Victoria Court

Court 1, Los Cristianos, Arona, Tenerife Spain

a brilliant relaxing holiday

"We have just returned from our second visit to what must be one of the best appartments in Tenerife, number 127 on the Victoria Court 2 complex. This appartment is one of two owned in Victoria Court 2 by a british couple, Jill and Alan, who live nearby. I could go on for pages and pages about how Jill and Alan have made this appartment so special catering for every need. In short if I was given a blank piece of paper and unlimited funds to design my own appartment in Tenerife it would be exactly like apartment 127. You can view it at www.victoriacourt2.com

The appartment has a full kitchen with the latest appliances although we did not use them. A full "large" English breakfast with real bacon, eggs, sausage, beans and tomato (not to be confused with what some hotels offer as bacon and sausage) is available at the nearby Surrey Arms for 4 euro."

• Travel date: Wed 12th of December 2007

So hot & so peaceful

"We booked a week in Victoria Court II in April through Cristianos Sun
(great personal service). We wanted to get away and lie in the sun, and couldn't have picked a better location - the apartment was perfect, everything you could possibly need for a very comfortable week away from home (even BBC1!!).

The complex is very well kept, the gardens are beautiful (check out the photo from my sunbed), and the pool is perfect to cool down when the sun gets too hot.

I'd thoroughly recommend this to any couple wishing a relaxing time away. I believe we chose a quieter week to visit, but it was just perfect for us."

• Travel date: Thu 4th of October 2007

Brilliant holiday at Victoria Court 2

"My husband and I stayed at no.49 Victoria Court 2 for the 2nd time in May 2007 after booking the apartment through holiday_rentals.co.uk.
We had another brilliant holiday, the apartment was immaculate with everything we could possibly need,sky tv, washing machine, fridge, freezer, microwave etc. The patio area is very well furnished with sunbeds and patio table and chairs.The pool area is kept immaculate.
No.49 is in a great position on the ground floor, you can walk out of your own enclosed patio area straight to the pool - lovely!!
We will definately go back again and hopefully use this apartment.
Whilst we were there some friends of ours came over to visit and they also stayed in an apartment in Victoria Court 2. They loved the complex and they have already booked to return in october this year.
Thank you to the owners of No.49 for the use of a lovely apartment."

• Travel date: Wed 15th of August 2007

Excellent accommodation! ....

Good

"I have just returned from a week at Victoria Court II. It was a lovely place to stay, very quiet and clean. The bar/restaurant is reasonably priced and good quality. The only things that let this place down is the fact they charge 2 euro a day for each sunbed and each umbrella and the reception staff (in my experience) were rude and had no time for their new arrivals. No maid service at all so were left with the same sheets and towels for the week. The complex is wonderfully kept and the pool area always clean, unfortunatley a few things let it down."

• Travel date: Thu 2nd of August 2007

Perfect Break

Good

"Just back from Victoria Court 11 stayed in a beautiful ground floor appartment which was clean and well equiped, we had a really relaxing stay and enjoyed having breakfast outside, sunbathing on ths terrace and the friendly complex.The little snack bar is handy for lunch and the office provide a laundry wash / dry service if required.We booked with Roy at Christanos Sun and many thanks fo rall the help and will definated use this appartment again"

• Travel date: Wed 21st of February 2007

A Class Act.

"Just arrived home from a lovely break in Victoria Court 2.
Booked at a competitive rate through Cristianos Sun and I cannot thank Roy enough not only for the apartment overlooking the pool but for helping us arrange our flights. The whole complex was spotless and the pool surround was cleaned every day. Cristianos Sun offered a friendly professional service from start to finish. We will use them again when we return in April."

• Travel date: Mon 5th of February 2007

what a rip off!!!!!

"We stayed at Victoria Court 2 for 1 week from 2nd January 07, as we had paid £400 we were expecting a lovely apartment! (the lady who owns the apartment had informed us that it "is a beautiful apartment"). How wrong we were - the apartment (number 89, by the way) was like stepping back in time, dark wood and dark colours everywhere and a smell of damp, the bathroom however was ok.
The complex itself was ok but from the 5th we had no water in the pool, no-one had given us prior notice of this!!! A notice was put up to say we could use the pool at Victoria 1 but this was not put up until the 9th, the day we were leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There are some fabulous apartments in Tenerife so please be careful, shop around and make sure you see what you are getting before you part with your hard earned cash."

• Travel date: Fri 19th of January 2007

A Holiday to Remember in Victoria CourtII

"My wife and I have just returned from yet another stay in Victoria Court II, Los Cristianos. This is a fantastic complex near the sea which is handy for resort centre, shops, restautants and bars.
It is beautifully maintained and run. We travelled again with Cristianos Sun who, again, supplied a wonderful apartment overlooking the pool and gardens. I cannot recommend them highly enough. Their website is (--).
The management service on the complex are also so helpful.

I recommend the complex and resort to anyone looking for a couples or family holiday."

• Travel date: Thu 11th of January 2007

So Handy for everything

Good

"Just had a wonderful Pre Christmas break at Victoria Court 2. It is so close to everything, the beach, bars and restaurants and the market unyet it is allways quiet and peaceful. Loved every minute. Thanks Tom and Davina at [email protected] for looking after everything. See you again soon Mick and Carrol"

• Travel date: Wed 20th of December 2006

Peacefull place

"Just got back from a 7 night break at Victoria Court 1 Apts in Tenerife. We stayed in 27a2 on second floor with a pool view but not directly overlooking. It was two bedroom, one on suite and one with seperate bathroom, there were 4 of us. I would say the apt. was adequate with everything you need for self catering and if i was being picky, then maybe not as spacious as i expected. That was because the picture used on the website was an apt. with a double balcony, (of which there are quite a few) and i thought that was what we would be getting.
There is a nice little poolside bar on site, offering nice meals at value for money prices. It also has satelite tv and shows all the footy available, even live premiership 3.o'clock saturday games, and if you like a bet then Chris, who helps run the bar will get one on for you!! We were within walking distance of all bars and restaraunts of which there are hundreds,but the best beach (La Vista) is a bit of a hike, allthough it is all flat. The pool is very clean and a nice size, and they do like the guests to behave in an acceptable manner...ie..no shouting or running around the pool, basically to have respect for others. The time of year we went reminded me of the film Cocoon, as lots of older folk love to spend the cold months in the pool and in the sun!!
Would i go again? yes, but only the same time of year as i think it could get very overcrowded in the summer months."

• Travel date: Wed 15th of November 2006

Over run with ants and very basic.

"I have stayed here before but No 9A1 is very basic even though it has a washing machine and fridge freezer.There are no nets or curtains in the living room of this apartment so you are on full-view to all passers by,the bed settee is very shabby and stained and made me feel dirty just looking at it,the only other chair is a shabby rocking chair.
The breakfast bar,cupboards and sink are alive with ants as I found out when I left a chop out to defrost and came back to find it covered and surrounded by hundreds of ants.
The bedroom faces a very busy main road and people were coming and going up and down to the nearby bars and restaurants until the early hours very drunk and very loud.The main gate is also in front of the bedroom and people were holding very loud conversations until the early hours every day.
The huge rubbish and bottle bins are also just outside and they are emptied several times a week in the early hours of the morning and the noise is appalling so if the drunks don't wake you up,that certainly will.
I am booking elsewhere in Tenerife this Christmas."

• Travel date: Tue 23rd of September 2014

Great Winter Break.

"I booked apartment 9A1 a ground-floor apartment at Victoria Court 1 for a winter break.Leaving a very cold England behind to step of the plane into the blue skies and the warm Canarian sunshine was a great start to a great holiday.
Victoria Court 1 has a heated swimming pool and a bar and restaurant on site but there are other bars and restaurants just a few minutes walk away.
9A1 is fully equipped for self-catering,which because I am a Coeliac was essential for me.The apartment has a 42" plasma T.V.,microwave,full cooker,washing machine,iron and ironing board,toaster and fridge-freezer.Sheets and towels are changed once a week. The apartment has two single beds in the bedroom and a bed settee in the living room which converts into a double bed.It also has a large balcony with two sunbeds and a table and four chairs. The beach and town is about 15 minutes walk away along the coastal walkway,which,if you want a long walk,will take you all the way to Adeje.The up-market part of Las Americas is about 20 minutes walk away and looks great at night when its all lit up.
Whale and Dolphin watching trips leave from the harbour in Los Cristianos three times a day,you can also book other trips and excursions in Los Cristianos.Buses run to various parts of the Island from the bus station.
There is a Sunday market which gets very crowded but beware that pickpockets operate in the market so only take the money that you need for the day with you,leave the rest plus your passports and other valuables in the small safe located in the apartment wardrobe,the key costs 15 Euros from reception.I will be returning to Los Cristianos and apartment 9A1 next January and I can't wait.

• Travel date: Sun 14th of April 2013

Hotels near Victoria Court

Stayed at Victoria Court? Share your insight.

Top traveller tips for Victoria Court

• kazcookie by kazcookie

"Porkies for breakfast The Aberdeen Steak House did a lovely Christmas dinner The Merry Monk was bril "

• happygran by happygran

"Tenerife, all year round sunshine "

• THE COLLIES by THE COLLIES

"Return, but beware who you book with "

• Jas by Jas

"tenerife is a lovely place to relax. There are some great sightseeing "

• paulm63 by paulm63

"Don't book with the on site agents (Victoria Services). Go direct to the owners if you can. "

• HelenB by HelenB

"visit Siam water park and use the cheap bus service "

• "Ideal location for the buses to other parts of the island beach shops and boat trips. "

• Umtali by Umtali

"If you have children with you,take very high factor sun block with you as it is expensive to buy in the resort and the afternoon sun is very hot. "

• umtali2 by umtali2

"Do not book an apartment facing the road. "

Victoria Court is also called