Outdoor pool

• swimup bar
  • kids club

A Really Good Resort

Reviewed 11th November 2012

"This was our first visit as members of Diamond Resorts. Three weeks before we went we received an e-mail from the resort asking us for any special requests and we got all we asked for. Our apartment was comfortable and well equipped. The newly refurbished apartments are being done to a very high standard. This was one of the cleanest resorts we have stayed at and put many 4-5* hotels to shame. The pool area is very good although some loungers are ready for replacement. The area around the resort is very pleasant and although there are bars and restaurants around it is not noisy like Americas. Three supermarkets within a short walk and you should try The Pantry just around the corner for a snack Finally all the staff were pleasnt and helpful. The daytime entertainment for both adults and children was first class. Will definitely return in the future."

• Travel date: 14th June 2008

As usual, a great time at Royal Sunset

Reviewed 20th October 2012

"I've stayed many times at the RSBC over the years, as my parents have timeshare there. As usual, my latest stay was excellent. The complex is first class, in comparison to many hotel/apartments in the area. Great apartments, pool area (which I think has been improved once again since my previous visit), pool bar, and facilities. The underground gym, sauna, and squash courts are great if you want some health and fitness on holiday - you can hire equipment there but make sure you take proper trainers. The area itself (Fanabe / Costa Adeje) is also improving year-on-year and now much tidier and cleaner than a few years ago. There is a great spanish restaurant just outside the Royal Sunset Club called "Gran Reserva" serving really nice paellas, and the bars and restaurants of 'Playa Duque' are just a short walk away and definately worth a visit. The only thing I'm not into is the "entertainment" such as Abba tributes and competitions which seem to amuse many Brits on holiday, and the RSBC doesnt really need to do this, however the staff there work very hard to make sure guests have a good time and I certainly did."

• Travel date: 25th February 2008

Really good place, can't wait for the pool to be finished.....

Reviewed 8th November 2012

"We stayed at Royal Sunset Beach Club in November 2006 and loved every minutes of it.....From the minute we checked in, it was just perfect..... The staff at reception were efficient and friendly, so were the cleaners and the security guards. The pool was getting refurbished at the time so won't comment on that but looking forward to seeing it finished..... The facilities are good, gym, laundry,internet access etc... Royal Sunset Beach Club is also ideally situated with a good selection of bars and restaurant around, as well as the beach being only accross the road..."

• Travel date: 14th December 2007

i luv it here evry year i go !!!!!

Reviewed 4th November 2012

"welll wot can i say when i go to Royal Sunset Beach Club i've never once come back to my family saying that it was boring,or that i havent made any new friends!! The Enviroment there is great i go to the one in Playa Fanabé Tenerife (Costa Adeje). iv never been on a better Holiday. the staff all know me when i go coz i go there every year. they also recognise my dad coz he is a body builder and he has lots of muscle my mam is also most of the time in a wheel chair so thet makes them remember who we are aswell. near the hotel there is lots of shops and on i think its tuesdays there is a market on near the beach (i think). there is lots of difrent style restaurants. there is great supermarkets there is the SPAR aswell a good english supermarket lol. well there is loads of uthr fun things to do and evryone is so great id deffinately recommend this hotel to anyone who is accomadating a family and has timeshare !!!!!! you will love it!!!!!"

• Travel date: 31st May 2007

Great As Always

Reviewed 26th November 2012

"My parents own a week here in May, and my auntie owns a week here in September, and as she had other holidays planned for 2005, i was able to use the week. This was my 3rd visit to the beach club, the first 2 were with my parents a few years before. I took my friend along, and we had a fantastic time. The pool, as always, was lovely. Plenty of sunbeds around the pool - maybe because it wasn't the school holidays! Didn't use the onsite restaurant, but my parents use it about 4 times during the week they stay, due to its high standards. We went to the beach just once, it was ok by tenerife standards! Sea was nice. Rooms lovely as always, in the process of installing air-con which is a huge bonus! although the ceiling fans were just fine for that september. We went out to dinner every night, rooms have cooking facilities, but who wants to cook when you are away! Always had the fridge stocked up with bottled water, which we got from the shop across the road - probably cheaper places around! Some good little restaurants on the sea front, if you walk down the strip opposite the beach club, and then walk left. Cheap and cheerful, and there are some more expensive restaurants - better quality food. There is ten-pin bowling opposite, which is a good laugh! Taxi to and from the airport was no problem. Will always return for very good accommodation, and usually great weather!"

• Travel date: 10th March 2007

I want to go back!!

Reviewed 8th November 2012

"It was my first time going abroad to a nice sunny country. The hotel was much better than I expected to be staying in. However did see a few roaches roaming about on the lower floor. The pool was really nice but didnt spend much time at the hotel. As I like to roam about the Italian restuaraunt when coming out on your left was really nice. Opposite the hotel there is a nice steak house with really friendly staff that can help you out. If youre ever stuck for ideas. The staff at the hotel I would rate average they seemed a bit slow. Beach lovely but watch out for the hair braiders they wont leave you alone. Nightlife I was a bit disappointed only found the hot spot which is called the strip till the end of the holiday. Costa Adeje nightlife would be more suitable for familys, and couples that want to relax, but if youre looking for some good clubs the strip is where to go try Bobbys. If I could go I would go again without a doubt."

• Travel date: 5th March 2007

good location

Reviewed 30th November 2012

"Having been given differing reports on the resort from previous vistors we were not sure what to expect. The main problem or complaint was that we felt the apartment was on the small side and more importantly, NO Airconditiong. It is quite hot in November, I hate to think what it would be like in the height of summer. The location is excellent, close to many shops, bars and resturants, some very good ,others more of the "all day English breakfast" variety. It is also only a short walk to the beach which is ok but does get quite crowded. We only used the pool bar at the resort which serves very acceptable light meals and the staff there are really good. There is the usual problem round the pool of all the best spots being taken very early, towels etc claiming these all day in spite of the many notices advising that reserving of pool beds is not allowed. Nobody seems to bother about this.There is a gym, fairly small but quite well equiped and professional massage is available on the site. An OK resort but possibly to be avoided in the busy and hot seasons."

• Travel date: 21st December 2006

Happy Hour

Reviewed 4th November 2012

"Royal Sunset is a great holiday destination. Staff are brilliant especially Angeles who waites on in the bars. Restaurant food is very good. The evening entertainment is sometimes amatuer but evreyone joined in and we always had a great evenings. Restaurants are invariably good around the area but there is a lot of them hence a lot of competition. BEWARE the camera salesmen. If you want a camera. Price it at home. Decide what you want and stick to it like glue. Do not, repeat, do not be persuaded to change your mind. Also be very aware that some of the stuff they sell are copies EG JVC digimax has never seen the JVC factory and is rubbish( I bought one didn't I) Soon got rid and bought a branded unit with international warranty. Happy hour was great, 2 for one drinks around the pool. The pool resaurant serves good food and giant snacks. You will love Royal sunset We had two wonderful weeks and would love to go back."

• Travel date: 16th August 2006

Recharge your batteries

Reviewed 26th November 2012

"Being going to The Royal for about 8 yrs. Always have had a great time everytime. All staff are very helpful and the resort peaceful, always look forward to going. Spoilt for places to eat, walks great. The only concern is the bloody timeshare reps, who insult you by bribing with a bottle of 99p spainish plonk in exchange for £10,000 timeshare. I have got out of this by charging them for my time at £250 per hour and have invoiced them. Have had solicitors letters send to their head office, for failure to pay, so now they leave me alone."

• Travel date: 1st August 2006

Excellent accomodation

Reviewed 11th November 2012

"Apartment, staff and facilities were excellent. location was superb lots to do and reasonably priced. Eating out gave lots of choice of restuarants with good variety menus. We found one major problem TIMESHARE/HOLIDAY CLUBS. what a pain. Be warned. Don't accept a scratch card on the street. They will promise you the earth, free holiday, sums of money, believe me there is a catch. It will take up most of your day when you have been taken off in a taxi to some location or other. You will be up against a high powered sales person who believe me, if you are not strong and determind and have your wits about you, will convince you that you are about to do the best deal and accept the best offer you have ever had. This is not true. you will be buying into a promise of cheap holidays that you could possibly get on the internet anyway for a lot less than you will give to these people. They convinced young couples with young families, that we spoke to, to take out loans that they arranged or to add the offer onto their mortgage. The people that we met who had done this were so full of worry and regret after they had had time to think about it was very scary. They were asked to make a deposit on a credit card that was paid directly from their account. To stop payment they would lose 30% of their money. Please Please be very careful. How to possibly get away from this is to say you do not own your own home and do not use credit cards, or just say NO and walk away and ignore them."

• Travel date: 13th May 2006

Hotels near Royal Sunset Beach Club by Diamond Resorts

Royal Sunset Beach Club by Diamond Resorts is also called

• royal sunset beach club teneriffa
  • royal sunset beach hotel
  • royal sunset beach resort