Hidden jem

Reviewed Wed 9th of March 2016

"First of all staff fantastic reception amazing only spoke to them when I booked in every time I pass they say hello Alan, restaurant manager fantastic after the first time I entered the restaurant he knew my room no. The hotel has had a refurbish you would think you were in a new hotel, food is fantastic a very good choice of good and well cooked.the location is good out of the way of noise of the center,if you stay here my advice would be to take the all inclusive option very good value for money."

• Travel date: Wed 9th of March 2016

enjoy a winter break in benidorm

Reviewed Sat 5th of December 2015

"Just got back yesterday, hotel good staff did their job well however.. too many people got ill one person in each couple...no answer given when I asked at reception . rooms fine except can hear all in sundries from people next door each side........will return again only if I get to choose pacific room."

• Travel date: Wed 2nd of December 2015

Reviewed Wed 28th of January 2015

"Just spent week here. All the guests and staff had flu virus everyone coughing. Hotel was clean. Food very poor on several accasion nothing suitable to eat this is a Spanish hotel does not carer for English."

• Travel date: Wed 28th of January 2015

fantastic

Reviewed Wed 15th of October 2014

"This was my fourth stay at the ''Regente''. I would not go anywhere else.
The food is great, all staff friendly and helpful, rooms spotless.
I am looking forward to going back in May next year.
Thank you all at the ''Regente'' for a wonderful holiday."

• Travel date: Sat 11th of October 2014

girly weekend fantastic

Reviewed Thu 20th of September 2012

"Just come back from this hotel very clean, staff very friendly, food good lots to choose from my only gripe would be is there isnt a childrens section of food which was ok with us because we didnt bring our kids with us.No problem getting a sunbed or space round pool everywhere was very clean.Would have no worries about staying there again."

• Travel date: Thu 20th of September 2012

its not all crazy in benidorm

Reviewed Fri 14th of September 2012

"the regente is an excellent hotel good pool area and rooms and service very good .the hotel is a little up from the main strip but only a 15 minute walk down the road and you can have a pint on the way . we up graded on the second day and cost us 128 euros for the three of us for 5 days you get you money back day two forget thompsons price. all in all highly recomended entertainment medioche but ok who stays in thier hotel in benidorm. will go again definatley the beach is just down the road 10 minutes "

• Travel date: Thu 13th of September 2012

fair value

Reviewed Tue 10th of July 2012

"hotel - nice, clean and airy. room standard to small size. nice area but a little away fro the square - probably 15 - 20 mins walk. but not a lonely one!
the food was a decent standard - could always find something to eat.
pool area cramped but didnt really struggle for abed at 8 am!!. outdoor snack shack - chips, burgers etc . nightly entertainment outside which of average to good quality - parrot, singers etc.and day tie request to join in the darts etc.
big problem was a full flight of stairs down to get to the pool from the hotel.
there is a back gate out of the hotel which someone will tell you the code for but this doesnt help for the steps. the restaurant is in the basement accessible via a lift if your in the hotel but you have to go up the flight of stairs if you are outside to to the restaurant - they could open those doors!!
quite near to water park and some non square bars up the road...
i would say this hotel is what you woud expect fro mmost AI hotels in benidor 3* is probably accurate. would go back if was cheapest AI in the area bu if there was closer ones to square then prob give it a miss."

• Travel date: Tue 10th of July 2012

Fantastic Holiday

Reviewed Wed 20th of June 2012

"went in march 2012 with my mother 72yr old she has difficulty walking wich was no problem hired an electric wheel chair and everything was perfect.Hotel is not too far out of the way and is very clean all staff were fantastic and went out of thier way to help everyone.great choice of food and snacks.cant wait for our next visit its the best holiday we have had in Benidorm and have been to quite a lot. "

• Travel date: Wed 20th of June 2012

Loved our stay at hotel regente

Reviewed Fri 25th of May 2012

"Just back today from Hotel regente, me my hubby and 2 daughters age 1 & 6, and I have to say we really enjoyed our week stay, We were dreading it due to bad reviews of the hotel & Benidorm itself but we enjoyed it so much were planning on returning in september.

Do have a few bad points to point out but these didn't ruin our stay

The walls are VERY thin, Luckily my sister was in the room next door so if she was too loud I would tell her to hush, although she said she couldn't hear us at all.

The lifts... As we had a buggy the night times around 7.30 were the worst, We usally waited around 15 minutes to get a lift due them being full, But any other time of day was no problem.

The bar was often busy at night and there was always a que and you are only allowed to get 2 drinks at one time.

Good points : Loved the food, Always looked appealing and different dishes, And i have 2 fussy children and they loved it, Hotel is spotless and very clean, Love the staff and i have to give it to the 2 guys working in the snack bar, Shout out to louie he was great with the kids and always happy to help, The guys working in reception are very friendly & helpful.

The rooms are very clean & modern although very small for a family of 4.
The kids loved the pool, My daughter made lots of new friends, she loved the shows especially the parrot show, Not sure why a previous poster wouldn't recommened for kids because I would, My daughter cried when she had to leave.Unlimted ice cream my daughter was in heaven, Loved the snack bar hot dogs, nuggets, toasties !

This hotel is very mixed, You get old & young but all seem to jel together very well, There was two very large groups of males but i have to say just how well behaved they were, we never heard a pep out of them and even made friends with a few of them.

The hotel is about 5 mins from beach and everything is near, shops, bars, resturants.

I would definatly recommened this hotel to anyone ! It's a must and we will be returning

• Travel date: Fri 25th of May 2012

Fantastic Hotel

Reviewed Tue 3rd of January 2012

"I stayed here Nov 2011,i had a lovely room,beautiful views,Staff went out of their way to help even the cleaning staff,Food was nice always hot and plenty of choice, i have been here at this hotel 5 times,and im goin back again 3rd March 2012 BAD REPORTS i dont know what they found to complain about,i cant fault the Regente I am a lone traveller, and dont have any probs there . Patsy"

• Travel date: Thu 29th of December 2011

Great Holiday

Reviewed Thu 16th of June 2011

"i have just cum bk from this hotel and we loved it the food was good all the staff was really nice it was always clean the hotel !!! and michael who did the music bingo and kids disco was excellent defo go bk to this hotel soon !!! Wigan"

• Travel date: Wed 15th of June 2011

Best Ever

Reviewed Tue 14th of June 2011

"Just come home from this hotel. Excellent Hotel, Staff, food etc., wish I was still there CANNOT fault anything.
Will definitely be back next year."

• Travel date: Mon 13th of June 2011

Hotels near MedPlaya Hotel Regente

Top traveller tips for MedPlaya Hotel Regente

• Ralph and family by Ralph and family

"Loved Aqualandia and Kids loved Terra Mitica "

• princessleila by princessleila

"I would recommend going to Mundomar as it is great for kids, they have parrot show, and dolphin show "

• StanJoy by StanJoy

"Mandarin Restaurant, and Rachel,s Bar. Excellent value for money. "

• PARKERFAMILY by PARKERFAMILY

"Very lively, very busy, very good value for money! "

• PARKERFAMILY by PARKERFAMILY

"KFC???? we do miss this where we live! "

• suzuki by suzuki

"dont go to this hotel "

• dee by dee

"that its a great place to go "

• nina31 by nina31

"Brilliant, would go back there again! "

•  steph wigan by steph wigan

"old town for all the shops "

• Aimie W by Aimie W

"Ask for a pool facing view and if you have children higher floor "

• donnie707 by donnie707

"comming in late get the combination of the side gate it saves you walking round the corner "

• Marion M by Marion M

"Just relax and enjoy. "

• Nan K by Nan K

" so good for shopping cheapest place ive ever been to "

MedPlaya Hotel Regente is also called