Good

Exellent!!

Reviewed Sun 21st of October 2012

"Just by chance we stayed at moby dick in september and dont have one bad word to say about it..Arrived in benidorm got to our arranged accomidation and to our surprise had no swimming pool we booked half board there was no dinning area or no bar we was on the top floor had to drag our suitcases up the stairs as there was no lift! with me and my friend bein in our twentys and was a little annoyed we left there straight away and complained to the travel agents. we found mobys and got a cancelled apartment the owners were very helpful and was rather cheap aswel there was a bar swimming pool friendly people and an amazing apartment!!! will be staying here everytime i go now as i go to benidorm alot..."

• Travel date: Sun 21st of October 2012

Well what can I say about this hotel. I...

Reviewed Wed 4th of July 2007

"Well what can I say about this hotel. I have just arrived back from this resort and my lasting impressions were great. When I first arrived at the Moby Dick hotel I was amazed at the customer service I was offered, firstly a drink followed by the employees taking my bag up into my room. There was a average swimming pool, just enough to lounge about in. A bar which was relatively cheap in price and there was also food on at set times. The apartments are situated approx 10minutes away from the seafront, with many bars and restaurants to be entertained by. Some shows at the bars included Sticky Vicky. Wet t-shirt competition. Girl fight. + Many more When we were leaving we were presented with information booklets and pictures of the resort, which I thought was a very nice finishing touch to a great holiday."

• Travel date: Wed 4th of July 2007