About Hotel Ambassador Playa I

• paid internet
  • complimentary toiletries

shocking

Reviewed Sat 3rd of December 2016

"My mum was at the ambassador she was there first two weeks in September this year she ended up in hospital with pneumonia then that turned into legionnaires she was in hospital for a week in Benidorm then 5 weeks bk in Scotland my mum thought she was on her death bed thankfully she home now but on medication.she caught all this at the ambassador through air con or the water we trying to sue the hotel but they wont let anyone in to the room to check anything if I was anyone I would stay clear pure disgusted in the hotel."

• Travel date: Wed 30th of November 2016

Location great, bed stinks

Reviewed Fri 30th of September 2016

"Very disappointed , room to small air con to loud, pillows stink, of old men's heads, deposit for everything , rent a fridge, in house entertainment , dreadful , food bad, we have been eating out.
Two plug sockets , the good news is you can hire an iron."

• Travel date: Sat 24th of September 2016

Lost goods

Reviewed Wed 18th of May 2016

"I have stayed twice this year lovely hotel food good but I left my English money there and an iron on the table as I had no room to fetch the iron back I also left 10euros for the cleaner came out a shut door got home Sat night realized I left my money and I New I'd left the iron phoned twice and said nothing handed in only problem was the cleaner is the only one who could enter the room to get it ready for the next people."

• Travel date: Wed 18th of May 2016

Brill

Reviewed Mon 16th of March 2015

"This year will be my 4th year staying at the ambassador love it food lovely rooms cleaned everyday staff are great they even recognize me when I'm there always good entertainment and your near to everywhere shops bars bus stops and beach a small walk away well worth the price see you in April can't wait. "

• Travel date: Sat 14th of March 2015

best hotel we have ever stayed at in 30years of travling to spain

Reviewed Mon 16th of June 2014

"Everything about this hotel is fabulous and the food is exceptional,we had the best stay in a hotel by far from the moment we arrived to the time we unfortunately had to depart, the rooms,the staff,the entertainment, the pool and sunbeds, we could go on forever, we have traveled to Spain for 30 years and can honestly say this was the best.... looking very forward to going back again in September.. cos the location couldn't be better.. thank you ambassador 1 see you in September for another holiday ... cant wait gracious"

• Travel date: Sun 15th of June 2014

fabulous

Reviewed Sat 31st of May 2014

"Have stayed in this hotel 7 times & love it everything is clean & friendly just come back on 25th May & will be back in September . bathroom is big enough to take a shower cubicle so this would be a bonus if like me you have trouble using a bath."

• Travel date: Mon 26th of May 2014

not Mobility friendly

Reviewed Mon 3rd of March 2014

"We have been going to Benidorm for years and whilst living in Spain the last seven years we go on average for a long week-end twice a year mainly out of season
This time ten of us went from 21st. February to 24th.
We decided to stay in the Hotel Ambassador playa 11
It started off bad and went down hill
My wife is one of the persons who actually does need to use a mobility scooter
And what we do prior to leaving is phone up easy hire the mobility scooter specialists in Benidorm to have them deliver to the hotel we are staying at a scooter ,true to form it arrived at the arraigned time
Now all the other hotels we have stayed in have a parking place in or close by to the entrance lobby so whilst booking in we asked its location but where told you can’t park it in here
So what do we do we asked reception said I will ask the manager and came back saying you can park in the car park and will cost €15 euros as we had no alternative we paid up and where given another plastic card key and told its location (go out the front turn right travel what seemed like half a mile turn right again travel a quarter of a mile then do a right and then another half mile the gate only opened once without the need to call reception all the time we were at this hotel
When parked in one of the bays my wife had to get back to reception ,whilst this was only a short distance it had been set out as an assault course where the lights came on only when you passed the location of the sensor and the floor had a mixture of steps and ramps (not handicap friendly one bit)
When my wife parked the scooter out front of the hotel true to say a few hours they had the cheek to slap a ticket on it saying they will remove it

If you look at their photos in their advert they show 2 scooters parked outside front door

The room was booked requesting a handicap friendly room getting to the room we noted it had a bath so we asked for a room with shower only to be told the hotel had no rooms with a shower
The bath had a shower over and the water temperature was not consistent and whilst under would go from correct to cold and then to scolding

• Travel date: Mon 3rd of March 2014

Fabulous Hotel

Reviewed Wed 24th of October 2012

"This hotel cannot be faulted, it is clean. The bedrooms are cleaned every day and clean towells every day. The food choice is fantastic and there is hot desserts every day yipee. The staff are very accommodating and they all speak good English.

Seriously I would recommend this hotel to anybody. It is in the centre of Levanti side and convenient for all shops and bars. Try it you will enjoy. There is a good bus service for local places 1.4 euros and rail service eg Alicante and Denia for approx 6 euros. The train ride to Denia is has superb scenery, "

• Travel date: Wed 24th of October 2012

the best hotel with fantastic entertainment

Reviewed Sat 14th of July 2012

"this was our first time at this hotel we had a fantastic holiday in june 2012 clean rooms friendly staff food was very good with a wide variety we felt very safe knowing that the hotel had security and the reception was manned 24 hours we have already booked to stay in this hotel again in december this year"

• Travel date: Fri 13th of July 2012

Superb!Superb!Superb!

Reviewed Mon 9th of January 2012

"We visited this hotel in October. We traveled with my husband and my granddaughter. It was our third time staying at the Ambassador playa and it was still as great as ever. All the staff are really polite and never ignorant. The rooms are also super clean and spacious. The pool area is really good, sometimes it can get crowded and can be hard to find a bed but if your there early enough then you should be fine. The food was great, there was plenty of choice for everyone and was also piping hot.
This hotel is situated in a great place as its in the middle of all the entertainment and resteraunts!
We will definitely be returning to this hotel in April!
Definitely reccomended. "

• Travel date: Fri 6th of January 2012

'Fantastic Break'

Reviewed Fri 4th of March 2011

"This is the first time that we have stayed in the Ambassador playa and it really was a plesure. Our group of people who we travelled with ranged from the age of 9 to 62.
In the end 9 of us ended up staying there. We had never been to Benidorm before and we decided to chose that location because we had a further Holiday booked for the end of march and couldn't wait so we just wanted somewhere not so far away but in the sun and Benidorm fitted that perfectly. The rooms were really nice and we all ended up with pool views which i suppose was a bonus because what we could see from the back of the Hotel was that they wernt idly getting any sun. The food was excellent from what ate. There were plenty of choices and they were never cold. The hotel staff were very polite and understood good english which made it easier to communicate with. The pool outisde was sometimes a little crowded but we all managed to find a place in the sun and the heated swimming pool was still available for people if they diddnt fancy swimming outside. The weather I have to say was fairly great compared to back home. There was loads! of entertainment at night, depending how far your prepared to walk.
We unfortunately couldn't go to Aqualandia so we decided on Mundomar instead with was fab! Also it's a short walk to the beach!

If your looking for a break of who are people who don't expect too much of anything then Benidorm is for you. We definately had a fantastic time. It dosen't matter what age you are. Hope I helped! :-)

• Travel date: Sun 27th of February 2011

"great hotel"

Reviewed Fri 28th of January 2011

"Having been going to benidorm for the last 7 or 8 years,this is 1 of the best hotels we have stopped in.We have stayed in different hotels each time,with the exception of this hotel,we,re giong back again this time,actually in 2 weeks time.We never saw miserble staff,they were all pleasant and polite,the food was always hot,with plenty of choice,the rooms were cleaned on a daily basis,also towels changed daily.The rooms are spacious,with plenty of wardrobe space.The hotel is very central to all the bars and cafes,and a short stroll to the beach.There are tv,s in the room,but for us,we dont go away to watch tv.I just dont understand the negative reviews on this hotel,it,s clean,comfortable and all you would want in a hotel,so please go and find out for yourselves and you WONT BE DISAPPOINTED"

• Travel date: Fri 28th of January 2011

Hotels near Hotel Ambassador Playa I

Top traveller tips for Hotel Ambassador Playa I

• "yorkshire pride have great entertainment. peggys tartan bar great patter. "

• M Mc Nicholas by M Mc Nicholas

"liveley ,fun,great for markets "

• M Mc Nicholas by M Mc Nicholas

"went on the free blanket and juicer tours and seen a lot more "

• kemx666x by kemx666x

"Fab, plenty to do for old and young "

• kemx666x by kemx666x

"Aqualanda,Munomar,Terra Mitica and loads more "

• simone2009 by simone2009

"The rock and roll house is amazing!! "

• Rhiozzie by Rhiozzie

"Awesome night life. FAB shows and live entertainment. "

•  J Jasper by  J Jasper

"John & Josephs across the road a must! "

• l love benidorm by l love benidorm

"fantastic beach the nightlife is great. love it "

• wal by wal

"try to find a hotel where guests have not been kept awake by noise and hav enjoyed food, and service "

• Tony (wales) by Tony (wales)

"Try it out you will not be disapointed. "

• magimagu by magimagu

"Not for kids or non drinkers "

• Richard-Wales by Richard-Wales

"john and josephs opposite entrance 1euro a pint and they are very friendly. "

• Madalena9 by Madalena9

"This Hotel was fantastic! "

• janet walsall west midlands by janet walsall west midlands

"plenty of entertainment at night but not suitable for children "

• Doreen T by Doreen T

"Enyoy the locality and hotel "

• Christine S by Christine S

"great location .. for you need to do "

• Capstone by Capstone

"Check room when leaving g "

• Gary buchanan by Gary buchanan

"Dirty what I've marked is wrong it wld b one for everyone but doesn't let u do it "

Hotel Ambassador Playa I is also called