Servigroup Orange Hotel

Calle Mallorca 11, 03503 Benidorm Spain

Mrs johnston

Reviewed 1 month ago

"Great time staff are friendly the hotel very clean food good the downside is the beds are very hard the electric kept tripping out with the travel iron and kettle so I would advise not to bring them. Room should have facilities for tea and coffee."

• Travel date: Thu 1st of November 2018

best of the best

Reviewed Thu 18th of October 2012

"Went once again to the Hotel Orange Benidorm on the 29th Sept- 6th Oct. had a fantastic week meeting up with our friends from scotland and Bolton,been holidaying with them for many years, thats the joy of going back to the same hotel every year at the same time,as usual the hotel has kept its standards up, the service is brilliant. Alison Scott (customer services lady )is the very best at her job, all your needs are seen to by her.cant find fault with any of the staff or the cleaners. now that they have had steps put in the pool its a joy not to struggle to get in and out of the water, ( i,m disabled )I always request one of 4rooms on the ground floor and never been refused,even asked for extra soft blankets for the bed because i fractured my pelvis a few weeks before I went and there was the softest fleese blankets on the bed for me. what service is that. Guests are important to this hotel thats why the service is so good. keep up the good work. "

• Travel date: Tue 16th of October 2012

Once again top notch hotel

Reviewed Wed 28th of December 2011

"just like yamyam65 I too stayed in room 15 in september , being disabled the ground floor is a must for me, we go twice a year and always get room 15-16. what is so good this year is the steps into the swimming pool,came as a bit of surprise when i went down to the pool, for me this hotel is the complete deal, the staff are all so kind and Alison Scott is the best customer services lady that any hotel could possibly employ, to get the right person in the right job is not always possible but servigroup has got this one right. wont even consider any other hotel. WELL DONE.
happy bunny. "

• Travel date: Tue 27th of December 2011

absolutely first class

Reviewed Tue 14th of June 2011

"best hotel in benidorm, its like going home from home, the staff are so good to the guests espesially pepe, alison , pilar and teadora."

• Travel date: Sat 11th of June 2011

Brilliant Stay at the Orange

Reviewed Wed 28th of July 2010

"We stayed at the Orange 19th June for one week, must say I was not too keen to go to Benidorm, especially with an 84 year old mother in law........ we have booked to go back with her next March, the hotel was fantastically situated, we did not get disturbed by noise as all the windows were double glazed. The food was excellent with a chef cooking fresh fish and meats in front of us. Loved every minute and can't wait to go back.
Mrs M Gentles"

• Travel date: Thu 22nd of July 2010

lovely staff and food

Reviewed Thu 15th of April 2010

"stayed for 1 week in easter April 10. Had a good stay at hotel orange. Hotel is in prime location for nightlife. It can be very noisy in the night with music blasting from nearby bars til 6/7 am so i wouldnt stay if you want peace and quiet. I had a couple of sleepless nights due to this but my 16 month old and husband slept fine! Staff were lovely and the food was excellent. Perfect location for beach, bars and shops.There is a small pool for kids and largr one for adults. Nxt to the pool there is a small playground for kids with a coupld of slides but not much more. All drinks at the bar are 2 for 1 which saves a bit of cash. But would avoid if you are a wanting relaxing evenings!"

• Travel date: Thu 15th of April 2010

Our stay

Reviewed Wed 24th of June 2009

"What a fantasic hotel, very clean, excellent food, the best we have had in Benidorm and we have stayed in many hotels there, I would recommend this hotel to anyone."

• Travel date: Tue 23rd of June 2009

highly recommended

Reviewed Wed 19th of November 2008

"have stayed in most of the good hotels in benidorm but this one is the top one. Rooms spotless, Staff friendly and the food - well simply fantasic. "

• Travel date: Wed 19th of November 2008

I took my mother aged 73 for 10 days to...

Reviewed Sun 28th of September 2008

"I took my mother aged 73 for 10 days to the Hotel Orange unfortunnately my mother took ill the first night of our stay.
The comment I would like to make is regarding the staff and how so nice they were to me as my mother had to stay in hospital for 6 days and nothing was to much trouble for them. When ever I needed a taxi for the hospital they were there also I had hired a scooter for my mother and there had been a mix up with 2 hire companies and again they were there for me and sorted everything out also not a day went bye when they would ask me how she was so only for the staff it would have been a very lonely 6 days for me on my own in the hotel.
Our room was just facing the Cafe Benidorm but it was not a problem as you could close the doors and have the air conditioning on also it was quite entertaing some nights just watching everybody going along so well done and a big thank you to all the staff at the Hotel Orange"

• Travel date: Sun 28th of September 2008

Weve come back to this hotel 3 times a y...

Reviewed Sun 13th of July 2008

"Weve come back to this hotel 3 times a year for the last 16years and wouldnt go anywhere else. All the staff are so friendly, the food is brill, and clean would definatly recommend to anyone who is coming to benidorm for the 1st time. everything is right in front of you x"

• Travel date: Sun 13th of July 2008

Hotel Orange, sited across the road from...

Reviewed Wed 9th of July 2008

"Hotel Orange, sited across the road from the night life.
Fabulous accommodation, clean and secure.
Staff are very friendly, polite and helpful.
Canteen serves a wide range of fresh food – even for us veggies,
The rooms are spotless and have air-conditioning n- a must evening in the month of May!
Can’t fault the hotel, location or resort. Would definitely recommend to any age group, singles, couples or groups. Planning to visit again next year.

• Travel date: Wed 9th of July 2008

My husband and i stayed at this hotel mi...

Reviewed Tue 4th of March 2008

"My husband and i stayed at this hotel mid feb for 1 wk half board. What can i say other than excellent! An immaculately clean hotel.The Food in the hotel was very good quality. I am very fussy with meat and fish and must say i was very impressed with the quality on offer. The meat was fab and the fish to die for. Great selection of salads and vegetables to cater for every taste. Good breakfasts lots of choice. The room was very nice not too small. The beds were very comfy and we had fresh bedding every day. The only thing i would say is that the walls were quite thin, But It was not a problem for us.(quiet neighbors!) All in all i would highly recommend this hotel."

• Travel date: Tue 4th of March 2008

Hotels near Servigroup Orange Hotel

Stayed at Servigroup Orange Hotel? Share your insight.

Top traveller tips for Servigroup Orange Hotel

• Jane J by Jane J

"Tea and coffee making facilities in the room would be a bonus. "

• Margaret G by Margaret G

"Loved it, have booked to go back next year. "

• janicelouise by janicelouise

"great place, many places to eat and drink, excellent beach. "

• janicelouise by janicelouise

"too many to choose from. "

• happy bunny by happy bunny

"Go and see Rikki Stevens ( monkey man ) "

• happy bunny by happy bunny

"just keep going back to this hotel. "

• happy bunny by happy bunny

"ask for poolside rooms. "

Servigroup Orange Hotel is also called