RHASIA VIEW

• infinity pool
  • butler service
  • adult pool

Good

Wow Wow Wow!!! What a fab hotel!!!!

Reviewed 4th March 2013

"My husband and I have just come back from spending a long weekend in this fantastic hotel, we went there for our Anniversary!!! And WOW what a fantastic experience, the hotel is amazing, the food is mouth watering and the staff cannot do enough for you!!! We loved it ...... and will be back!!!! DEFINATELY RECOMMENDED!!!! IT IS A MUST!!! WONDERFUL!!!"

• Travel date: 31st July 2009

Brilliant Stay at the Barcello

Reviewed 26th February 2013

"My wife & I stayed here for 5 nights and can highly recommend this hotel. Staff were excellent,rooms were excellent and the pool and gardens were fantastic. Cannot recommend highly enough. We can't wait to return!!!!"

• Travel date: 12th June 2009

Loved Asia Gardens and Benidorm

Reviewed 25th December 2012

"I have been at Benidorm with my family recently. I have two teenagers daughters and they wanted something special for our weekend, so we went to Asia Gardens Hotel, a spectacular hotel close to Benidorm. I strongly recomend it to weverybody specially to couples!"

• Travel date: 21st January 2009

A treat!

Reviewed 9th February 2013

"I am not one for big resort-style hotels but this was the best alternative I could find in Benidorm and I was not disappointed. Check-in was smooth and efficient and the staff were generally friendly. This fairly new hotel oozes style. Décor is refreshingly zen but far from sterile minimalism - I take my hat off to the architects and interior designers - hopefully maintenance will be taken seriously and the place will age well. Our room was beautiful, spacious and very comfortable, with a bed that will have you googling featherbeds as soon as you get home. The bathroom was equally as inviting and generously stocked with toiletries and amenities, and towels were top notch. Food quality was somewhat below par. Breakfast was good (by Spanish standards) but not excellent. We had dinner at the Koh Samui, expensive for what seemed to be very timid Asian food and a very limited menu. The room service menu was also fairly limited and unimaginative for a 5-star establishment. The location is great, away from the madness of Benidorm, neat landscape, good road signage, but you really do need a car if you plan to move around or go to the beach. A very good choice, if not the best, in this part of Alicante."

• Travel date: 28th October 2008

Spectacular - perfect retreat!

Reviewed 7th February 2013

"Had the pleasure of staying one night at, the brand new and spectacular, Barcelo Asia Gardens in October, while on business in the Benidorm-area. All I can say is that it was a truly heavenly stay and that I’ll be back for sure, if I’m ever again in the area! Very luxurious, very peaceful and very relaxed. Exactly what I needed after a hectic day. The bed was to die for (and I’m really picky when it comes to beds..), the room was comfortable and well-equipped with all the amenities you expect from a 5-star establishment (with the only exceptions of an iron, an iron board and maybe a DVD-player). I especially liked the little LG-stereo in my room, nice touch - and the bath-products, towels and beddings were all of high quality! The hotel is located on the outskirts of Benidorm, 35 min by taxi from Alicante airport (paid 62 EUR to get there) with fantastic views of the Costa Blanca. The hotel is perfect for rest and relaxation, so if that’s what you’re looking for; and you’re up for pampering - Asia Gardens is the place for you! The only thing I think have some improvement-potential was probably the room-service; excellent staff, but the food could be better... the breakfast was superb though! 5 stars for Barcelo Asia Gardens, it’s the perfect retreat!"

• Travel date: 21st October 2008

beautifull surroundings...but

Reviewed 24th December 2012

"Having just returned from a lovely relaxing stay at this hotel I would say it was near perfect and probably will be but its not there quite yet. Having just opened teething problems arise...and you are so relaxed here most of the time you dont mind. The staff are excellent...very friendly and helpful. the rooms are good size with balcony and separate power shower and toliet. The surroundings are excellent with numerous places to relax and stroll. The pools go on for miles as you look down on the view of Benidorm. We used the bus and taxis to Benidorm old town. The bus was 1 euro 20 and the taxi was around 10 euros (sometimes 8 and once 15!) The restaurants are expensive and need improving and drinks are expensive too. Best meal was the buffet which they do at the weekends only at the moment....i think this is because the hotel is very quiet until friday when lots of Spanish people come for a long weekend. I had a Thai massage which hurt but felt gr8 afterwards . All in all will return and hope to report that the next time it is perfect!"

• Travel date: 9th October 2008

Great Hotel Shame about the food

Reviewed 24th December 2012

"Spent 5 days at this hotel last week and it really does live up to the reviews. Its a beautiful hotel great pools and gardens etc. Its very quiet at this time of the year but that only added to the relaxed atmosphere. The only issue is the food. The breakfasts are great with everything you could ever want but the lunches and evening restaurants were expensive for what you got which was'nt that great. GO stay here but ask the guest services for local palces to eat they are very helpful and sent us to a number of really nice places."

• Travel date: 9th October 2008

Worth the 5 stars

Reviewed 10th November 2012

"Definitley worthy of being called a 5 star hotel. Its a very nice hotel/resort on the outskirts of Benidorm. Rooms are a decent size and have a bath plus a power shower. All rooms have a balcony overlooking the gardens. Most of the communal areas are simply beautiful. There are a few restaurants which are decent enough but fairly pricey. Drinks from the bars are very expensive. the mojitos were poorly made. The Bonsai bar is a nice spot for a relaxed evening drink but don't expect it to be very lively. Its only been open a few months so there are some teething problems. Our AC needed to be fixed. They don't yet have irons in the room but offer a service to iron your clothes for you (at a cost, naturally). The pool area is very nice with plenty of seating. I'd read on some sites that 3 of the pools at the hotel are heated - this was not the case. All were fairly cold. The Thai spa is nice but not spectacular. It has a pool and a steam room. Massages are good (but painful.....and expensive). The staff are very helpful and friendly. They even charged my wife's MP3 player using a USB cable. Overall its a lovely place to relax and unwind for a few days"

• Travel date: 23rd September 2008

Cool relax hotel , beautiful pool

Reviewed 10th November 2012

"beautiful hotel, big rooms, big bathrooms with rainshower, big soft bed, veranda to sit outside, looking out over garden. Pools are great ! many rattan beds to lay on, little straw houses to sit under in the shadow. Giant lobby with bar, and many couches to sit on. Service excellent, defenitely five stars. Hotel is 5 minutes away from benidorm, but if you have seen this hotel, Benidorm is a filthy town, you do not want to be there. Hotels has restaurants, but very expensive. We had the buffet for 55 euros, like 80 USD per person including wine and beer, but this was no good. Cold fries. In the near surroundings, little towns like Finestrat or Altea (with boulevard, but not so many highrise towers) have nice small restaurants. Hotel is great, restaurants and bars expensive. We drove from Valencia with a rental car, in like 1 hour 30 minutes. Take the Terra Mittica Exit on the M7 toll road. You can also fly on Alicante. We had a great time. The site of the hotel gave us a better deal then Booking.com or expedia etc. Those site say you don;t pay booking fees, but they calculate it in the room price.... Use www.barcelo.com or www.asiagardens.es"

• Travel date: 7th September 2008

Zen and Lux on the Costa Blanca

Reviewed 25th December 2012

"Barcelo Asia Gardens is an exceptional hotel, designed in the finest of Asian Style on the Mediterranean--beautiful gardens, true Thai arquitecture. The rooms are elegant, the SERVICE IMPECCABLE, and the resort grounds make it so that you never want to or have to leave. The swimming pool never ends. The food is original. And the hotel caters to your every need--we went with our 4 month old and they did everything to make us comfortable. The service in the SPA was exceptional and the Thai massage for 90 minutes is a must. Benidorm may lie below, but this hotel which is above on the Sierra is more akin to the finest 5 star Asian hotel than anything else in the area. A definite repeat for our family."

• Travel date: 27th July 2008