Good

lovely place

Reviewed Tue 16th of September 2014

"Just got back after a week,we were also there in June this year as well. We stop in different blocks each time and both apartments were big ,they where clean , the apartments got cleaned twice a week with clean bedding and towels. The staff where always pleasant and smiling .they entertainers put activities on during the day which was a real laugh and in the evening there was entertainment on. All the staff and entertainer's made us feel so welcome . The food was good and been a fussy eater I still found something to eat. The complex is about a five minute stroll and right next door is a bar that's does food . There are 3 pools 2 outside and 1 inside with a retractable roof where other play water polo there is a deposit when you arrive but that's the same with most places, we never had any problems getting the full amount back. They will also arrange a mobility scooter if you need one. They staff at Levant get a big thank you from me and my family and we'll be back next year with all the kids and grand kids thanks to all"

• Travel date: Tue 16th of September 2014

poor

Reviewed Tue 30th of October 2012

"The hotle was ok but the food at the club was terrible it was cold and under cooked we had to eat elswear.we even watched the staff sneeze all in the food not going there again rep was lovely tho "

• Travel date: Tue 30th of October 2012

great apartments

Reviewed Wed 10th of October 2012

"just got back great holiday,So clean staff so friendly and happy,rooms great and pints off lager and cider, nice pool and bar, food brill full english breakfast lovely.get room higher up in apartments as the levante club apartments oppisite are noisy as stag and hen parties go there beach apartments great for all inclusive holiday got to go again"

• Travel date: Mon 8th of October 2012

poor

Reviewed Mon 28th of May 2012

"we arrived at the levante beach and found we were expected to sleep a week on a sofa bed as there were no beds in the room.I complained to the rep that I had not paid a lot of money and travelled a long way to sleep on what was basically a camp bed. After a bit of arguing and having to threaten them with legal action they eventually moved us across the road into the levante club, got to admit the room was 100% better but the entertainment was poor and the food was worse so if you are looking for somewhere with half decent entertainment and decent food avoid this place."

• Travel date: Mon 28th of May 2012

Excellent

Reviewed Sat 19th of May 2012

"We stayed here for 2 weeks end of August. It was a fantastic holiday, hotel very clean, spacious apartment and cleaned regularly. Food was great with an excellent choice. Staff very polite and friendly. Can I also just add for the people who have written the other reviews if you require a top end service etc. then you need to pay for it!!! For the money you are paying to stay at this hotel it is excellent value for money. Would definitely stay there again."

• Travel date: Sun 11th of September 2011

horrible food

Reviewed Fri 9th of September 2011

"we stayed here end august, pool was never cleaned, dirt in grid around pool, told rep and nothing was done about it. food all inclusive was never hot, poor choice, milk in jug standing in bowl of ice. we have been going with firstchoice for 11 years and this is the worst all inclusive, my son who is 11 did not eat anything.we had to go out to eat at least 3 times and spent 100 euros, dining room was too small to cater for 4 apartments, not enough staff. person on bar duty also was checking people in. passports were left in full view of customers and not put away in safe."

• Travel date: Sun 4th of September 2011

Good Value for Money

Reviewed Wed 20th of July 2011

"This was an excellent hotel, we hardly paid any money to come here. I have quite high standards and didnt find a problem with this hotel at all I go away 4 times a year and this is actualy the best hotel I have been to in a while. We had a two bedroom apartment which was very spacious and much bigger then any of the 4 star hotels I have been to. This is only officially a two key hotel so I cant see why people would expect a 4 star service.
The staff were friendly. The food was good, plenty of choice, my son is only 3 and the staff always made a real effort for him.
Yes you do have to go over the road for food but everyone should have been told about this before hand and in actual fact I enjoyed this as we had access to two hotels for one price.
The park was good and my son had plenty of hours playing on that and in the pool.
There was a good choice of alcohol drinks and soft drinks.
It was close to all the nightlife and we really enjoyed having a walk out.
Overall the hotel was clean, tidy, staff friendly, food good and all round good holiday."

• Travel date: Tue 12th of July 2011

Terrible

Reviewed Fri 24th of June 2011

"Stayed 10 nights in these apartments and it was a nightmare. we were all inclusive but had to pay £40 deposit for any breakages...2.50 a day for tv..£10 deposit for tv remote..£2.50 a day for the safe..£3 for the air conditioning..etc...etc...food was very very basic..swordfish..hake..plaice..no haddock or cod..we had chicken wings for lunch..then had chicken legs on the evening..salad and chips every day..no ham....no dark cheese..very poor indeed...The restaurant was too small for the 2 hotels so we were kept asking by waiters..Finished? Finished? They wanted us ot quickly to reduce the big queues.The beds are fold down sofa beds..very small very uncomfortable. A barman was tapping a computer for 5 mins while I waited for a drink.These apartments were full of rowdy noisy stag and hen nighters..shouting singing swearing and banging doors till early hours.The entertainment was non existant. 3 rd rate singers with no personality. we went out a few nights to find some decent entertainment. All inclusive and I still spend over £500. If I was offered a free holiday here i would refuse. Never Again. Next year I am go to the Rosamare or Regente "

• Travel date: Wed 22nd of June 2011

please dont go here terrible

Reviewed Fri 10th of June 2011

"we stayed here on the 31/6/11 to 7/6/11 and it was a nitemare . the hotel that we booked for was meant to have entetainment be a four star and pool bar for drinks and snacks this was all faulse info we payed 1700 pound for this hotel which is very very basic the rooms were a gd size and were clean but we only got a clean change of towels once . the pool was small and very very cold . when we arrived the first thing they said was you need to leave a 40 pound deposit for the room then once we were settled we came down to geat somthing to eat and found out we had to cross the road and go to another hotel the dinning area was like a soup kitchen and the food was disgusting if you liked burgers .fish or chicken you were laughing but this got repeated every meal.and 4 hotels were using this dinning room there was no entetainment and also there was 2 break ins that i know off there is cctv but it was not working so after the family that woke up to an indruder the put securiy on but i never saw any gaurd ican go on and on but i hope you get the picture please dont give them your hard eared cash "

• Travel date: Thu 9th of June 2011

Intruder in my sons room at 4.30 am

Reviewed Thu 9th of June 2011

"We were woken at 4.30 am on our first night by our little boy crying, A man was next to my bed with his hand in my handbag. I screamed and he ran out. We chased him but he got away with my camera phone money etc. No security and no cctv working at the time. The man came in through a locked front door using a cloned pass card. Local Police not interested as its a normal occurance to get mugged in that hotel. My children were traumatised and we were moved the next morning. apart from that the Hotel is dire, the food was terrible. No entertainment as advertised. Never again !!!!! "

• Travel date: Tue 7th of June 2011

brilliant

Reviewed Thu 26th of May 2011

"heya i thort this hotel was brilliant because the bar staff ( ruben ) was very palite and never was rood the sites was amazing to see and the rooms was ok wasnt the best but part from the food and the rooms it was a brilliant holiday."

• Travel date: Wed 25th of May 2011

watch you luggage

Good
Reviewed Tue 20th of July 2010

"The hotel was what we expected it to be clean and friendly the staff were helpfull and spoke good english.We had 3 children with us who all enjoyed the pool.
The only draw back to the holiday is on our arrival our luggage had been dropped off at another hotel and the driver and rep just made a joke of the whole thing we eventually got our luggage from the other hotel but thomsons were not very helpfull about the whole situation"

• Travel date: Mon 19th of July 2010

Hotels near Apartamentos Levante Beach

Top traveller tips for Apartamentos Levante Beach

• fatdog by fatdog

"blackpool with sun, but it all depends on personal taste "

• fatdog by fatdog

"the Rose & Crown pub and the Grand National Restaurant "

• Kathryn K by Kathryn K

"join in the activities and try learning a little spanish people really appreciate it if you try. and smile, laugh just enjoy yourselves "

• jaybaz by jaybaz

"stay away from levante beach and levane club "

• stan welch by stan welch

"I would not recommend to go "

• tanya by tanya

"shopping is the best part "

• ssps by ssps

"Fantastic Chinese buffet by the rocks just down the road from Levante beach appartments on the beach "

• Mark9826uk by Mark9826uk

"look for ray croft shoewaddywaddy dave keegan and sister act...great shows! "

• toniclarkson by toniclarkson

"Security, working CCTV, Manager that is bothered "

Apartamentos Levante Beach is also called