Hotel Flamingo Oasis

Avda Severo Ochoa 3, 03503 Benidorm Spain

Good

loved the hotel flamimgo oasis

"5 of us went two the flamingo oasis on the 18th of January 2005 for 7 days had a fab time food and hotel was brillant will be going back in september"

• Travel date: Sat 29th of January 2005

Fantastic

"Me my boyfriend and my nine month old daughter went there september 2003. We went on a pricebreaker hoiday booked at lunn-poly when we arrived it was either Flamingo Benidorm or Flamingo oasis we were going to be staying at we ended up in the flamingo oasis and it was brilliant we only went for a week but the staff were so helpful the food was great and the entertainment was good. The only fault that i had was the pool the other hotels block the sun out but apart from that the hotel is absolutley fantastic and we would definatly recomend it."

• Travel date: Thu 27th of January 2005

Fantastic hotel

"Just back from Flamingo Oasis, Jan 04.

Been to Benidorm many times and stayed in lots of different hotels. I can honestly say that this is best hotel in Benidorm.

The food was fantastic from breakfast right through to dinner and there was always lots of choice and something for the kids.

Our room was spotless and again the biggest we have had in Benidorm. Some people complain about the lifts but we had no problems whatsoever.

The entertainment team were excellent, doing shows such as Mama Mia and Grease as well as Starlight express on rollerskates! They were a credit to the hotel.

All in all a fabulous holiday and highly recommended. If we return to Benidorm again, it will be to this hotel."

• Travel date: Sun 9th of January 2005

a great hoilday

"We went to spain in september 2004 stayed at the flamingo oasis hotel we went all inclusive it was also our first hoilday abroad and we could not fault the hotel, rooms, staff, food and drinks there is alot to do around the hotel as well as many good trips. overall this was a brillant hoilday"

• Travel date: Sun 9th of January 2005

fab holiday

"fantastic holiday especially in june to busy in high season, needs more sunbeds, or take an alarm clock"

• Travel date: Fri 7th of January 2005

Brill Holiday!!

"Hi all!! was at flamingo oasis in november 04!! was an absolutely fantastic holiday!!...food was excellent all sorts for all different people!!...breakfast was full english..though being a 17 yr old i only made it once due to being out so late !! ... went with a party on 45 of us was absolutely amazin everyone enjoyed it!! entertainment was ok though more for younger kids but many bars and clubs reasonably close to the hotel!! weather was reasonably good considering what time of year it was !! hotel room massive at serveral times during our holiday there were 8 of us in a room hehe! and all managed to get a bed comfortably ! VERY VERY clean..just the way i like it! couldnt say a bad thing about this hotel at all!! .. All in all had an amazin holiday with all my friend and would defo go back every1 of us loved it! one of the bst holidayz yet!! defo recommend this 2 anyone! ...happy holidaying ppz! x"

• Travel date: Thu 6th of January 2005

Wonderful Holiday

"I can`t say enough about this Hotel absolutely fantastic, food, staff, rooms, bathrooms,(with fresh towels every day) we had a wonderful holiday and will be back next year."

• Travel date: Wed 15th of December 2004

brilliant hotel

"just got back from flamingo oasis on the 7the december and must admit it was absolutly excellent, from food to cleaness cant knock it back. it was superb the only down side was all the smoking in the kids disco in the fiesta bar. but other wise 10/10 have recomended the hotel to friends and family and will return back one day...."

• Travel date: Wed 15th of December 2004

uptown top-ranking

"Just returned from a terrific holiday at flamingo oasis. Hotel was great, but pick your room carefully, out of season, (select higher floors to get the sun), also, another tip/grouse is to take a towel, as the hotel does not supply them. however, the food was fantastic, the all inclusive was the best I have been to, yes its a little bit out, but taxis are cheap, we went out most nights, to return for last drinks. It really is very good, and we hope to return."

• Travel date: Tue 14th of December 2004

Not a pleasant experience

"Would rather have gone to Tunisia or turkey.
What an absolute dump of an hotel. Food less than poor drinks watered down. Other half went to pool bar for drink without footwear. Well staff by the Stais hand out straight in face no footwear no service. Could go in naked as long as feet were covered. Little one bought a ball smaller than a mini football for the pool but again no balls in pool but a giant rubber ring size of a monster truck tyre was fine. Restaurant or market ca few more like smelt horrid like a really bad chip shop, greasy and fatty. Not nice when your trying to eat un edible food.
Hotel room falling apart. Bits of wood hanging off everywhere. No TV remote had to buy it from reception for 30 euros but only got 10 back. Sunbed run 1st thing in morning a joke. 300 people trying to squeeze in a space only big enough for about 120. No umbrellas no sun-lounger you can adjust up and down and by 1pm absolutely no shade. Evening entertainment ok nothing special was to busy watching the floor for the cockroaches.
And worst not a single table in sight in the evening just row upon row of plastic chairs.
Check out you tube for flamingo oasis sunbed dash even worse in real life"

• Travel date: Thu 28th of July 2016

Great Holiday

Good

"Stayed at the Flamingo Oasis last December for one week and had a great time .The room was of a good size.and clean but was on a high floor level .there are 4 lifts but they are usually full or stop before they reach your floor so i would recommend a room on a lower floor level.The food is ok .not brilliant but i am a fussy eater and always found something to my taste .There are 3 inside bars ,the one downstairs is where the entertainment is and this is a cooler room i found the drinks were better down there because they weren't warm like they are in the Piano bar,The entertainment staff are a laugh with some fun shows on,The reception bar is large and you need to show your Id card which you are issued when you first arrive .1 drink 1 card but after a few days they get used to you so i was getting larger measures and 2 drinks on 1 card.There is a resident entertainer in the Piano bar and a lot of the older people like to dance ,i thought he was like Les Dawson ,dropping bum notes which was quite funny its very warm in this area .Most of the staff are nice but there are a couple of miserable ones ,i would recommend this Hotel and we are going again this December"

• Travel date: Sun 6th of December 2015

Stayed in better 2 star accomodation in Blackpool! Certainly not a 4 Star Hotel!

"My family stayed in this hotel and I have to say, it was the worst holiday we have ever had! We had our two little boys who both have special needs and I have to say they have NEVER been treated in the most appalling way as they were at this hotel, well I struggle to call it a hotel, B and B would be a better title. I spoke with the Hotel boss called Daniel and aired my concerns regarding the Hotel safety, unclean, unfriendly pool staff, staff screaming at Autistic boy etc. I also asked Daniel, why was it, the last time the Flamingo Oasis Hotel received a Gold Medal award by Thompson was in 2009? I was told that it was none of my business to ask! I also stated that the pool area was dangerous and that if my son had an Asthma attack, a medic could not even treat him as the sun beds touched each other, I stated that the place could NOT facilitate the number of people it books in. Daniel told me that the sunbeds were not a problem, in Daniel's words, ' The problems at the Flamingo Oasis are not the Hotels fault, but the sort of people who come here' I then stated that, the people who holiday here enable you to sit behind your desk! The most rude, arrogant man I have ever met and he certainly should not be a manager. I informed Daniel, I would be speaking to Thomson on my return to the UK and was told, 'I don't care if you speak to Thomson, they are no body and I have many other Hotels'.
Our boys were told they could not use their Miniature lilos as they were the WRONG SHAPE? also pool life guard knelt down and blew his whistle in my son's ear, being Autistic this did nothing but cause him to become upset and anxious! canteen staff shouted at our boys to be quiet, again not something that should happen! just because our boys don't look like they have disabilities they do and the only people to correct our boys will be us! We ate out most of the time as the food was pretty much the same, e.d if it was roast pork one day it would be roast pork but in a sauce the next! I burnt my hand on the CHILDREN PLATES, I picked a plate up for my son and they was a huge piece missing from it,and extremely sharp!Sewage leaked from our toilet and the floor wasn't even washed after it was fixed, our bath was rusty and dirty, door stop had no rubber on and my son cut his toe on it, our balcony moved, (we have video evidence of numerous problems) when we complained we were told by this was normal with a huge smile! lights on our balcony went off at midnight so if you wanted to sit on your balcony after this time, you had to sit in the dark! not sure why they feel they have the right to dictate what time lighting comes off and on? our room was that dirty with dust and dirty hair (on our arrival,our son needed his inhaler). I had friends who were booked to go on holiday to this place and have since cancelled their holidays due to the fact that the holiday we booked was no where near a holiday worthy of a 4 star rating! Afternoon tea consisted of a tray of STALE biscuits, not your usual 4 star afternoon tea! The indoor pool was closed and had a note on the door stating it was closed in May 2014. The brochure stated that this place had 2 restaurants? the first was a CANTEEN that you needed to wait in a line that went all the way up the stairs, and the other was a snack SHACK! and you could not take food away from there and given that it had 8 small tables again this place could never facilitate, a place with over 300 people in, and therefore you had to stand and eat, not what you would expect from a 4 star Hotel. The problems that we encountered and I have mentioned on here are only a few of the reasons as to why the Flamingo Oasis is not a place we would ever visit or recommend to anyone! "

• Travel date: Mon 22nd of September 2014

Hotels near Hotel Flamingo Oasis

Stayed at Hotel Flamingo Oasis? Share your insight.

Top traveller tips for Hotel Flamingo Oasis

• LMurphy by LMurphy

"Great fun something for everyone. "

• emma02 by emma02

"Benidorm with children is good if it does not rain. Would visit again as to much to explore. "

• "In need of a facelift. "

• Kaka by Kaka

"The beach is nice and i would highly recomend Terra Natura "

• val C by val C

"guedalest is wonderful, so are the citrus groves, go see them for yourself "

• terenchion by terenchion

"great for variety and shows "

• sunshinetime by sunshinetime

"A great holiday destination "

• sunshinetime by sunshinetime

"I personally stayed in the hotel alot as I loved it that much, however there is lots to do and see. "

• princess445 by princess445

"Go there it is fantastic (: "

• princess445 by princess445

"Terimtica and the water park ( cant remeber the name ) ? x "

• RachaelG by RachaelG

"Beach excellent with plenty of shops "

• RachaelG by RachaelG

"Mundomar was great for the children and the pizza shop opposite hotel good value for money "

• wrightyk01 by wrightyk01

"Mundomar is perfect for your little ones ! "

• club member by club member

"its a filthy dump!!!! "

• D Hector by D Hector

"Benidorm has a lot to offer everyone "

• Nettie by Nettie

"Watch out for stag and hen parties!!!!!!!!!! "

• kate by kate

"would defo go back nightlife great "

• silver surfers by silver surfers

"hard to find a fault superb "

• Paul A by Paul A

"Benidorm. Look no Further than Flamingo oasis "

• Big Geo by Big Geo

"look else where in benidorm "

Hotel Flamingo Oasis is also called