Granada Park Apartments

Meandro 2 Campos de Golf Las Américas, 38650 Los Cristianos, Arona, Tenerife Spain

( 2074 reviews)
Good

Watch Out, There is a Thief About.

Reviewed Mon 3rd of March 2014

"We stayed at the Granada Park Hotel for one month, 17th Jan - 14th February. At the last minutes, our cases were packed and we went for a coffee. As always, when we left the hotel room the patio doors were locked and the door locked behind us. When we returned to the room my ipad , iphone and camera had been stolen. The receptionist was absolutely unhelpful, she refused to call the manager and as we were leaving so soon there was little we could do except report the theft to the Airport Police.

The only way into our apartment was through the door - with a key!

We had enjoyed our stay at this hotel, the food was ok, the apartment was great, the maid service good - only complaint were the towels they provided, they were like limp pieces of rag. "

• Travel date: Sun 2nd of March 2014

would definatly return

Reviewed Thu 11th of April 2013

"stayed here in march 2013 and for the price we paid i expected a lot less. the hotel was very clean and well keep, our room was cleaned everyday, as well as fresh towls everyday. the staff were very friendly and very helpful. the food was relly nice and a good variety altho if i had my children with me i think they would have complained as there wasnt much choice for children. it was very cheap to travel by taxi anywhere also the hotel have free busses that run in the morning and tea time. we went on 3 excursions which were all fantastic but none pick up from hotel you have to make your way to another hotel. "

• Travel date: Wed 10th of April 2013

Lovely hotel, friendly staff. Would definitely go back!!

Reviewed Mon 12th of March 2012

"I returned home from the Granada Park yesterday. The hotel was spotless, all staff were friendly and helpful. We were there a week and the rooms were cleaned and beds made 6 days during our stay. I was hoping it would be closer to Las Americas pubs, however 3 euros into the centre is hardly something to complain about. The food was your typical all inclusive buffet always offering some kind of pasta, meat and salad with freshly baked bread. The security guards were a bit strict expecting silence as soon as the bar shut at 11pm. I would definitely return to the Granada Park!! 1 more thing to mention is the pool is absoloutely freezing but it is only March!"

• Travel date: Sun 11th of March 2012

excellent stay

Reviewed Thu 1st of March 2012

"Im just back from Granada park which is very handy for ther golf course The girls on reception went out of their way to be helpfull . The army of cleaning staff were all so pleasant one lady even offered to oil my back as she realised I was on my own

The grounds are very nice and well kept . A refreshing change from some of the concrete jungles Ive stayed in. The room was spotlessly clean and modern.The food could have been better but I always found something without to much looking around

Its never too busy . I found out it was part residential and the residents were at work all day . I never had any problem finding a lounger unlike some complexes.

It is about a 15 min walk from both christianos and las Americas but there is a free bus service which I made full use of

I am well traveled and found this oasis far enough out of the way for a quiet holiday but only 5 euros taxi ride away from the nightlife"

• Travel date: Wed 29th of February 2012

Poor food and hygiene.

Reviewed Mon 23rd of January 2012

"This place is rank, wouldn't even let my worst enemy come here cause I wouldn't want the owner toget any more money from people until that place is improved alot. The food made me actually ill, some of the bar staff are perving on the girls and bedding them after a night serving them a lot of alcohol. The floor is black when i think it was suppose to be red? Tried to be moved even offered to pay extra but no places in local hotels apparently. Plug socket blew up! The old Receptionist is a grumpy rude arrogant woman. Don't get me wrong when you first turn up and have a look its pretty awesome til you go down the lift and up your steps to your apartment and its grotty. Feel sick that I paid that much money to stay here in this disgusting hotel. Dont go all inclusive if you must go here. I paid to go all inclusive and ended up being self catering buying my own food and drinks when i decided to stay in the hotel mainly because i was ill because of there food."

• Travel date: Mon 23rd of January 2012

Family Christmas Holiday

Reviewed Wed 4th of January 2012

"Stayed at the Granda Park over the christmas period, arrived on the 20th until 27th Dec. Apartment not very adequate but clean we were given a 1 bedroom for 3 adults i suppose that was because the settee in the lounge was supposed to be a bed, IT WAS a hard wooden box that pulled out from under the settee,with no legs directly onto the floor, or by just sleeping on the settee itself which was not very comfortable. Bearing in mind we were all getting on my father being 92 my husband nearly 70 and me 66 guess who had the settee ME!!!!!!
Breakfasts very good so eat as much as you can because the rest of the days food is a let down, cold mushy and at times raw.Only serve chips at every meal. Salads plentiful in all different varietys and sweets and fresh fruit plentiful. Entertainment rubbish, 10p.m every evening all glasses were taken off you and you were given only plastic cups to drink out of, and 11p.m. everything stops. "

• Travel date: Tue 3rd of January 2012

Better than expected

Reviewed Wed 13th of July 2011

"My Fiancee and I have just returned from 10 nights at the Granada Park. Had read a few poor reviews prior to arriving, I had stayed at the Oasis Gran 4* hotel opposite the Granada Park so was aware of the location. Personally I think it is well located and a good 15 minute walk to either Los Christianos or Las Americas and you can always get a taxi outside the hotel if you can't be bothered walking.
The rooms were very good, a decent size and cleaned regularly with fresh towels when you requested them. The food was a little bland, but there is plenty of salad stuff, different soups every day and on the last two days they made an effort with Paella and a Mexican themed night.
The entertainment is the usual - dancers and animal shows, at least they try and if you get bored there's lots of entertainment in Las Americas.
The bar is open 11 am to 11 pm and if you're all inclusive you should be able to get enough to drink between those times. Bar shuts at 11pm prompt yet still people were complaining that they couldn't get served at 11.05.
All in all I would recommend it and would go back there again."

• Travel date: Sun 10th of July 2011

stay away stomach

Reviewed Tue 18th of October 2011

"me and my missus have just come back from here yesterday after a weeks stay all inclusive which ended up bein half board due to having to eat out all day every day! we got the holiday as our engagement present that was ruined due serious stomach ache vomiting and diorhea. staff was reluctant to help most times all of four members of staff i would give a 5 star for there service as for the rest it was pointless trying to get any form of help. apart from lack of service and help and absoulutly no choice of food let alone cooked food. the place could be great as the apartments were excellent, spacious and clean. the pool area was also kept very clean thanks to the dedicated cleaning staff starting at 7am every morning. i would go back but only half board next time as there was many thing i liked about the complex but please be warned take your imodium!!!!"

• Travel date: Sun 10th of July 2011

Enjoyed stay Shame about FOOD

Reviewed Fri 8th of July 2011

"Me and my husband and two kids 14 and 3 have just returned from are stay at Granada pk at the end of June 2011. Were do I start, when we arrived the staff at the reception were very friendly.We had a nice appartment but my husband had to sleep on a sofa bed that was like an envelope it was so thin plus me and the kids had two single beds.It was booked with an all inclusive accommation so we were excited about having a great varity of food,but when we went for our first evening meal I was not best pleased to say the least , there was no chips for the kids , the meat I couldn't tell what it was from one night to the next .Also there was only one choice of desserts everynight it was very limited to what u could eat.So it got to the stage when my husband and I agreed to take the kids out everyday for something to eat to Mcdonalds or Burgar King which was not cheap either when we all ready paid for our food to begin with .On the entertainment it wasn't up to par either very poor if u want good quility food good entertainment with no kids club I would not reccommend this Hotel."

• Travel date: Tue 5th of July 2011

Winter Sun

Reviewed Thu 24th of March 2011

"Just back from Granada Park, (22/03/11).

We were there five years ago and decided to go back again, we were not dissapointed.

From friendly, helpful reception staff, to smiling, happy bar, restaurant staff.

Accomodation is spacious, with sunny balconies, overlooking the pools. Really is a very pretty area, well set out gardens.

Our room was serviced daily with fresh towels, bed linen.

Food: very typical of all inclusive, always plentiful.
Breakfast included full English or Continental.
Lunch saw fish & meat choices, lovely salads.
Dinner included different choices from the lunch menu, also a good selection of sweet dishes at both.
If you were still hungry after all that there were snacks available between meals.

The bar is open 11am to 11pm!!

The only real problem with this hotel is location, as it is up a steep hill,okay if you don't mind a good walk. Alternatively a free bus goes into Americas for the beach, which is a good central point to start exploring, with a return bus late afternoon.

Taxis usually charge 5 euros each way, so this needs to be budgeted for.

Would we go back again?...Definately... "

• Travel date: Wed 23rd of March 2011

My Best Holiday so far!!!!

Reviewed Tue 8th of March 2011

"What a brilliant holiday we have just come back from - to be honest we havent took our wristbands off yet in the hope we win the lottery and can go back there tomorrow. The hotel was lovely and clean, staff were very friendly. Our room had a balcony and our own sun terrace too so that was amazing. I do not understand some of the complaints about this hotel - the food was lovely, having the option of a full cooked breakfast, fresh bread, fruit, yoghurt and pancakes for breakfast, lunch was salad, choice of 2 meats, pasta or chips and for tea salad, meat, potatoes and cake (sorry cannot remember any more). We stayed all inclusive which meant to be honest it was a good job the hotel was a bit out of the way as we could burn off the calories. They even provided entertainment at night and there was an entertainer throughout the day trying to get people up having tornaments in the pool, darts, golf, pool and air hockey etc. At night it was mainly bingo but we saw exotic dancers, bird shows and animal shows - need I say more. They even have their own beauty lady and a massage is a must for everyone. As the hotel is not that close to anything there is a free bus service every day except sunday or the taxi rank is right outside reception. I would really recommend this hotel to anyone - even if you are not good on your legs the local transport can get you about. We cannot wait to go back."

• Travel date: Sat 5th of March 2011

Best Holiday Ever

Reviewed Wed 19th of January 2011

"This was the best holiday of my life! Hotel was great, the all inclusive was amazing , and the hotel staff were really friendly. There was wifi in every room, and SKY which ment my little girl could watch hannah montanna whenever she liked. The food was very tasty and plenty of choice from beef burgers to indian dishes. This holiday is suitable for every age group, there are plenty of quiet places e.g bars, restaurnts and relaxing areas. there were also night clubs but in the middle of town which was 1km away from the hotel therefore you couldnt hear the loud music. I would recoment this to EVERYONE !!"

• Travel date: Mon 17th of January 2011

Hotels near Granada Park Apartments

Stayed at Granada Park Apartments? Share your insight.

Top traveller tips for Granada Park Apartments

• tory1 by tory1

"los christinos beach nicer. good for night life-veronicas strip. lots to do "

• tory1 by tory1

"restaurants by beachfront were lovely, lots of choices. sunshine bar in los christinos :) "

• Svitlana by Svitlana

"Visit Tejde volcano and north of Tenerife "

• Svitlana by Svitlana

"Visit Volkano Tejde & North of the Tenerife "

• billy40 by billy40

"sian park new water park is a must. "

• els7 by els7

"sian park great waterpark "

• jeff66 by jeff66

"Los cristianos is very nice, and i would recommend granada park on a self catering basis "

• jencraig by jencraig

"everything you want on a holiday "

• COLLY by COLLY

"Local public bus (down hill) take yourself off to places like Los Gigantes. "

• paul+emma by paul+emma

"do not eat the food!! "

• abz1loon by abz1loon

"if you have children they have an excellent pool for toddlers or two bigger pools for older kids and adults "

• sharonjacks by sharonjacks

"its a 20 minute walk to los christianos and you can walk from there to playa de las americas really lovely sites and beachs, taxi only 5 euros back to hotel "

• Annie Cotter by Annie Cotter

"Take your own towels - and it is a bit of a walk to the centre and it is mostly uphill on the way back. "

Granada Park Apartments is also called