Hotel Magic Villa de Benidorm

• billiards
  • solarium

Love this hotel

Reviewed Fri 5th of August 2016

"My daughter and I and 2 granddaughters stayed at villa this year. The rooms were cleaned every day. The staff were genuinely the nicest people we have ever met also the kindest and most genuine especially Pedro, Sam and the barmen . The kids entertainers were great with the kids also.My granddaughters loved the pool and my daughter and I had a great view of them no matter where we sat to sunbathe. The location of the hotel is situated in a great place to access beach,shops bars and buses and taxis.The food was varied and plentiful and there was always something to suit everyone . We enjoyed this family friendly hotel very much and would definitely go back. Margaret and Allyson Northern Ireland."

• Travel date: Fri 5th of August 2016

Very Nice

Reviewed Thu 6th of August 2015

"The lovely,nice and clean and good,The lovely,nice and clean and good,The lovely,nice and clean and good,The lovely,nice and clean and good,The lovely,nice and clean and good."

• Travel date: Thu 6th of August 2015

SUPERB ........... AGAIN. ........ THANK YOU ALL

Reviewed Wed 24th of October 2012

"Well, I think it,s lovely, fantastic staff and most people usually go back there. We have been about 12 Times now.
I can,t wait to go again..... If only to see the lovely Noah and the rest of the staff who always go out of their way to ensure we have a great holiday.
SEE YOU ALL SOON.
Jennifer and Gloria X X"

• Travel date: Wed 24th of October 2012

Very good

Reviewed Fri 22nd of June 2012

"I have just arrived back after 11 days, it was a birthday present from my dad so I was chuffed. I read a lot of reviews before I went and I didn't see any problems. The rooms were clean, staff was friendly and food was great with plenty of choices, a stone throw away from the beach, you are in the middle of every thing as in clubs, pubs, restaurants and shops. Yes I saw hookers close to the hotel but they are in every country. Yes some of the rooms could do with a make over but I am of the opinion that a hotel room is only for sleeping in as you are there to getaway. The only problem I had was no Wifi in the rooms"

• Travel date: Fri 22nd of June 2012

Excellent

Reviewed Fri 8th of June 2012

"Just got back from 9 days at the Villa with my family. Couldn't have had a better time, stayed there last year and think its the best out of the Magic Hotels. Bar Staff were extremely friendly - Noor and Pedro especially, Reception very helpful and my 18 yr old and her friend throughly enjoyed day and night entertainment. Food is fine and there is always the Rock Gardens if you fancy a change. Rooms cleaned everyday without fail. Location is excellent for everything especially beach and nightlife. Definetely be back again next year with all the family. "

• Travel date: Fri 8th of June 2012

Watering Hole!

Reviewed Tue 7th of June 2011

"FIRSTLY if you booked with THOMAS COOK in MAGIC ROCK GARDENS and have been told you need to change hotel to this one because its closed its all lies we actually went to magic rock to find out for our self and it was open just a few repaires being done as was to the magic villa hotel we got moved to. We were told magic rock and magic villa were of the same standards 3 stars but there just simply nothing alike, the magic villa is more like 1 star. Just got back from this hotel yesterday, if you have children theres nothing for them to do, mini disco for half an hour at night. Hotel was very dated, smells of sewage only good thing it was clean, beds were like camp beds, furniture was very basic. Staff friendly, entertainment was very very poor, there is tv's in the hotel but they are all spanish, to us this hotel is for stag and hen partys just a drinking hole. Hookers outside the hotel from 9pm to 7am fighting with pimps, and very noisy with punters. The food was very basic nothing for our 3yr old to eat although we got upgraded to a gold card the only thing that was upgraded was the alcohol. Then to top it all off the roof was on fire and no fire alarm a passer by informed staff it was on fire and then the people who's rooms had been affected by the fire where moved to the magic rock garden hotel. we would NEVER go back to this hotel! (weve been traveling abroad twice a year for 25yr and we are really dissapointed with THOMAS COOK)"

• Travel date: Sun 5th of June 2011

Drinking Hole

Reviewed Tue 7th of June 2011

"We had booked to stay in the magic rock hotel but day and half before departure were told that this was still closed and the only available hotel was villa benidorm and was told it was at the same standard as the hotel we booked.. it WAS NOT, there was absoulutly nothing for my child to do as it rained most of the holiday we were stuck watching spainish tv and people getting drunk, hookers on the corner of the hotel, fire in the hotel and no fire alarm went off, total dive half hour mini disco on the night time would not recommend to go if u have childern, would only recommend if ur going for a good drinking session..... other than this thought staff were friendly and food was ok for adults and central location. Put me off booking with Thomas Cook and benidorm altogether. "

• Travel date: Sun 5th of June 2011

Damn disgrace

Reviewed Wed 11th of May 2011

"This was my two girls first holiday aged 3 and 1 and what they seen I wouldn't wish it on any
One. Fighting at 12 noon on hotel bar women getting beat up by 3 men on another day. It's the worst and noisiest hotel iv ever stayed in. small dirty nothing for kids to do. Food was average and no help from any reps. Prostitutes al over the Place. My advice avoid this Hotel"

• Travel date: Wed 11th of May 2011

Magic Benidorm Villa

Reviewed Fri 10th of July 2009

"The worst Hotel I have ever stayed in! rude staff, dirty pool, rubbish food, crap entertainment and pokey, stuffy and dated rooms. Wouldnt go back to that dive if they paid me!!

Only good thing about the Hotel was its brilliant location. Beach, supermarket and nightlife were minutes away. I went with my friend and our 2 young children would not recomend the Hotel anyone with or without children. "

• Travel date: Fri 10th of July 2009

Complete lack of information when we wen...

Reviewed Wed 25th of June 2008

"Complete lack of information when we went.Saw no rep.The food was poor so we ate out most days,until near the end of hol when we found out we could use the Tropicana gardens,100m up the road.The food here was fantastic with so much choice also entertainment there was good where we had none.There bar there shut at 12 when ours shut at 10.We only found this place out from some other residents.The light above our bed came loose and was just hanging by the wires.We told them at reception with 3 days til we went home but nothin was done.We also had a problem of several cockroaches getting in our room.On the good side we had a helpful and friendly cleaner to get rid of the cockroaches for us and the rooms in general were very good,although the tv was broken."

• Travel date: Wed 25th of June 2008

First time I have been away abroad mysel...

Reviewed Thu 19th of June 2008

"First time I have been away abroad myself with a friend. The hotel isn't the most up to date of the lot but is still a good hotel. The food was good, could always eat something. The staff were great, friendly and helpful. The hotel is situated in a great place amongst Benidorm, on the strip. Only downfall was... the hotel did not have any balconies and the evening entertainment wasn't so great but the entertainers were!! Would definately go back!"

• Travel date: Thu 19th of June 2008

I've travelled extensively throughout Eu...

Reviewed Mon 14th of January 2008

"I've travelled extensively throughout Europe, staying at some of the best hotels. My wife and I have been going to Benidorm for 12 years. This is a well managed hotel; the staff are extremely friendly & helpful.

The food is good and they cater for all tastes, from full English breakfast to a wide variety of cereals and fresh fruits, there is always a choice at lunch & dinner, you will not go hungry! The bar is small but the service is very good.

The entertainment is ok; Michael Jackson lookalike is excellent. But you’re on the doorstep of hundreds of bars and clubs that cater for every taste.

The rooms are clean and well maintained. You can use your ID card to visit all the other Magic Hotels in Benidorm. It's a short walk to the beach, and the main road with all its shops are close by. We’ve booked to return to this hotel in April 2008, like many others who return year after year.

The score of 8 out 0f 10 is because of the value for money and the staff.

• Travel date: Mon 14th of January 2008

Hotels near Hotel Magic Villa de Benidorm

Top traveller tips for Hotel Magic Villa de Benidorm

• sammy613 by sammy613

"Go to Stardusts and see Tony Scott the comedian. Must see. "

• J King by J King

"I think mainly for adults. "

Hotel Magic Villa de Benidorm is also called