( 1 review)
Good

Terrible experin

Reviewed Sat 3rd of November 2012

"The hotel should have 2 stars or less. We stayed only one day at the hotel because we could't bare it longer. The side view rooms are much smaller than the sea view, they are very close to the next building. Our room had direct view to an office, only about three meters away, without any privacy during working hours. The side rooms don't have a normal balcony but a french balcony, which is basically only a large window with sliding doors. What I expect from every hotel is clean dishes and quality food, which was not the case with this hotel. On our first, and thank god last dinner, I made a complaint to the waiter about the plates and cutlery, which were all greasy, some still even had food on them. The waiter was suprised about the complaint, although I overheard the conversation of a French couple at the next table, which also complained about the same thing. The next morning at breakfast we got spoiled chocolate cream, which we never experienced before, although we travel very frequently. The same story continued with the coffe mugs which all had coffee stains on them, on the inside they were basically all brown. I don't dare to think how the food is beeing prepared there. The hygiene standards were similar to North African countries."

• Travel date: Fri 4th of August 2006