Disappointing

Reviewed 24th April 2018

"We have just returned from 10 nights in Tenerife. Staying at this apartment almost spoilt our holiday. Nothing seems to work in the apartment first when we turned the cooker on the entire electric went off and we had to wait for it to be fixed. In this day and age no microwave and we had to boil water on the cooker to make tea and this took ages. Just as we started to settle in the next day we had no hot water for shower for a whole day. We complained and the receptionists was quite polite but they didn't tell us anything so we had to go back the next day for them to tell us when we would have hot water again. Towels and bed linen although white were not changed regularly even though we had a child with us. We did enjoy the pool and the apartment was close enough to shops and pubs. However we won't be staying there next time as the service was very poor."

• Travel date: 19th February 2017

dissapointing holiday

Reviewed 23rd February 2015

"Just arrived back after weeks stay with the family. Would never stay there again! No kettle unless you pay to hire! Same goes for microwave! No bed linen change,we did ask and also had to ask about clean towels! Asked reception if they could help 're-transfer to airport and we asked would we help them if they were in our country! Going to contact Thomas cook head office to make a formal complaint!"

• Travel date: 23rd February 2015

disappointing stay!

Reviewed 23rd February 2015

"Do not stay here! Arrived after a long day's traveling with the family to find no kettle,, which we had to pay to hire, no microwave, same and rusty disgusting toaster!stayed a week no bed linen change and had to ask for clean towels! Unhelpful staff! Wouldn't book with Thomas cook again!!!"

• Travel date: 20th February 2015

Never to recommend

Reviewed 7th March 2013

"On arrival we were given a key from a pleasant enough concierge. That's were the similarity ends to being embarking on a nice quiet holiday. The room was sparse of tired and broken furniture. Even the TV was broken. bedding proved to be less than suitable with one bed disgracefully smelling of vomit. The concierge at this point conveniently knew no English. Would never recommend this to anyone....."

• Travel date: 6th March 2013

Las Floritas is a marvellous place to stay!

Reviewed 5th May 2012

"Just back from 2 weeks at Las Floritas, and i have to say my mother and i thoroughly enjoyed it. Rooms all nice and clean and sheets and towels clean as well. Nice and quiet if u like that kind of thing. Private, no one really bothers u. Pool very clean, and my mum had walking difficulties and we hired a mobility scooter. The staff were very kind and allowed us to plug it in the hall to charge. Would like to be able to go again and bring my dog, but they seem not to allow dogs, which maybe they might change. I was lonely for her this hol, so maybe nxt time the rules might be different. All in all a great, central holiday location, near all facilities. Clean and good value for money. Would recommend to anyone used to travelling. Plenty of electric, hot water, good washing facilities. Looking forward to going back again."

• Travel date: 5th May 2012

visited on many occaisions/with kids

Reviewed 4th May 2012

"the apartments are very well run, the security guard wont stand for any noise/nuisance after a certain time at night , a lot of people staying there, own their apartments we have stayed in 5 different ones. there are some overlooking the main road at the front,but they all have balconies overlooking the pool,which is splendid,safe for kids,cleaned everyday,with a trained lifeguard and a pool bar, the food at the pool bar is not good,so dont bother with it!( you have self-catering,with a big supermarket around the corner) the brothel is well regulated, in fact a lot of the police actually stay at las floritas,it does'nt really have any effect on the apartments which are fully enclosed and secure at night "

• Travel date: 4th May 2012

gem of a pool

Reviewed 28th April 2012

"Lovely pool we had a view over looking it on the 4th floor .lovely apt ,booked private .only down fall was the bedrooms were on the front @ you could hear the noise off the busy road ,so avoid these rooms at the front ,sun beds are locked untill around 9 30 ,"

• Travel date: 27th April 2012

Beware of Las Floritas

Reviewed 18th April 2012

"This is by far the worst apt I have ever stayed in.There is no lift and you go down six/seven steps to get to reception, where we were met by a security guard who's only English was Passports, and our apt no, which unfortunately for us was on the 4th floor facing the main road..We were a group of five ranging in age fm 25-60, so the young ones dragged the cases up for us oldies. The apt wasnt bad, except the plug for the toaster was hanging off the wall.The cooker was vnew, fridge, vold..bathroom was ok. We had to ask for towels, as we ran out. The resort is wonderful so much to see and do. However, if I got free accomodation in Las Floritas, I would decline! If you are lucky enough to get the ground floor, it may be ok. The noise of traffic was just dreadful from our apt, so avoid the 4th floor.. if you are going to stay here...Be warned."

• Travel date: 17th April 2012

Terrible apartments but in a good location

Reviewed 5th April 2011

"Just back a few days from these apartments where i stayed for a week with my girlfriend. First of all ill just say if u havent book these apartments yet dont book them. u have to rent out the sun chairs everyday by the pool where there is no one but tumbleweed blowing through! Staff are quite rude and really unfriendly! The cleaners clean the rooms every two days and leave towels with small holes and slight stains in them. The beds are extremely hard and uncomfortable and I found myself waking up every morning around 6 or 7 from tossing and turning in the bed and being extremely tired all day! There's no holiday atmosphere from the apartment block. If your a couple or family forget about coming to this resorts as the resort is located in-between two Brothel's and a strip club!! The only good thing about the resort was it was five minute walk from the main bar strip and just under a 10 minute walk from the beach! I will definitely be coming back to Tenerife but not to Las Floritas apartments as there are nice hotels and other apartment blocks around."

• Travel date: 4th April 2011

Reviewed 3rd April 2011

"Just got back from tenerife and stayed here and ive got to say these apartments were better than i expected. Myself i am a very tidy and clean person so i was terrified to what i'd find but i have to say these apartments were clean and tidy, and were cleaned on a daily basis and i didnt see any cockroaches, but i must admit there was a bit of noise as i think my apartment was under the dinner area but didnt bother me. The pool was lovely cleaned very day and was very busy during the day. would definitely go back. "

• Travel date: 31st March 2011

felt very unsafe. Also we were right uder a brothel so it wouldnt be good for kids or young teen esspecially with the noise. I would never go back

Reviewed 14th February 2011

"The only thing good about this holiday was going self catering. We would have got more sleep if we had camped out side of glasgow air port .noise was absolutely appalling. I had to go and sleep in the front room to get away from the noise. The beds were like camping beds and there were not proper covers, there was just a few sheets and they were not clean either. Also there was work being done on the swimming pool that we didn't get told about and it was shut for the majority of the time. The restaurants nearby was fantastic that's the only thing that I liked about the holiday. The market and the shops were total bargains. I would advise anyone looking on here for a holiday not to book here because you will be disappointed On Monday we aked them to moved us to a room where the cockroach population of the resort obviously met up, after trying to get rid of them and failing, we asked for another room. After being refused, we packed up and paid for a room at the hotel round the corner for the night before our rep moved us to another hotel 3km away ( at our expense!!) After returning home, I wrote a letter of complaint to the travel agents and they (to their credit) have refunded us all our extra expenses. Hob was filthy. Scared to open the oven door, Didn't know what I would find in it. Wouldn't eat in the apartment due to the filthy conditions. Shower curtain would give you the heeby geebies. 3 Sex clubs right outside, Kept getting propositioned on the way home every night, even with my husband. Condoms and broken beer bottles lying around outside. Building work going on from 7am every day. If you happenen to have any complaints, you will have to keep them to yourself, as the manager Migual Dilgado is very rude, and got very aggressive with my friend and I when we made a complaint. It spoilt our holiday. However Tenerife is a beautifull place to visit and we will return but not to these apartments. One day it rained and as all our towels were drying on the balcony they got soaked. When we asked if we could get clean towels, the manager got very agressive, and told us 'You pay for cheap accomodation, you get cheap service. If you want clean towels every day, stay in a hotel'. Therefore we had no towels for another four days. There was no kiddies pool, and as people have to pay for the deckchairs, the pool area was empty every day. There was no atmosphere whatsoever around the pool, day or night. I would not stay here again. There are so many apartments in tenerife. Do not destroy your holiday by staying here!!! It might seem that your are shocked that I gave this an six I gave an six because it was one of the beast holidays of my live we done the water park (Siam park) and quoid biking go karting scuba dive in the were all fab!!! Going back next year but I would give the hotel a rate of 1/10 don let the the hotel put you of because you wil have the time of your live I wouldn't go back if my life depended on it."

• Travel date: 12th February 2011

Fantastic!

Reviewed 6th January 2011

"I went as part of a group of 6 girls who were all 18 and we were all delighted with the hotel. We only had one problem with it on the first night which was they had lost one of our room keys so we all shared a room but we were refunded for that. The apartments were lovely and clean and the appliances all worked well. The staff were very kind and helpful and it had a great atmosphere, i think most of the young people were roomed on one side of the hotel so the families on the other side would not be disturbed which was good. The pool was cleaned every morning and was absolutely amazing! i loved it! For a group of young people it was ideal, only a 5 min walk from the beach/clubs/shops with restaraunts and a shop right next door so food was easy, good quality and cheap. I would seriously reccomend it to any one, i had a fantastic holiday and for the price it was, i thought it was very good value."

• Travel date: 5th January 2011
  • ...

Hotels near Las Floritas Apartments

Top traveller tips for Las Floritas Apartments

• by Gee B

"Be prepared to eat out you maybe disappointed trying to prepare your own meal."

• by Val D

"book privately not through thomas cook"

• by Avril A

"Near to Siam Park and Lorque Park"

• by john M

"take the bus from the airport 2.30 euro( taxi20-25).get shopping around the corner for the week, go out for a meal everynight,its cheap and ..."

• by Deborah7

"Look for a poolside apt or one on the ground floor"

• by Tenerife2k10!

"a really lovely place worth a visit."

• by Kerry

"Not for families in peak season."

• by unhappy geordies

"avoid like the plague"

• by cheeky six some

"Best hotel we could of asked for"

• by Nessahhx

"loved it, i would recomend it to young people who like to party"

• by dab

"very roudy not suitable for chidren"

• by Lana

"Excellent Highly recommended can't wait to go again!!"

• by walkerben

"dnt belive what you read its amazing here"

• by hayleyn

"matthews, whiskey jar, la karina, american dreams, micheal angelos...."

• by Laurenc13

"Toni Romas restaurant is lovely "

• by scoobym65

"whiskey jar and chinese restaurant the tour up mount teide,the sunday market at los cristianos."

• by Elvi

"Go to different nice restaurants"

• by miss_chaz

"Lovely beaches, great shops and nice restaurants"

• by sm-x

"Siam Park!!!!!! it was excellent"