Labranda Reveron Plaza

Calle General Franco 26, 38650 Los Cristianos, Arona, Tenerife Spain

Lovely 10 days at the Reveron

"Hubby and I were looking for a little getaway without the kids, and I booked the Reveron after having read the reviews here on Tripadvisor, which I think are very accurate - book with confidence - the Reveron is absolutely lovely :)

We were greeted on arrival with a glass of sparkling wine, which was delightful after our journey. We had Room 406, overlooking the square and the church, and we were very pleased with that - I do think these church view rooms are the best. The balconies only get the sun late in the afternoon and evening, and they aren't exactly private, but we didn't mind that at all, and it's lovely to sit and watch Los Cristianos go by. Oh, and the church bells go nuts sometimes and strike zillions of times, but we found that amusing and the bells never bothered us :)

The room was good, not huge, but fine - very clean, good air-conditioning, TV, fridge, hairdrier, plenty of hangers in the wardrobe etc. The only thing I would have liked was a kettle in the room - I do need several cups of coffee first thing, but you can just nip along to the restaurant and get some if you're a bit of an addict like me!

We loved the pool on the roof. The hotel wasn't very full during our stay (1 - 10 May) and there were always plenty of loungers. The views from the pool area and snack terrace are great, and the pool itself was a good temperature - nice to cool off in, but not too cold. If you happen to be around the pool at midday, the hotel staff bring fruit for all the sun-worshippers - very pleasant!

We had found a fantastic deal for half-board with Thomson, but we weren't really expecting to eat in the hotel much, since previous reviews had mentioned the food being a bit dull. The breakfasts are ok - a good bit of choice, cereals, yogurts, cold meats, cheese, croissants etc, and cooked if you wanted it. Dinner was varied - we had a couple of very good meals and some not so good. Each evening you get a choice of 2 menus, which are posted outside the restaurant from the night before, so you can check and see if you want to eat in or not.

We absolutely loved the Reveron - it was quiet, comfortable, very central, and the staff were all lovely. I would recommend it for couples of any age - we would definitely go back :)

Just a couple of other things which may be of interest: We were warned about the timeshare touts before we went, but were hardly bothered at all by anyone. Having talked to other travellers who have been to Los Cristianos before, it seems that the police have really cracked down on them recently. There are a few young people giving out scratch cards for free this and that (more down towards Las Americas on the beachfront), but they were all polite and left us alone when we told them we weren't interested.

Also, we hired a car from Friday to Monday and on the Saturday night it was vandalised. The Reveron no longer has a car park, so if you hire a car you need to find parking on the street somewhere, and that can be a little difficult. The car hire company told us they do get several instances of vandalism to their cars every year, and nearly always on a Friday or Saturday night, so if you do want to hire a car, that's something to think about... And take out the fully comp insurance - boy, are we glad we did!"

• Travel date: Thu 10th of May 2007

Splash out on the suite!!!

Good

"We stayed here for two nights at the end of a tour round the island. We splashed out on the suite (they've only got one) and were really glad we did - the room was huge, with a massive bed and sitting area, windows on two sides, your own fridge, and the terrace, furnished with sunbeds, chair & table, parasol, etc, was absolutely enormous, at least as big as the room itself, looking out over the sea and the harbour, it was wonderful. I booked direct with the hotel and I think the suite was only about 30 euros more than a standard room which was a real bargain.

In the morning, though, we realised why it wasn't more expensive - it's directly beneath the breakfast room, so the noise of footsteps on tiled floors, scraping chairs, etc, started at about 7am!!!

It was still worth it though. We got takeaway tapas and wine and picknicked and sunbathed on our private terrace. Then just a short flight of stairs up to the pool to cool off.

We would recommend the Casa del Mar for fantastic fresh fish and seafood - it's by the harbour, above the sailing club, not easy to find but well worth it.

Enjoy!"

• Travel date: Mon 30th of April 2007

Great Stay

Good

"Great hotel in good location. Very pleasant stay, competent staff, clean rooms. Good top floor pool and fair breakfast."

• Travel date: Thu 19th of April 2007

Fantastic with lovely staff

"This hotel has it all. Perfect location. Bedrooms are very well maintained. Staff were magic.

Well done to all.

We will return."

• Travel date: Sun 1st of April 2007

Fantastic Hotel !!

"We have recently returned from a fantastic holiday staying at the Hotel Reveron Plaza in Los Cristianos. This hotel is superb. The rooms are very well furnished and maintained and the bar/reception area is welcoming and comfortable. We stayed on a half board basis and found the food excellent. Breakfast offers an extensive choice (both continental and cooked) and hot food is served to you at your table after being freshly prepared. Evening meals were of restaurant qaulity and the menu changed daily.

The staff were very friendly and helpful and nothing was too much trouble for any of them.

Location is great, right on the town square and only a 3 minute walk from the sea front. We requested a room facing the square and were very pleased to be given exactly what we asked for.

The roof top pool and terrace is lovely. Great views across Los Cristianos harbour and no fighting for sunbeds either !! The pool was quiet and peaceful (there were no children at the hotel) and kept very clean.

If you are looking for an excellent hotel with very high standards of service and comfort in a super location, then the Reveron Plaza is for you.

We highly recommend this hotel and will definitely be going back again."

• Travel date: Wed 14th of March 2007

What a wonderful hotel!!

"We are a couple in our thirties and had a fantastic time at this hotel. If you want a relaxing and peacful time in a top class hotel without children then this is for you. The rooms are decorated well and are exceptionally clean. It is in a great location for the beach and the many high quality restaurants. We liked it so much that we are going back again this October."

• Travel date: Thu 8th of March 2007

Excellent Hotel

"We are a couple of mid 50ish vintage and it was our third time at the Reveron Plaza, staying B & B as there are at least 20 restaurants within 5-10 minuites walk from the Hotel. What a wonderful hotel, clean, quiet, excellent breakfasts and very central for the huge choice of local restaurants. The staff at the Reveron are pleasant, efficient and helpful. The rooms are, I believe, to be amongst the best in Tenerife, spacious and well maintained, every room has a balcony, we preferred to overlook the church square and watch the world from above.

The pool is quiet and an excellent sun trap, pool can be a little cool but equally refreshing.

We have no hesitation in recommending this hotel, especially for younger and mature couples."

• Travel date: Mon 22nd of January 2007

Best hotel in Tenerife !

"My partner and I have just returned from a 11 night break staying at the Reveron Plaza hotel in Los Christiannos , Tenerife. It is such a lovely hotel, very clean, we stayed in room 309 which overlooked the beautiful church at the back. Also stayed on a half board basis. Didn't think much of the breakfast, then again in a foreign country they don't have full english breakfasts ! Still there was plenty to eat. In the evening the meal was fantastic. We were eating 4 course meals every night - such a variety every night aswell. The chef was brilliant and he could definately cook ! Very large portions. All in all this hotel is central, clean and the swimming pool is a sun trap. Would definately go back to this hotel and we also met a lovely couple called Bev and Fred who were in the next room to us - just want to say HI to you ! The staff were very friendly especially the night porter/receptionist who we had occasional chats with after coming back of an evening. Don't think twice about booking this hotel -- just book you won't be disappointed.
The only upset to the holiday were the 'scratch card' touts and the cockroaches -- don't let them put you off as they are both ugly looking creatures that make your skin crawl. Enough said,,,,
Hope you enjoy Reveron Plaza as much as we did."

• Travel date: Sat 22nd of July 2006

A lovely hotel

"The Reveron Plaza Los Christanos Tenerife
Date 9th June 2006
John and Ann Flood, Dublin, Ireland
Just returned from a fabalous week in Tenerife. We stayed in the Reveron Plaza 7 nights b and b and it was a pure joy. The room was well presented, beautiful decor, very clean and spacious. The bed was very confortable. The staff were very helpful, efficient and
friendly. The breakfast was excellent, anything you might need was there. The pool on the roof was very clean and there was a great snack area beside it which you just had to pick up the phone to order food or drinks. Will we stay there again? Definitely."

• Travel date: Thu 8th of June 2006

Nice hotel, but...

"Stayed in the Reveron first two weeks in February. Attractive, very central hotel with good sized clean room well furnished, friendly staff (maybe one or two exceptions) We found this hotel has a real problem with electrics. Many times we could not get the electronic card to let us into our room. Other times, the room did not lock when we exited. Lights would flash off and on when other guests entered their rooms. Changing rooms did not solve the problem.
Rooms overlooking Church Square are a bit noisy - better on opposite side where you get the sun all day. Breakfast very basic with little choice."

• Travel date: Tue 14th of March 2006

First and last stay in Reveron plaza hotel,

"Will never stay in this hotel again, I am a seasoned traveler and this is the worst hotel I have stayed in, believe me this is not four star it is only two star in my eyes, the person who said it was the best hotel he stayed in is joking or else he wandered about with his eyes shut or has not stayed in many hotels, breakfast poor, no teapots just a machine which broke down a few times,tinned fruit , hard bread, boiled eggs sitting from early doors cold and hard, I could go on and on, lost 1000 euros stolen from my secure room , other people lost money as well, security is crap, was offered 100 euros compensation as long as did not fill in form of complaint, blackmailed, stay somewhere else if you can, kettle in room cost five euros a week, a plastic beaker was your cup, had to take sugar and tea bags from breakfast table, no milk supplied you have got to buy it and put in your fridge which was full of ice, needed defrosting, WiFi, when it worked was expensive normally free in good hotels, four star you must be joking, management don,t really care about you, even the police said the security was woeful,two of their other hotels in the group had money stolen from the rooms, I had got up first morning went back to my room two get safe organized and my room was robbed, that was between 8.30 and 9.15 , inside job what do you think, never again will I go to Reveron Plaza, need any more information please contact me, I have had no response from the management since I wrote my reports on various websites, so that tells you I am telling the truth, Jim McClean Rothesay isle of Bute of Scotland."

• Travel date: Fri 18th of July 2014

first time abroad on my own

"Acouple of years ago i went on holiday on my own for a week of peace and quiet, my son booked me this hotel online for a good price. I have stayed in many 5 star hotrls in the UK and was happy to find that in my opinion this hotel beat them all for comfort, peace,superb cleanliness and fantastic service. Its location for a holiday without children if thats what you desire is perfect. i cannot reccomend this hotel enoough , it is luxery!!!!!with all the things you require!! I will NEVER go abroad again unless it is to this hotel and Los Chritianos as a place to relax but have some fantastic night life (without all the teenagers)and the food and choices were the best i've ever had ... GOOD ON YOU REVERON .. THANK YOU "

• Travel date: Wed 4th of August 2010

Hotels near Labranda Reveron Plaza

Stayed at Labranda Reveron Plaza? Share your insight.

Top traveller tips for Labranda Reveron Plaza

• Waterglebe by Waterglebe

"Don't stay there is the best suggestion. "

• taffy fflint by taffy fflint

"Lovely chinese buffet opposite burger king get table on the balcony to many places to mention "

Labranda Reveron Plaza is also called