About Blue Sea Puerto Resort

• mini golf

Good

Nightmare @ Blue Sea April 30th - May 4th

Reviewed Thu 8th of May 2014

"Arrived at the Blue Sea hotel complex to be told that staying at another hotel 100 meters away, These two mail reception staff spoke English when they felt like it and if the didn't take an instant like to you it became crazy.

Our holiday was supposed to be ALL INCLUSIVE we went to the pool bar after checking into our room to be told NO this is a pay bar your area is over there, We went to this far corner of our pool area where we found a DO IT YOURSELF LOBBY yes you had to pour your own drinks and the the only snacks available for all ALL INCLUSIVE customers were sausages heated in hot water they looked and tasted how they looked

THE BAR in main reception of our hotel bonanza had a sign stating NOT FOR ALL INCLUSIVE CLIENTS.

To be fair they had a few members of staff that were okay and polite these worked in the eating areas but overall the Reception personnel need to go on a customer care course and if dealing with other nationalities learn to communicate.

I've stayed in many hotels abroad and have never come up against individuals so rude and ignorant they obviously don't like there work or having to deal with customers.

I've never wrote or complained about a hotel before but felt on this occasion I have to, if your looking for ALL INCLUSIVE than this hotel is not for you."

• Travel date: Thu 8th of May 2014

A very nice 7 night stay at this quiet g...

Reviewed Mon 10th of March 2008

"A very nice 7 night stay at this quiet good positioned hotel. The room was large and furnished well. The rooms are cleaned thoroughly once a day by friendly immigrant housekeepers (be careful with your belongings). The best thing about the stay was without doubt the FOOD - Excellent quality and plenty of it. If you want to eat healthy then this is the place to come, plenty of exotic fruits every day and everything on offer is fresh. The food caters more for German tastes but this isn't really a problem because the food is so damn good. Dinner in the evening was superb and we never had reason to complain (which believe me is quite unusual for me). We would return to the hotel in the future. The only negative thing about this hotel is the TV system - When we were there the Germans got 12 TV channels whereas the English speaking clients only got 1 (CNN news). No doubt if this is a problem then you can easily have the hotel management change a few stations. "

• Travel date: Mon 10th of March 2008

Generally a nice looking hotel. Room bi...

Reviewed Mon 7th of January 2008

"Generally a nice looking hotel. Room big and spacious. Overall the rooms cleaned thoroughly every day.

The down point of our holiday was the food. Now to some people reading this review might think we're being petty, but there was a very limited choice of food on offer. At night there was no choice of meats just chicken. As much as I like chicken I begun to cluck at the end of the 7 days. Breakfast was another unusual choice - broccoli for breakfast and not forgetting slices of minute bacon with green beans - hmm! You can eat in the other hotels in group but couldn't get a tidy meal between them.

We were there for Xmas itself and no carvery at all. Have had holidays at 2 star accommodation with better food.

Don't go into the pool as it's not heated and you might get brain freeze. As I did, found out to my cost. Not even children in the pool. I did think I saw penguins in there one day although the weather was in 70's!

Entertainment non starter really. Bonanza seems to have ball room dancing. There seemed to be a lot of leery German elderly men in their late seventies looking for love so be warned. We're went to adjoining Hotel Interpalace and their entertainment was pretty ok.

Couldn't change any money at hotel as they seem not to want to offer this service. You can change money down the street or in the town.

Wouldn't go back to this hotel. A very clean hotel and the rooms of a very good standard but the food let it down badly for a 4 star rating hotel. Seems to cater more for the German palette.

• Travel date: Mon 7th of January 2008

Hotels near Blue Sea Puerto Resort

Top traveller tips for Blue Sea Puerto Resort

• Sandrabill by Sandrabill

"I would go self catering as it's quite cheap to eat locally and the ALL INCLUSIVE is very poor at this complex and not worth the extra money when booking. "

Blue Sea Puerto Resort is also called