paradise is what it is

Reviewed Tue 24th of April 2018

"We love this hotel stayed there all inclusive for last 3 year wonderful hotel fantastic staff and beautiful food we booked again at hotel for Christmas and new year again best holiday we ever had
Like they say on arrival
Welcome home
And its just that and more "

• Travel date: Sat 11th of March 2017

value for money, family friendly

Reviewed Fri 13th of January 2017

"My wife and I along with our 14- month old stayed in the one bedroom apartment, so it was literally that, an apartment.

Good things:
1. the apartment had a balcony so it was good to just sit out or dry clothes
2. it was spacious so good if you have kids running around
3. Breakfast and dinner spread was elaborate
4. they have a shuttle service to beach (which we never used)

Areas of improvement:
1. The bed wasn't comfortable at all so I slept on the couch in the living room. Wish they get better mattresses
2. The kitchen had a stove but no microwave (which they show you in the pictures) and we took the apartment so we could heat up some baby food in the microwave
3. The kitchen didn't have any utensils to cook, so the stove was useless. I guess we could've requested for utensils.
4. Not enough vegetarian options in Dinner. This was disappointing because they had an elaborate spread but not enough vegetarian options
5. They don't charge expenses to your room, so you have to carry your credit card or cash everywhere in the resort. You have an option to give your credit card details at the reception if you wish to charge it to your room, which they literally write down your CVV number and card number on a piece of paper and keep it in an unsecured location (STRICT NO NO from security and privacy perspective)
6. Location isn't walkable to any tourist attractions but you could use their free shuttle instead (nothing they can do about it but would matter if you are not planning on renting a car)

Overall, I would want to try one of the other million resorts on the island instead of coming back to paradise. If you get a value of money deal at this resort, I would say go for it."

• Travel date: Thu 22nd of December 2016

Hotel changed at last minute

Reviewed Tue 17th of March 2015

"I am writing this review with disgust at the way we have been treated by this hotel, we booked over eight weeks ago and had confirmation our room was booked and paid for only to find out that they have sent us to another hotel in Adeje over 9Km away which does not have the same facilities that we booked and our friends are staying in Los Christianos. I found out the change when I returned home from work on the 16th March and we are leaving the next morning 17th March, only this morning rooms are being offered in booking .com they say there are five rooms left and they are at over inflated prices, this is a con. I wrote direct to the hotel and no one has had the courtesy to get back to me.
I would advise any traveler booking for this hotel to change to another one.

Raymond and Donna Leitch "

• Travel date: Mon 16th of March 2015

great hotel

Reviewed Tue 28th of October 2014

"Lovely hotel as a free bus to the beach and back adult only sun bathing on roof brilliant food plenty to choose from, staff very friendly and helpful entertainment very good usually hire a car but had no need to enjoyed staying at hotel instead have booked again to stay in march 2015 this is the only place we have booked again in 10 years of holidaying in the canneries. "

• Travel date: Fri 17th of October 2014

holiday heaven

Reviewed Tue 4th of February 2014

"Fantastic holiday hotel lovely and clean all the staff very friendly 5 pools to choose from all in all just so relaxing will definitely

be going again having stayed in Las Americas twice before this place felt so much better gets 5 stars from us both."

• Travel date: Tue 4th of February 2014

Paradise Park lives up to it's name

Reviewed Thu 29th of August 2013

"Hotel was great, can't fault it. Especially loved the adult pools and roof top solarium it was so peaceful. Food was first class and plenty of it. We had two single beds but they were huge. Also loved the air conditioning.....great to come into when you've been sunbathing all day. All in all...great holiday. Staff friendly and helpful, Hotel clean and tidy and they run a mini bus from Hotel to beach front. We never used it but it's a great idea for those who do need it. Will definitely return without hesitation. "

• Travel date: Wed 21st of August 2013

xmas and new year 2012/2013

Reviewed Tue 28th of May 2013

"a few months have passed since we were here at paradise,and we would like to say what a wonderful time we had there,the work ever one put into xmas and the firework at new year was second to none. believe me we have traveled far and wide at xmas/new year and had some fab ones, but this was the best.we are returning this oct and maybe will book again for xmas/new year."

• Travel date: Mon 27th of May 2013

no consideration for repeat guest

Reviewed Tue 28th of May 2013

"2 years ago I went to this hotel.They put me in a room over looking the loading bay and was awakened early hours of the morning by the noise of dustbin wagon and trade people.I complained and they moved me.May this year I booked again.This time they put me in a grotty room over looking a very busy main road.I could not believe they could do this again. It proves now that they could not care a hoot about repeat customers.The only best thing about this hotel is the choice of food.They have no customer service skills and do not check their paperwork because if they had, I would not have been put in this sort of room with a bad view and 2 hours of sun on the balcony.I do not consider this hotel a 4* The room (409) I was put in had a large lump in the wall where the television must have been,peeling paper on the wall,wood splintered and not a bright room.When advertising their rooms they show only the best rooms so beware."

• Travel date: Mon 27th of May 2013

brilliant holiday

Reviewed Thu 7th of February 2013

"We stayed at Paradise Park at the end of May 2012.All the staff were great.This was our first all inclusive holiday as i am a VERY fussy eater,i dont eat meat,fish or poultry and i was well impressed with the selection offered.It is up the top of a steep hill and may not suit everyone but there is a free bus to the beach.We enjoyed it so much we have booked again for June 2013

• Travel date: Thu 7th of February 2013

Can't wait to go back !

Reviewed Wed 16th of January 2013

"Just returned from 10 days over xmas and new year,booked again. Entertainment was good. Food was excellent (thats a first for me)usually by the third day I tire of being all inclusive but not here. Every day different.Staff are brilliant, helpfull,friendly and enjoy a good bit of banter.Roof top pool,jaccuzi,snack bar was my favourite,view was great.Heated pool for over 18 yrs,large pool was unheated,quite cold for the kids inDec.We had booked a superior twin room but I was a bit disappointed in the room as it was expensive. Shortage of plug sockets in my room which became a pain.Large pool area next door to the hotel that is also part of the complex but never ventured there. Great holiday,hotel up a hill but we managed it at our age!! Twenty minutes slow walk down to the centre. Supermarket etc next to hotel. Fireworks display was brilliant at New Year.Satalite tv with a good selecction of british channels to keep the husband happy while you get ready.Amigos in paradise club meets once a week in the hotel for cocktails and prizes, ifyou join you get a good discount and welcome pack."

• Travel date: Wed 16th of January 2013

Nowhere near the quality of any other 4 Stars we have stayed in.

Reviewed Wed 10th of October 2012

"Firstly I'll state the positives:
We stayed in a superior room on the fourth floor, which overlooked the
pool and the sea. This was good.
Out bedlinen and towels were changed daily by nice staff (to me the room cleaning staff were the most positive thing I could say about the holiday)
On to the negatives:
The breakfast we ate was cold, not slightly warm...actually cold: cold beans, scrambled eggs, saute potatoes,bacon and sausages. These cooked foods were served in unheated and uninsulated dishes. The dishes were set upon a counter under lights. As far as I could tell these were not heating light bulbs either.
The food was unpalatable to me because it was so cold. This might not bother some guests, but I like my cooked food hot, it is my personal preference.
I have food hygiene certificates and through this know that food should be kept above a certain temperature to avoid the risk of food poisoning. Draw your own conclusions from that.
We thought we should try an evening meal as it's unfair to judge after only one experience. The food being cooked straight for your plate(veal, french fries etc) were piping hot which was great...but again the food in the center bay served the same in the same unheated containers at breakfast. I tried a little to be sure, but unfortunately it was not particularly warm. This Hotel is meant to be a four star.
Also there were just not enough waiters, we wanted a drink with our eveining meal and no one approached us, so we had to approach one and ask for service. This Hotel is meant to be a four star.
We thought we would try the nighttime show so went to the main bar. The seating was uncomfortable, there was NO waiter service, NOR a drinks list at each table. This Hotel is meant to be a four star.
The drinks when we got them were indifferent...the Mojito I had was just not nice.
We had booked half board, so that left us with the situation where because the food was so unpleasant we were going TO HAVE TO EAT ELSEWHERE. We decided that we could either have a miserable holiday or make a good one ourselves so we ate out each day for breakfast, lunch and dinner. AGAIN THIS HOTEL IS SUPPOSED TO BE A FOUR STAR, we had booked it on good faith that it would be at a minimum standard.

There were other conpalints too, such as a leaking shower which flooded an area of the bathroom floor; the constant wet area of carpeting several rooms down which statrted to smell really bad as the week progressed; the filthy sunloungers in the solarium which looked like they needed scrubbed with bleach; the smell of raw sewage in the solarium area.
In summation: I have stayed in other Four Star Hotels which were simply fabulous in every way; naiively I expected this Hotel to be at a similar minimum standard. The Paradise Park fell far short.

• Travel date: Tue 9th of October 2012

Far from 4 star

Reviewed Mon 20th of August 2012

"We are just home from a week at this Hotel which we booked through Thomas cook as a 4 star, It is far from 4 star at a stretch 3 star.. the brochure should luxury rooms as did the hotel web site.
we were to get a family superior room and ended up getting a duplex for 2 adults and 3 kids, 2 rooms with 2x single beds which meant I had to sleep on a sofa bed for the week. We later found out you cud upgrade to the "luxury rooms " but at 25 euro pppn x 5 ? I think not. The roof top pool was small, the biggest pool was adult only which meant guests had to share the pool with local spainish holiday makes with little to no respect or manners. The safe etc. is extra, also if you don`t go all inclusive be prepared to pay 2.10 euro for 100ml of soft drinks ??
The food was very average to the extent that we ate out on wednesday and on thrusday everyone else must have had the same idea as last day as the hotel dinner room was less that half full.
When you have seen luxury rooms in a brochure and on hotel web site and paid 4 star prices to end up in what i can only describe as living in a 3 star council house for a week with sun and pool (inc. neighbour noise etc.) It kind of make you want to look more into your accommedation and bok direct with the hotel. As for Nat the tour operator we talked to on the first day... she was so dry and usless.. we didn`t both contacting her again all week."

• Travel date: Mon 20th of August 2012

Hotels near Paradise Park Fun Lifestyle Hotel

Top traveller tips for Paradise Park Fun Lifestyle Hotel

• paul_charlotte by paul_charlotte

"Siam Park and Rubinas "

• Rachel by Rachel

"Give the little bit extra in money and pay for the hotel part - well worth it. "

• Wellington221 by Wellington221

"The pool on the far side is the best in our opinion "

• Linda D by Linda D

"use all the facilities, go on tours "

• Jules111 by Jules111

"Don't book the cheapest room, you're more likely to be upgraded if you go for a superior room or better "

• Marcus S by Marcus S

"Book direct with hotel if you want 4 star even if you get luxury rroms etc and just breakfast... loads of great eatting out places. "

• bushmills girl by bushmills girl

"Stay B&B only and eat your breakfast elsewhere. "

• Buddie by Buddie

"Dont really have a tip except just book and enjoy "

• Lynne S by Lynne S

"go for a walk at night to see the fountains "

• dmad by dmad

"There isn't much near the hotel unless you take a shuttle or walk on the hilly terrain to get to a better location. So unless you plan to enjoy just the resort, get a rental car "

Paradise Park Fun Lifestyle Hotel is also called