

Hotels near H.TOP Gran Casino Royal

Entrance at the H TOP Gran Casino Royal

Good

Nightmare

Reviewed 24th October 2016

"I am currently staying in the hotel and it's only my second night and I want to go home, there is nothing good to say about this hotel, the quilts are like a rough carpet, the staff are rude, the full hotel has a stench of overused bleach you can even taste it in the drinks and the food, the food was disgusting it was all the same thing, the rooms are run down, the beds are broken there's holes in the walls and lights are broken, there is no air conditioning so you are forced to open the door to get some air, which isn't good because you can constantly hear the drunken laughter of the young men drinking all day. The hotel is dirty like the pool the pool was the only decent part but it was full off rubbish which I haven't seen even been cleaned yet, the hotel is full of dust and definitely needs a good clean, you have to pay for wifi and television this hotel has put a downer on my holiday and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone, I think it should definitely be closed down."

• Travel date: 24th October 2016

Worst place ever

Reviewed 21st September 2016

"This place is awful its just bog standard no accessories like kettle r anything. The beds r the worst ever and quilt is as ruff as a badger behind lol this place is no good when old. Kids cause the noise and others young people early in morning is a joke and slamming of doors. This place really needs a clean up and make over cause it black rotten. Listen t the reviews may look ok but it more for party people at young ages. "

• Travel date: 11th September 2016

Hell on Earth

Reviewed 21st June 2016

"I read the reviews when I found out we're I was staying,not good,rang my agent to tell them I didn't want to go there,they said they could not change hotels till I got there and that I should not take to much notice of the reviews,WELL I WILL-TELL YOU DO !! take notice of these reviews,it is all true,the worst holiday I have ever had in the world,I was stuck there for 14 days,I was moved 4 times,rooms were rotten ,damp patches on the ceiling ,cracks in the walls,holes in doors,smell of sewage all night,then there was the STAG nights,the HEN nights,Students running riot all night,if you rang security they didn't answer the phone,I even tried to Chang my flight to come home after 4days, they offered me another Hotel ,that was just as bad as the Grand Casino Royal,please don't go there if you have children or you are Elderly or Disabled,the place is a st....t hole and a disgrace to the hotel business,it needs pulling down.PS I have all the pictures."

• Travel date: 21st June 2016

bad hotel

Reviewed 13th April 2015

"Will not go back the staff are rude if you say hello they ignore you awake every night because all the young ones out drinking till silly o'clock in the morning they have not respect for anyone was the worst hotel iv been in i went to get a drink at the bar the staff standing talking two each other ignored me and i was paying for my drink because i was half board. and I returned yesterday we want be going back there."

• Travel date: 13th April 2015

Beyond awful

Reviewed 17th October 2014

"Stayed for nearly a week (checked out early) starting 4th October. Had been assured by Low cost holidays (avoid) that the hotel would be quiet at generally havering of year - what a pack of lies! This he'll hole is basically Chav City. Every night was like a battle ground, Drunks shouting, banging on doors, playing loud music, arguing and generally having no consideration for anyone else. The food was awful - we had to eat out every day which was an expense we hadn't budgeted for. All in all a complete disgrace. Ive heard it's been voted the worst hotel in Spain and deservedly so!"

• Travel date: 17th October 2014

dont go there

Reviewed 15th October 2014

"It is the pits, fighting, shouting ,people being thrown out of this very dated hotel. so if you like being kept up by all of the above go there. no ramps for the disabled people or any help at all from staff.so do not go there if you have walking problems as all steps. 0 out of 10."

• Travel date: 13th October 2014

you get what u pay for!!

Good
Reviewed 31st July 2014

"As far as budget holidays go this was fab! like lots of the reviews say a little dated and rough around the edges but my boyfriend and i had a lovely time and although the food is a little basic its fresh and there is always a good selection. the staff are a credit to the hotel, especially the nice Scottish lady on reception and the lovely Amelia (perhaps i could improve on spelling ) bar man who made us laugh and smile every time we saw him! the ONLY REAL downer to this hotel is the yobs shouting, slamming doors screaming, chanting and causing mayhem from 12noon till 6am!! (the odd English lad or 2 but mostly Germans when we were there-perhaps something to do with the football season) they were intimidating and ruined 5 nights sleep and were EXTREMELY rude to all other guests that weren't German (as witnessed). Again the staff/security did there best to deal with this situation by literally standing at the end of the noisier corridor shushing them for a good two hours! the top two floors are the quietest where we got moved to when we couldn't take any more sleepless nights. These last two nights we had a particularly lovely holiday and ended on a firm high note. And just in reference to the single plastic glass rule i don't blame them! its probably the only way of controlling all the idiots that unfortunately stay here! thank you to all the fantastic staff for a great holiday x"

• Travel date: 30th July 2014

Cheap, poor and riot

Reviewed 10th June 2014

"Gran Casino Royal: me and my family stayed for 5 nights from 29th May 2014. We did not get nights sleep. Drunken English and German youths running riot all night, kicking and slamming the doors in the early hours of morning. When they did get up early afternoon they started all over again. That hotel is poor but clean."

• Travel date: 4th June 2014

Reviewed 23rd May 2014

"We arrived. Was suppose to be suitable for a person with mobility problems - it is not. looked at 4 rooms ALL THE ROOMS WERE DIRTY and scruffy. The cleaner checked them and agreed. Could not stay there. "

• Travel date: 22nd May 2014

great holiday

Reviewed 15th October 2013

"We arrived on 30th Sept 2013 and after reading all the reviews was not looking forward to our holiday,but wow how wrong was we,the hotel was very clean as maids cleaned each room every day,the staff were very friendly,we had 2 young kids with us and they gave us a massive family room,although we learned Lloret De Marit self is not for family's,we had a great time,the food was horrible and that is the only downer of this holiday,but all in i would recommend this hotel thank you to all the staff that made our holiday with your funniness and your politeness "

• Travel date: 12th October 2013

Holiday Hell with a capital H

Reviewed 2nd July 2013

"Went to this hotel 18th to 25th June 2013 with my friend. Room dirty and disgusting,broken lightswitch, hotel in great need of repair and updating, but then again I suppose they think its only going to be smashed up by THE THUGS!!! Noise level horrendous all through the night, English and Germans were the worst contenders, drunk, taking drugs, arguing banging on doors, shouting in their boozy thuggish ways. Drug trafficking via the fire escape, security were informed and did attend once the THUGS had made themselves scarce, my friend and I witnessed this happening, using the fire escape. We were moved to another floor the 2nd day of our holiday with the promise from staff that a move to another H hotel if things did not improve, things got much worse. Requested to see the manager and this was ignored. We were intimidated by these THUGS, my friend had beer thrown over her from a balcony, we tried to sit on the veranda and were intimidated by a nasty thug playing loud music and when we went into our room a loud cheer went out. What are people breeding nowadays is very scary drug induced alcoholics without a care in the world for other normal people. There was a huge fight between English and German thugs.I thought the war was over years ago!! To escape this HELL my friend and I went out daily to avoid this horrendous hotel with its Druggie/alcohol fuelled idiots. We felt so sorry that there were families there with young children, who saw these thugs and their behaviour, what rotten role models. I have never been so happy to finish my holiday, I have had to request more time off work to rest and catch up on 7 days lost sleep and attempt to settle my nerves. This Hotel is like a remand home for thugs, please if you are a normal person have young children or older parents please do not go to this hotel of horrors, because just like prisoners, their rights to be drunk, take drugs, intimidate others, fight are not challenged."

• Travel date: 27th June 2013

never again!!

Reviewed 27th June 2013

"stayed all inclusive in this hotel last week,was booked in for a week but only stayed 5 days.the staff were friendly even though they must have been up the wall with the amount of young males and girls booking in and out everyday.was the worst hotel i have ever stayed in,black and white tv in the room,no sleep because of the constant noise and my kids were left scared stiff!!unless your german aged between 16 and 35 dont go to this hotel and dont take children it is the pits!!"

• Travel date: 26th June 2013
  • ...

Hotels near H.TOP Gran Casino Royal

Top traveller tips for H.TOP Gran Casino Royal

• by Natalie F

"None would make it a better stay"

• by niccibabes

"stay on the top floors for a little more sleep"

• by Alan T

"dont go,its a club 18/30 hotel"

• by nats89

"just enjoy its better than been at home!"

• by Marian E

"go up to the castle along the front,its quite new but theres a walk along the cliffs by it and the views are lovely"

• by p2richa

"Review the all inclusive drinks policy - hire better reception and bar staff - lay on better entertainment "

• by spread

"Don't. Do your research and choose your hotel to suit you. Lively, quiet,family,ect;"

• by alison9019

"go to the beach lovely"

• by pj56

"dont go there uless you are 18/ 25 years old and like being rowdy"

• by heatherb

"great location as a base avoid contact with the reception staff"

• by brush

"retrain most staff for manners"

• by muxloe

"Go in May or Sept/Oct"

• by happygirl

"very central for touring, bus station just across road"

• by Sereen

"this is nothing,change the food and make some good drinks!! Buy new matrasses and hire good security and camera's to prevent noise like a m..."

• by justchez

"Make it a Club 18 to 30 hotel because that is wat it is"

• by jessica

"Don't take children . Go with same sex group of friends and spend more time in the clubs than the hotel."

• by pop eye :)

"completely avoid this hotel altogether"

• by colsie

"relax and enjoy yourself"

• by Disgruntled

"I would warn anyone against staying in this hotel."

• by sbolam81

"Only go here if you are wanting a cheap care free holiday I.E stag or hen nights or 18-30 "

H.TOP Gran Casino Royal is also called