About The Suites at Beverly Hills Tenerife

• shuttle bus service
  • kitchenette
  • microwave
  • self serve laundry
  • free shuttle or taxi services
  • tennis court
  • kids club

standards dropping

Reviewed Wed 19th of October 2016

"This was our second time there and will be our last, key card did not work in the doors,got temporary one even though there was three of us,after four days got the room cards after keep going back.
also the safe card did not work had to have that fixed, patio doors did not lock. On top of all that the female manager was arrogant and rude. she needs an l course on customer relations."

• Travel date: Sun 16th of October 2016

BEWARE OF SILVERPOINT

Reviewed Fri 25th of March 2016

"The place if decent but the sales technique and promises of SILVER POINT are false. Please stay away and avoid losing money!! We cannot get them to reply to calls, take any supportive action etc. We only get the monthly cost for loan and annual charges sent through with harassment if not paid!!"

• Travel date: Fri 25th of March 2016

beverly hill club stay

Reviewed Mon 12th of January 2015

"I went on a presentation week (but still paid more than the room was worth in my opinion) the silver point presentation was very high pressure & overly long at some 6 hours, the person I saw was arrogant & downright rude, in the end he basically called me a liar when I told him what I was getting in interest on my money, (that was when I called a halt to the proceedings & called his boss over) the interest i am getting was the issue, I was not buying anyway at any price & that had pissed him off I think, below are my thoughts on the room & hotel:-

spent a week here & I was looking for flights home after 3 days.

room was dated

internet a ridiculous cost

the area is ok.

The hotel pos'n is terrible but they run a bus into the town which is fine if you can get on it as its sometimes too full coming back if your late, and the last bus back from town is 6:30pm, but they run it for a good reason its easily a 30 minute walk to the beach area. but its more the port

Hotel is situated on a very steep incline & unless your very, very fit it is not to be recommended, it is most certainly not for the older person (im 58 but fairly fit) & I will never be going back there.

There are bars & restaurants locally but they are a good 10 to 15 min walk away & that is down bank more on the way back up the hill.

The beds are rock hard & after 2 nights of both of us waking up constantly with aching shoulders & hips we slept on the pull out bed which was if not difficult better (even though the mattress is only 4" thick).

The bath has a ridiculous slide rail on the top edge for the shower screen to run along, this raises the bath lip by 2" & is a trip hazard I tripped on this most days & there is a granite top close to the bath so watch out, the bath was also mat finish as it was showing its age & needed changing.

The bathroom sink looks nice but is too high by about 4" & is set back by about 4" too much which means you have to lean forward & this gives you back ache when using it.

Bathroom window is enormous & lets in lots of light but when your using the toilet which is directly under the big low window anyone walking past on the walkway outside can see in even though its frosted & at night the light throws shadows onto the window so your fully on view which didn't impress the wife.

Big gap at the bottom in the join between the French doors in the room, I could get my finger in the gap so anything could crawly in.

No air con but there was a form of air blower into the room but this went off at 7:52 pm every night (just when you want it if its hot) it came back on again after 9am

The all inclusive option was about twice what I paid for food & drink outside

There are some English tv channels if the weather isn't too good but not many.

Balcony handrail is far too low & the fixings didn't look like they would take much to pull them out ( just 2 pop rivets each side on a small section of aluminum angle facing the wrong way so not giving maximum support) not for kids I think.

Wardrobe clothes rail was the cheapest I have ever seem & was sagging to the point we did not hag all clothes up for fear they may fall off.

If you want the room cleaning fully then you have to pay extra!!!

cleaning is generally poor.

There was mold on the mirror frame & someone had written on it previously on the top part but it wasn't cleaned off (maybe all the cleaners are just very short eh!)"

• Travel date: Sun 11th of January 2015

Nothing but Criminals - Don't go

Reviewed Mon 23rd of June 2014

"If you want to go somewhere and get lied to about anything and everything Beverly Hills Club and any resort managed by Silver point Vacations is the place for you... otherwise don't touch them with a barge pole. If they told you the time I would check it!!!!!!!! Shame ... ~ It used to be a nice place but now it is being slowly stolen from under owners, the people who paid for it, by Silver point in the guise of a "committee" that they control completely."

• Travel date: Sun 22nd of June 2014

Beverley Hills Club, legal action being taken against them.

Reviewed Tue 11th of March 2014

"In May 2013 we bought a fixed week in an executive suite at the Beverley Hills Club for just less than £16,000. In spite of the fact we made it crystal clear we wanted that apartment for that week we were told this year that a simple majority of the ''membership' voted in favor of divesting itself altogether of its club, handing it over to Silver point, who would then re-develop it for themselves. The owners of timeshares were then to be given floating weeks in Hollywood Mirage and Beverley Hills Heights. We had not received notification if this in advance, but it would have made no difference if we had, because unknown to us until now, Silver point already owned a third of the timeshares and clearly swamped the vote at the meeting. They say that the Beverley Hills Club is effectively no longer in existence, however, there is another meeting in June in Brighton, which I would urge everyone who owns a timeshare there to attend if they can.
We were accosted by PW this year who gave us this shocking news and offered us two weeks at the Paradiso in exchange, one for which we would have to take out a loan for £39,000! He promised he would then sell that next year....guaranteed. All to earn commission for himself. Utterly Unbelievable. I am a barrister, and even I was conned! Our friend who is a QC and who specializes in commercial litigation is advising us about this and if anyone else wishes to contact me regarding recent events, you are welcome to do so. Silver point must have known or should have known that Beverley Hills Club was in a financial mess before they sold us the timeshare. They cannot be trusted to do the right thing, whatever they tell you. Do not go near them with a barge pole! "

• Travel date: Mon 10th of March 2014

HOLLYWOOD CLUB

Reviewed Wed 13th of November 2013

"Steps steps steps and more steps... lovely hotel... bad location... times not your own... free bus is on a timetable last stop first pick up at 10am last pick up at 6pm... so if ypu wanted to go down to sea front for a meal you have to catch last bus going down otherwise stuck in hotel all night"

• Travel date: Sat 9th of November 2013

Take Care!! Be Warned!!!

Reviewed Mon 10th of September 2012

"I bought timeshare here in the '80's. Came out of the timeshare office, on the day, very dazed and saying, 'Did we realy buy??!!!. The psychology involved in the selling, was really full-on, involving a very slow grinding-down process. But we had,I'm afraid and bitterly regreted it for years. The complex itself seemed to be well run. The Timeshare Sales side was a nightmare when we came to sell-on and caused such a rift in our marriage that I was single by the time I eventually got rid! During the 5 years of ownership, the annual fees escalated and became a burden. The day to day management seemed ok as were the eating facilities and entertainment. The exchange system didn't work, which meant that we had to return to the same venue each year. The complex is at the top of a hill, so not good for pedestrians. All in all, a nice enough place, but just spoilt by the time share system, which caused so much animosity amongst buyers, that on one visit, an irate couple exploded a canister of CS gas into the timeshare reception room, which we, along with all the others, evacuated in double-quick time, standing under the outside shower to ease the pain to our eyes and chest. If that's the timeshare experience - you can keep it! BE WARNED!!! "

• Travel date: Mon 10th of September 2012

Would not return

Reviewed Tue 4th of September 2012

"Arrived 7.00pm no porters on duty.Having been promised a low level apartment due to slight mobility problem was given a map of complex and shown our apartment.After struggling up 7 flights of stairs opened the door to be greeted with awful smell inside.The bedroom was a cupboard approx.9x7 with 2 single beds.Complained to front desk immediatley and was told to see reservations next day.Next day reservations changed appartment this had a proper bedroom, had to struggle down 7 flights of stairs no porters.Complained about the wildlife(ants and spiders) in the room and was told the fires were causing the wildlife to flee south and cause problems.Had to throw several lots of food away.

The complex has 2 rather small pools that could be a problem if the site became busy felt they were not cleaned often enough.Had 1 meal in the Piazza decided to eat elsewhere for the rest of the holiday.Saw 1 show that was excellent rest mediocre.

The courtesy bus drops you almost in Las Americas rather than Los Cristianos and a good walk to one of the better beaches,better using a taxi.Sorry but to the average person it is well named 'CARDIAC HILL'.

On the last day needed to be out of the room by 10:00 am.At 9:05 the maid arrives to clean the room and we had to wait to finish packing.She removed our remaining food and drinks from the fridge,threw our toiletries out of the bathroom into the bin.When we complained to the duty manager all we received was an apology, and told we could return to the room to finish our packing.

The highlight of our holiday? catching the plane home. "

• Travel date: Sun 2nd of September 2012

Loved it.

Reviewed Sat 25th of August 2012

"Came here on march with friends that won it through timeshare. We had a really great time. Rooms were gorgeous, very clean and had everything u need on a self catering holiday. We had to go on a five hour timeshare sell but it was well worth it, when we told them that we were not interested in timeshare they were very nice and told us to enjoy rest of our holiday. The only downside of the holiday for us was it was very quiet at pool, which was likely dan to tome of year. Overall we all had a fab time. Staff were also very nice and our wee cleaner was a wee gem."

• Travel date: Sat 25th of August 2012

Don't buy a timeshare here

Reviewed Tue 24th of July 2012

"I have to say that we are really upset with the timeshare sales aspect of this group of resorts.
We were foolish enough to purchase 5 when were only interested in 1, but the sales person told us that we could not purchase the one we were interested in, and told us that we had to buy it in a group of 5, and that the unwanted properties would be resold on at a profit within 2 years. That was more than 5 years ago now, and we still having the millstone around our neck, and the resales agency informed us recently that they are not and have not been attempting to resell them as part of our initial contarct with them.
We were not told at the time of sale that there was a cooling off period, nor did we find out that 4 of the properties sold to us were 'distrerssed stock', which we only found out sometime later; we also found out that they were not and had not been trying to resell the properties we didn't want either!
The 'assets' were offered back to the resale agency for free, to release us form the burgoning maintenance fees for the never used 'properties' and they refused to take them back! That I think tells everyone what confidence they have in their properties as being desireable, and resellable, if ever you wish to sell on your timeshare.
The maintenance fees are extotionate, we have a timeshare that we are quite happy with, in Malta (details can be supplied), better qualty appartment and facillities for which we pay £160 per annum maintenance fees, this lot ask for well over double that for each property that you 'own'.

• Travel date: Tue 24th of July 2012

Sliver points

Reviewed Mon 7th of May 2012

"We have just returned from Bverly Hills Club. We were contacted by telephone with a promotional offer. After weeks of phonecalls we finally decided to take up the offer for a minimal cost. We were familiar with timeshare as we own 2 weeks at a different resort.
The plus points- the resort was clean and well maintained- but so is our timeshare.Loved the excercise up cardiac hill. The sales rep was friendly
The down side:It is a big resort for the facilities it offers. Thinking peak season here. Food on site leaves alot to be desired but there is enough other places around. 1 barstaff on duty to serve the whole Piazza. The sale process and the "big mr seller". The sales rep that showed us around was friendly and professional. Cannot say the same for the back office sales people and some of the other reps. One told my partners brother to "grow a pair of balls" when he said that the price was to high and he was not interested at that price.
Our own sales rep, should realise that being bullied by superiors is not on and she deserves more respect than that.
What did flag up a red light, was who the company is "in bed with". They are happy to show you in their portfolio of their affiliated companies. We have not verified these to date.
I also found it strange that in one voice they informed us that they are not qualified to give financial advise, but that timeshare is a good investment. I realise how many people fall for "investment advise" from sales people. Do you go to your plumber for dental advise?

There was a major question that arouse- where did they get our number as we are not listed and very seldom complete surveys etc. I questioned the manager that we were appointed, after the lady could not close the sale. He brushed it off quickly and after numerious insults told us we could go 4 hours later and after they missed the previous days appointment. Shop around online. The prices offered on the day is about £6000-£8000 over priced for the same resort. Silverpoint needs to treat their staff better for sure."

• Travel date: Sun 13th of November 2011

Amasing Holiday

Reviewed Thu 13th of October 2011

"Having just returned from Staying at the Beverly Hills Club Los Cristianos I feel strongly about giving feedback about our stay there .

I have to share , after reading the reviews on here before we left I felt a little apprehensive ! Having said that my doubts were diminished as soon as we arrived @ the club .

The appartment we stayed in was lovely and clean , the whole complex was beautiful and very well organized , the staff were so helpful and would bend over backwards to meet our needs .

We ate a few times within the complex and the food was lovely but there are so many lovely places to eat near by ....2 min walk away ! ( Can I recommend the Belvedere ! It was truly amasing ) .

As for it being on a hill ..can I just say there is a bus that leaves every half hour that takes you down to Los Cristianos and will pick you up again later in the day or evening ...free of charge !

The entertainment in the complex was really good and Gordon King was an absolute star !

Thanks to the Staff @ Beverly Hills Club . We both had a brilliant holiday and cant wait to do it all again ....Soon !

With Kind Regards and Best Wishes
Arlene and Colin Easton ( Scotland )"

• Travel date: Wed 12th of October 2011

Hotels near The Suites at Beverly Hills Tenerife

Top traveller tips for The Suites at Beverly Hills Tenerife

• aneshr by aneshr

"Great family holiday destination "

• cazr by cazr

"Depending on where you stay it can be really hilly "

• cazr by cazr

"Loved the Chineese restaurant nearby good take aways. Boat trip to see the Whales well worth it. "

• Cornerwaysuk by Cornerwaysuk

"It is a nice town that is a little over commercialised for my liking. "

• Cornerwaysuk by Cornerwaysuk

"Costa Adeje is a nice area to visit, the aqua thermae is also a great afternoon. "

• MmattyK by MmattyK

"ensure you have a reasonable level of fitness, as the resort is up a steep hill. "

• marie10 by marie10

"go to Sundays Market it is a great experience, and make the most of the different eating places they are all fab. Also give sian park the water park a try, a great day out but maybe consider taking your own food as it very expensive "

• nannycarrie by nannycarrie

"restaurants just down the road. "

• GrahamS by GrahamS

"Excellent for families - avoid the salesmen "

• Louise F by Louise F

"Avoid the half day sales pitch "

• Scarlettrose1 by Scarlettrose1

"Vistit Jungle Park - brilliant day out "

• charleslarkin by charleslarkin

"a lot better than las Americas "

• Erica Hegg by Erica Hegg

"Do As Much As You Can In One Day So You Can Fit More In "

• staffs_paul by staffs_paul

"book some where else, adege is the better area for bars & resturants "

• Alan R by Alan R

"Just take a cruise instead. "

• A666SYD by A666SYD

"Although there is a free bus, you can walk to the beach in 15-20mins, downhill there uphill back! "

• debz by debz

"its to far away from the centre,and there are no lifts,to far out the way for everything "

• Maxine Rossi by Maxine Rossi

"Plenty of places to see and things to do. "

•  C Carleton by  C Carleton

"Choose its counter parts the Mirage or Heights "

• Denise by Denise

"to use the discretional bus to get about. "

The Suites at Beverly Hills Tenerife is also called