About Hotel Levante Club & Spa

• sauna
  • adult pool

Love the Levante

Reviewed Tue 16th of August 2016

"We have been coming to The Levante Club Hotel for seven summers now & have already booked for next July 2018. In our opinion this hotel, staff, facilities, food are faultless. All staff work tremendously hard, are cheerful friendly & most welcoming, always remember you from previous visits. Food is plentiful & lots of choice catering to everyone's tastes. Rooms are immaculate sheets towels changed everyday. Reception girls are lovely, David & team in the bars the tops, Miguel restaurant manager & team fabulous job, Romina Andres entertainment team, great! All in all rate The Levante 110 % cannot beat it. Works for us. "

• Travel date: Sat 6th of August 2016

Brilliant hotel

Reviewed Mon 25th of April 2016

"We were at this hotel October 2015 and had a brilliant time In fact we are going back twice this year. The rooms are spacious and were kept lovely and clean the staff were friendly and helpful. The food was good and you could get something to eat from morning till 12pm (I think this is more than adequate ) for us the alcohol was fine if you like named alcohol you can pay extra for it. The only downside was the in house entertainment was hit and miss but there are great bars over the road from the hotel. Not allowing children hen and stag groups was definitely a plus for us There is a bus stop and taxi rank right outside of the hotel. I totally recommend this hotel."

• Travel date: Mon 25th of April 2016

food

Reviewed Thu 21st of April 2016

"At the Levante club Benidorm they seem to cook mixed food together such as fish and burgers on the same hot plate that is contaminated food I was poorly please be aware."

• Travel date: Fri 8th of April 2016

BAD place Levante club hotel

Reviewed Thu 7th of April 2016

"The Levante club hotel is not good looks like rats have eaten the beds also no wheels on bed left with dangerous metal poking out so so dangerous "

• Travel date: Tue 5th of April 2016

Disappointed

Reviewed Sun 13th of January 2013

"This was our third stay this year .arrived xmas day for two weeks room was on 17th floor nice view xmas gala dinner was later on that evening ,was hoping for a good meal but was so disappointed that it was a set menu starter arrived prawns and salmon wasn't given a choice ,it just got worse as each course came in the end we opted to go and have a meal out ,visited the dining room to eat on numerous occasions only to find food was of a poor quality and not hot .we then had to go out every day eat out which annoyed me as we payed over 2 thousand pound for this holiday ,.decided to hire a car went to enquire about parking was told 11 euros a night I think this is disgusting due to the factor how much we had payed to stay there.sheets and towels were changed regular but general cleaning was very poor toilet seat was never wiped under Neath room wasn't swept throughout our two week stay. had to clean my case as I left because floor was so dirty . Couldn't use fridge in our room to store water because you had to pay to have it-opened wanted a cup of tea at 9.55 but was told I had to pay because all inclusive didnt start till 10 o'clock .after paying well over the odds I thought this was a absolute joke went there two weeks in Easter and things where great went again October standards were a little poor but gave benefit of the doubt and returned xmas never again will get a apartment next time because the only difference will be changing my own sheets. This hotel has cost us over 5 thousand pound for our 3visits will never stay here again .would like to finish to say the staff in dining room was very nice and helpful the few times we went there."

• Travel date: Sun 13th of January 2013

Would definately return again

Reviewed Tue 23rd of October 2012

"After reading a few negative comments my husband and I (both in our early 60's but still young at heart)decided to test for ourselves if this hotel was 4 star or not.I have to say that we are glad that we did as we found this to be a very friendly, clean and hospitable hotel.From the time we arrived at Reception to the time we checked out,we had a fabulous time.OK maybe the food could have been a little more varied but I can honestly say that there wasn't one day where there wasn't something that I liked.Cant comment on the snacks as we didn't try them.After a very good full english we were quite full. The lunch menu was good as well.Rooms were very spacious and clean (we were on ist floor)If you are looking for a good view then request a higher floor as some of the 1st floor rooms look out on the solar panels although if you look to the right ther is a good view of the mountains and the view to the left is not bad either.Read previous reviews that said if on lower floors that music from bars opposite could be heard. We didn't have this problem at all.Although we went this month (October) Benidorm was still busy but we were lucky not to have either hen/staf party at hotel in the week we were there.Must admit that there wasn't many younger holiday makers there during the week we were there but have been to other hotels that HAVE had stag/hen do's but they have never caused us a problem,but then again as I have already said we are younger 60's.The towels./bed linen were changed every day at the Levante Club and the maid was very friendly and polite.As far as the drinks are concerned YES they are definately not very strong but drink enough of them and you will still get the same buzz.After all if their alchohol percentage was the same as the named brands then with the volume that was being consumed everyone would be rolling around by after 1pm and that in itself would be causing problems.Entertainment was very good with a variety of acts from comedian to rock and roll guitarists and some brilliant dancers as well (even my husband enjoyed the dancers and he's not normally into strictly dancing). The entertainment team worked very hard to make your stay an enjoyable one, All in all I would recommend this hotel to my friends but would just advise them to get a safe when they arrived-put their valubles in it (Bendorm is suffering with a pickpocket problem at the moment)and just enjoy yourself. "

• Travel date: Tue 23rd of October 2012

superb hotel

Reviewed Tue 9th of October 2012

"had a realy good time at this hotel, rooms spacious, staff very friendly and food and drink brilliant. the hotel is in an excellent location, just away from the hustle and bustle but thetres still plenty to do. rachels bar just opposite is a fabulous bar with lots of tribute acts."

• Travel date: Sat 6th of October 2012

You had to look for faults!!

Reviewed Wed 26th of September 2012

"Just returned from a week in Levante Club and my partner and I had a lovely time. The hotel was very clean and accomodating. Its a fully inclusive Adult only which is ideal. The staff were pleasant and courteous although in our opinion for the size of the place there wasnt enough of them. I was really worried about staying here as from previous reviews picked up on the stag and hen parties that accomadated the hotel, well we saw many and they were all young people having a good time, yes they were loud, yes they got very drunk but their behaviour was nothing to be bothered about, infact one group kept us amusingly entertained with their antics. Benidorm itself was very busy and full of holiday makers doing the same as us, every Brit we bumped into were friendly and passed on some interesting places to see and bars to go in. We went on a boat trip to Calpe which is a lovely fishing port down the coast and another one to "DOVES" island with the submarine experience, which was something else. Getting back to the hotel the downside to it was having to queue for a cup of tea/coffee in the morning as they only had vending machines and the entertainment wasnt brilliant, the animation team work very hard but definately needs working on. Some guest told us that they come back year on year on, but as far as we are concerned we are already looking for another exciting destination next year"

• Travel date: Wed 26th of September 2012

Holiday

Reviewed Mon 24th of September 2012

"Am sorry but the levante cub holiday for me was awful the food was terrible bar closed at midnight the snacks were left overs from lunch or dinner would not recommend it at all never going back "

• Travel date: Sun 23rd of September 2012

First holiday on my own

Reviewed Thu 5th of July 2012

"The hotel was very clean very friendly staff the entertainment staff was hilarious and put 110% in well done .
I used the spa facilities too massage and manicure and pedicure highly recommend very relaxing and friendly staff also .
The too rooms was lovely with my balcony and faculties very good .
The food was excellent so Much choice at mealtimes and snacks
Drinks flowing very good .
The holiday rep was very good and helpful in lots of ways as was the receptionists .
All in all I was apprehensive wheni got there because I had travelled alone for the first time but by the end of the week the hotel and guests had made me more than welcome I didn't want to come home and the staff wanted me to stay another week I have already recommended this hotel to my family and friends and will keep doing so very well done to Allan's thankyou for making my stay a good one x "

• Travel date: Thu 5th of July 2012

4* NEVER

Reviewed Sun 17th of June 2012

"this is a hotel that calls itself 4 star, when it should be down graded to a 2*. although the hotel itself is nice it is being run on a shostring budget,1.the food was disgusting and what you got on monday you got in some other form on tuesday.thefood was mearly warm 2. this hotel lets gangs of hen and stag parties in and you cant get to the poolside bar for these idiots.3. the staff try there best but there is not enough staff.if you want a holiday full of shouting idiots poor food, the smell of weed everywhere then have a nice time. i am amazed that this is a thomson hotel, NEVER AGAIN! "

• Travel date: Sun 17th of June 2012

levante club review

Reviewed Wed 3rd of August 2011

"Clean and well looked after hotel, but the drinks are weak if you are hoping to get a little tipsy! the food was great. The downside wass our room was robbed when we were out of about 700 euros. we reported this to staff at the reception who could not have cared less and even charged us for the telephone calls made to the police and insurance etc! which is a disgrace. the rep was of no use and also the hotel manager was no where to be seen.

Still managed to enjoy the holiday with the lads but will never ever go back to this hotel!"

• Travel date: Sun 31st of July 2011

Hotels near Hotel Levante Club & Spa

Top traveller tips for Hotel Levante Club & Spa

• abbycar1 by abbycar1

"the rainbow and other pubs "

• palmrob by palmrob

"Brilliant. Good valve for money and loads to do. "

• palmrob by palmrob

"The Palladium Singers Night. "

• tkea by tkea

"Good time of the year to avoid the crowds. "

• tkea by tkea

"Saturday Night with Jon Silver "

• dissappointed dragons by dissappointed dragons

"If you enjoy tv sport, strippers and all the worst part of being a brit then you will love it! "

• dissappointed dragons by dissappointed dragons

"the airport to go home.. "

• suntanned by suntanned

"Tropical bar across road great acts "

• holiday by holiday

"Great break for couples "

• fireisland by fireisland

"Take your own coffee making facilities for your room. "

• teaswigger by teaswigger

"stop hen & stag parties & sack the chef "

• Rose M by Rose M

"Nothing it was rubbish "

• Ruth C by Ruth C

"Take a travel kettle for that early morning cuppa "

• Yvonne C by Yvonne C

"Be pleasant to staff and they will be pleasant to you "

Hotel Levante Club & Spa is also called