This hotel is now closed.

Hotels near Ocean Park Hotel

The photo is of Ocean Park Apartments NOT OCEAN PARK HOTEL

Reviewed Thu 8th of September 2016

"The photo is misleading as this is actually Ocean Park which is a residential and privately owned complex. They are mainly occupied by their owners or long term lets.

Some of the owners unfortunately (and I'm not sure legally) advertise their apartments for rent as holiday apartments. There is no children's pool, there is no management office on site.

Some people do get confused with Adeje Beach Hotel which is at the entrance to Ocean Park residential complex."

• Travel date: Wed 31st of August 2016

Ocean Park Hotel

Reviewed Tue 26th of May 2015

"I made the last comment on the Ocean Park Hotel, I made a mistake I was commenting on Ocean Park Apartments, I am sorry for the mistake, I have never stayed at Ocean Park HOTEL, could you therefore remove the comment, once again, sorry."

• Travel date: Fri 22nd of May 2015

Ocean Park Apartments

Reviewed Fri 22nd of May 2015

"Ocean Park is NOT an Hotel, it's Apartments and we have now stayed there a few times in different Apartments, they have been comfortable and very clean and the residents very friendly.

• Travel date: Fri 22nd of May 2015

Owners Reply

Reviewed Tue 19th of February 2013

"I am not sure with the person stayed who gave the previous review but it was NOT Ocean Park. This complex is NOT a hotel, it is a series of privately owned apartments, there is NO children's club there is NO all inclusive facilities and there is NO maid service. These are self catering apartments, and more importantly there are NO tour operators offering accommodation here."

• Travel date: Sat 19th of January 2013

I have travelled alot sometimes ive stay...

Reviewed Thu 11th of September 2008

"I have travelled alot sometimes ive stayed in cheap & cheerful hotels with my mates, but when i take my kids on holiday I always book a quality hotel as I want piece of mind, I was assured by Travelcare in 'Elephant & Castle' that this was a 4 star hotel!

1st of alll the good points, yes the kids club is good...errm thats it!

This hotel should be ashamed to claim it has 4 stars, Its filthy & our room remained uncleaned until day 5, however on or around day 2 the maids did kindly leave us some clean sheets (folded on top of the bed).
There was sick up the inside of the lift doors all week, bins were left unemptied, around the pool you could smell sewage...most of the sun beds where broken & the parasols ripped, the grime around the kids pool was Amazing!
We had broken glass on our landing all week, the wardrobe door fell off onto my son, my friend cut his foot in the pool while playing polo on broken tiles...

generally the place is in decay & its filthy, so if you want to spend your money on CRAP!!!!...This is the place.

oh & as for 'Babs' (not barbara) shes a waste of time complaining too as she will tell you 'oh thats funny no one else complains' but when you start speaking to other holiday makers EVERYBODYS complaining to no avail."

• Travel date: Thu 11th of September 2008