Fantastic hotel

Reviewed Thu 14th of July 2011

"This hotel was in a fabulous location right next to the sea front with all rooms having balconys that overlook the sea.

The breakfast was excellent, serving everything you could want from full fry up to continentinal style.

The hotel was always very clean and tidy and the staff were very friendly as well.

I went with 4 girlfriends and we had a brilliant time, we would highly recommend it. "

• Travel date: Mon 11th of July 2011

I booked with Alpha rooms for bed & brea...

Reviewed Wed 5th of September 2007

"I booked with Alpha rooms for bed & breakfast in the Hotel Nadal for two nights as we were visiting my folks in Torrevieja for ten days and this might be a change.

Before leaving we changed this to three nights, and when we arrived the receptionist was very nice and helpful with my dad parking in front of the hotel. The lounge is beautiful & very modern. We then got to our room which was quite basic but clean and nice, the view was breath taking as the hotel is at the far end of Levante beach each room has a sea view.

The first morning we went down for breakfast, I looked and at the heaters and thought mmm full breaky (as I had read on reviews of the breakfast being great) only to find a plate of greasy warm fried eggs & ham fried to look like bacon with Tortilla de Patatas! The rest looked ok fruit, cereals & toast with stale croissants. That I think was the only down side but has got me thinking of next year as this hotel isn’t the cheapest.

The Hotel on an evening turns into an exclusive bar right next to the sea with torches alight along the front and ambient music playing with a Spanish/north African feel to things, I must say they made the best sangria I have tasted and at 16euro a litre I didn’t mind paying, all staff day and night where great and helpful.

We loved the hotel and view that much we booked another night & they moved things about to let us stay. There was a mixture of English and Spanish couples there and everyone was polite.

p.s. Hotel Nadal, it would be nice to have an English channel to snooze to while having a siesta (states on Alpha rooms that it has satellite in all rooms)."

• Travel date: Wed 5th of September 2007

Nice friendly place.

Reviewed Fri 2nd of November 2012

"Stayed here last October and found it good enough to go again this year. Perfect location, good view from every room, with a small car park at the front. The breakfast was quite nice too. Would certainly go again."

• Travel date: Thu 6th of April 2006

great location

Reviewed Fri 2nd of November 2012

"stayed here while visiting benidorm palace small family run right on beach where you also park your car in their private car park all rooms have sea view and are spotless best value at 59e for double room with excellent b/fast we have had in benidorm and we go quite often and stay overnight to avoid drinking/driving to our home 50k inland Bob"

• Travel date: Tue 14th of December 2004