Park Plaza Apartments

Calle Jose de Arroyo 2, 38400 Puerto de la Cruz, Tenerife Spain

Good

This was an absolute bargain! We got it...

Good
Reviewed Mon 28th of May 2007

"This was an absolute bargain! We got it for £56 for the 2 of us and I wasn't expecting much so I went armed with my cockroach spray, disinfectant wipes etc boy was I surprised.

We were absolutely delighted with the room; it seemed to have been renovated in maybe the last year or so. There was beautiful limed oak for a headboard and wardrobes.

The bathroom was a good size and there seemed to be plenty of hot water. The balcony was quite quaint and we were lucky enough to have a nice few of the Charco Plaza (square) were there was always plenty happening and in the evenings the sound of a saxophone drifted in through the open balcony door.

That's the only thing I would say, I don't know if I would fancy it in the height of summer as there didn't seem to be any air conditioning and I got a couple of mozzie bites at night as we kept the balcony door open.

There was a buffet style restaurant but to be honest although it looked good we always ate out.

There are 2 pools on the roof, they aren't very big but they were adequate for us and there was only another couple of people using the roof sun terrace when we were there.

There is no pool bar which is good if you are trying to economise as we were able to nip down to our room and bring whatever we wanted up again."

• Travel date: Mon 28th of May 2007

Hotels near Park Plaza Apartments

Stayed at Park Plaza Apartments? Share your insight.

Park Plaza Apartments is also called