Palm Beach Tenerife

Excelle t

Reviewed 8th September 2016

"Just spent 10days in palm beach hotel. We found it to be very clean,lovely staff very friendly except for Gloria on reception, she had no personality and looked down her nose at us. The hotel has a great kids club and also pool events everyday which kept my boys happy. I would highly recommend palm beach club and will definitely be returning to stay again. "

• Travel date: 28th August 2016

unhelpful staff and muggers

Reviewed 12th May 2016

"I didn't bring my credit card's with me on holiday just spending money for the two weeks what a shocker when we had to hand over £300 before they would give us our key,and no I'm not a teenager I'm a 59 year old woman and my 37 year old daughter ,no warning that was going to happen.the noise was constant from all the renovation on the floor around us and on one day didn't have any clean water it ran like mud for half a day,said they would give us another room but didn't happen,and to finish off this disaster off a holiday I had my purse stolen in the street we were jostled and pushed a bit didn't know until I got back to the hotel worst holiday ever."

• Travel date: 11th May 2016

Mugging

Reviewed 15th April 2016

"We arrived at palm beach apartments on 5th April 2016 and was shocked as we have a brought our weeks and every year have had room 604 to our disgust and we was give room 316 which was next t to the lifts and maintenance room very noisy we was not happy reception promised us a New room to the dissatisfaction and was not give our room which was 804 which was clean but very shabby and obviously not our apartment . To the our dissatisfaction We could believe what to us on 14/04/16 happened to me walking back to my apartment in the palm beach hotel Tenerife and some bloke tried to mug me and Ian tried grabbing my bag Ian gave chase but without any luck we went and reported it to the reception and security absolutely useless didn't want to know one bit I am so disgusted will be speaking to the manager in the morning. Such a shame I have had a fantastic holiday up now. Please be warned it is not a safe or lovely place. Any more "

• Travel date: 14th April 2016

SILVERPOINT Fraudsters and Crooks stealing your legally binding right to Timeshare

Reviewed 20th January 2015

"Silver Point Palm Beach Tenerife; Crooks and Fraudsters; one of their executives is a wanted man for Fraud. The Palm Beach Club was a setup; with and we would not be surprised if some of the existing committee members have had heir pockets lined to carry the voting. As a Timeshare member you should have a legally binding Certificate and License Document in perpetuity; in other worlds forever; passed onto the other members of your family. No matter what the outcome of that AGM they cannot legally take that right to use of your apartment that should be specified on your documents; never give a copy to anyone and never send them to Silver Point ; also if you visit Palm Beach as one writer said, never sign anything that Silver Point gives to you; you may well be signing any rights you have; they are crooks and fraudsters and currently being investigated by both British and Spanish Lawyers. So...what to do if you have been scammed and they want to or have taken your right to Timeshare. Write to: Palm Beach Owners Club 2014 Windward, 4 Glebe Close, HOLMER GREEN, HIGH WYCOMBE,, Bucks HP15 6UY United Kingdom Silver Point are issuing invoices for maintenance payments without stating your apartment number on them; so in fact if you pay, you are accepting any apartment they give you when you arrive; this is FRAUD and ILLEGAL; no one issues an invoice that does not state what you have bought or with a different description; similarly no one would normally pay any money for something they do not know they are getting; FRAUD. "

• Travel date: 19th January 2015

Rip off at Palm Beach Time shear

Reviewed 12th January 2015

"Have owned at Palm Beach Club for over 30years we have two weeks and now silver points and the committee are ripping us of are rights if they want are weeks then offer us a reasonable price and do it the right way ."

• Travel date: 9th January 2015

Owners at Palm Beach

Reviewed 15th October 2014

"We are also owners at Palm Beach for Christmas and New Year my husbands parents bought it in 1985 for a lot of money, sadly we lost them in 2006 and we took over the ownership, we are now losing our studio because of the changes, even though we have deeds! What do they stand for? Its scary to think they can just vote and take away our studio from us we will never purchase anything like this again. I have been trying to find out what other owners are doing or if anyone can offer any advice, we are okay for this year but what happens from 2015 and onwards, they say we will still hopefully get a studio but maybe not at Palm Beach and maybe not together so we have to change studios half way through our holidays. I can't get my head around it. Any comments appreciated Regards Sue "

• Travel date: 11th October 2014

Palm Beach rip off

Reviewed 24th September 2014

"We are timeshare owners at Palm Beach Club Tenerife, and have been so for 14 years. To our shock, at the AGM in July 2014, our one bedroom apartment was taken off us, but we have been allowed to use it this September. We have just arrived back today. Sad to say, the apartment was very shoddy, is no lounge chairs ,kettle leaking,parts missing from the micro wave,dining room chairs falling to bits and the socket for the TV was hanging off the wall. Granted, after complaining, we got the kettle replaced and they brought us the loungers. Palm Beach Club is not the lovely place it used to be. It is going to wreck and ruin!!"

• Travel date: 20th September 2014

Biggest thieves and rip off merchants silverpoint and the so called committee

Reviewed 18th June 2014

"You will see further down in a review from 2011 how we love Palm Beach now we are having our timeshare fiddled away from us. Why are the so called committee members allowing this to be done to us. Very suspicious! Something is going on and it smells like being polite manure. I like others I have contacted are voting against this. You Mr Elliott and Co should be disgusted with yourselves.Why are you allowing Silver point to do this to us. What's in it for you lot? Because you are sailing us down the Swanny and I among other owners would like to know why. I am just recovering from a stroke and this is all worrying me. Palm Beach is what I bought with weeks 3 @4 I will never be sure if I can go at this time and get the apartment I bought. Shame on you, your all little Hitlers with no thought for us only yourselves."

• Travel date: 18th June 2014

OUTRAGEOUS THEFT OF TIMESHARES BY OWNERS/COMMITTEE

Reviewed 11th June 2014

"Place is beautiful (except for cockroaches - Public Health issue?), Staff are great and I am a TIMESHARE OWNER of 2 weeks with a huge wrap-around Balcony sea view and pool view!!! NOW 2014 WITHOUT providing the MINIMUM 30 DAYS NOTICE OF AGM - Extraordinary Resolutions PLAN TO SELL/TRANSFER WITHOUT any COMPENSATION TO TIMESHARE OWNERS, a great number of the rooms/substantial part of the Hotel, leaving Owners, with flexible, take anytime, but GET WHAT YOU ARE GIVEN ROOMS - FRAUDULENT THEFT - yet again by the Committee and hidden Owners - want back what they've already sold at VAST PRICES and will sell again or rent - JUST MONEY, MONEY, GREED, GREED AND GREED. All OWNERS VOTE AGAINST and require PROPER FULL YEAR DISCUSSIONS with Owners being able to contact one another for discussions. What about it OWNERS??? REGISTER & ATTEND AGM & VOTE AGAINST - TOTALLY!!!!!"

• Travel date: 11th June 2014

A deal! Beware!

Reviewed 1st February 2012

"We have just returned from a week stay,it was very comfortable,with a very helpful and friendly staff but being in a front location which had wonderful views was very noisy at night from the establishments below!! Our worst experience was the morning we were approached by silverpoint. On taking our special offer we were unaware it was a promotional holiday! We were told by Trojan we had to attend this because it was a special deal and expected it to last at the most a couple of hours. We were taken to their offices at 10am in Los Cristiano's,where we had to endure a presentation for a commodity in which we had NO interest.After five and a half hours we we released and decided to walk three miles back to clear our heads ,what an ordeal!I. I thought this might be useful for anyone who has taken the special deal to be aware of."

• Travel date: 31st January 2012

Great Holiday

Reviewed 20th September 2011

"Stayed at the Palm Beach Club hotel in first half of september 2011. Great location beside the sea, restaurants and bars.The seashores at Tenerife I didnt like very much, much better, worm and calm at Adriatic. All other things are in high level, the nature, scene, is unique in the island. Room was big enaugh for a couple, very clean. We didnt use hotel pool frequently because we rented the car and traveled all around of islandand saw the most interesting places and beaches. Staff was very courteus and helpful, very quick fixed trouble with the lock and TV set. We had excellent experience with Silverpoint, specially with Neva a Slovenian young woman with whom we spent almost whole day talking, visiting exciting apartments and so on we didnt accept time share for some our private reasons. but the idea of time sharig is for some special kind of people not bad."

• Travel date: 19th September 2011

great place

Reviewed 26th July 2011

"We have had a timeshare for sometime here. We have just come back. We still really love the place, My husband and I also bring our grown up family. We find the staff great. We eat quite often in the restaurant, they are so friendly and we have never had a bad meal there. We were approached by silverpoint and we did go to a meeting as we did want to know about it. we felt that it was not for us but I feel that it is really good if you can take advantage of the opportunities it gives you. They were not at al pushy and were fine when we declined to take it up. This holiday for the first time I decided to try the hairdresser on site. It was the best haircut I have ever had! I wish I could get back every six weeks. My son's girlfriend who was with us. Had a few months previously had a very bad cut at home and was very nervous as she had had it ruined before. But he was great knew she was worried and explained all the time what he was doing, she was absolutely thrilled with hers. So wait and get your haircut when you go on holiday he is a marvel. "

• Travel date: 21st July 2011

Hotels near Palm Beach Tenerife

Top traveller tips for Palm Beach Tenerife

• by Julie B

"More security and better staff "

• by Jim Y

"Sign nothing and accept nothing but your legal right to your apartment"

• by Shedav

"Request a high floor and report any deficiencies to Reception immediately"

• by TimeShareRipOffWatch

"BOYCOTT THE WHOLE THING - UNTIL THIS OUTRAGEOUS PROPOSED THEFT IS DROPPED!!!!"

• by Hughes13

"Ther is so much to see and do everything is great."

• by Unhappy holiday maker

"Look for a better hotel"

• by kirstymcdowell

"along the frount, try la gomera up the hill from palm beech"

• by masiemoo

"Take plenty of money and eat in the back streets as it will be cheaper"

Palm Beach Tenerife is also called