APARTAMENTO SUPERIOR SEAVIEW

Good

great restful holiday.

Reviewed 14th April 2016

" Couple over 70 years. Stayed 5 weeks January 2016, front apt with sea view.. great time, comfy apt.fully equipped . good service beds and towels changed regular...friendly staff, close to shops/restaurants. very good value, any noises not a problem. your on holiday ''Chill out ''. the beach so close is great we brought ourselves a parasol and chair. and if you need a snack lovely bakers close by...... going back for 6wks January 2017. "

• Travel date: 14th April 2016

Very central opposite beach great value for money

Good
Reviewed 7th April 2016

"Stayed for a month last February and had a fantastic month. Hotel was great value and just across the road from the main beach and strip. Fantastic value for money and very friendly helpful staff. Pool was too cold to use but so are all the other ones during the winter months as they are solar heated and uncovered overnight so having the sea opposite more than made up for this, I have already booked to go back for a month next year. "

• Travel date: 5th April 2016

BEDBUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 3rd September 2012

"I had the worst experience of my entire life here. I have been literally bitten alive by bed bugs. I have now all my body covered by hives. More than one hundred just in my right arm. The last day we finally discovered what was the reason. We woke up at 5 in the morning because of the itching, moved the matresses and found hundreds of them gathered in different nests all along the somier. Just outrageous! We had to spend our last night sleeping in the couch. We checked the Internet then and found that some other woman have the same experience and described it at TripAdvisor, so this is not eventual. Please do not hesitate to look at her story there. The next morning (yesterday) we checked out and, of course, asked for an official complaint form. It took ages for the man to find the forms and finally he decided to call another person. I could heard the coversation on the other side of the line and it shocked me. "Are they paying?"(we did, but we expect to get our money back through the offical complaint). "Tell them you don´t believe them." (we had pictures and we showed him) "Are they Spanish?" (We are and it did not seem to like him as we know the language and the complaint system)"Give them just a copy of the complaint and tell them we will take care of it" (Two copies are needed: one for yourself and one to be sent to the Administration). Please don´t ruin your holidays staying here!!! ps: we attached pictures"

• Travel date: 1st September 2012

Great location shame about standard of rooms

Reviewed 24th March 2010

"Just back from a week staying in the Rocas Blancas apt Puerto del carmen, great location and sea views...pity about the rooms very tired and in dire need of upgrading and a good clean, very poor water pressure with a shower that has def seen its day. poor cleanliness i.e fridge very rusty and dirty, floors not cleaned or swept properly, we had 2 tea plates and 1 cup, no sockets in kitchen had except the one the fridge was in had plug kettle and toaster in tv socket. mattresses had fleas couldnt sleep on them....covered in bites for the first time ever...sunbeds all but 6 were broken and there is no pool bar....however pool lovely and clean pity the rooms let this place down. next to all the nightclubs so can be noisy..but didnt bother us."

• Travel date: 23rd March 2010

Me and my boyfriend went on our first ho...

Reviewed 15th March 2007

"Me and my boyfriend went on our first holiday together to the Rocas Blancas Apartments and we had a great time. The apartments were cleaned regularly (5 out of 7 days) and towels changed the other two. The staff were friendly especially the bar staff in the bar. Rocas Blancas is in an ideal location in the middle of the sea front. A short walk to the right as you walk out of the gates there is the proper nightlife and to the left are some quieter pubs and restaurants. There were a couple of cockroaches but that’s what you expect, we weren’t plagued with them at all. The only things I wasn’t pleased about was the temperature of the pool, it was always cold but after speaking to other people just about all the pools in the canaries are cold. The TV you had to pay for but there wasn’t anything on really. If you want to watch the soaps head down to the English bars they often have them on. And the beds were 2 singles instead of a double so we just pushed them together. I definitely have to recommend a couple of the local bars these were located left as you walk out of the gates a little walk up the road. The casino terrace was always fairly quiet but friendly what people don’t seem to realise is that you don’t actually have to go in the casino to go in the bar which is on top of the casino and the food was lovely. The cocktail bar next door to the casino is to die for I definitely recommend it. Another bar is further up the road down a little passage it’s called Tiny's bar. It’s a small but cute bar with a great atmosphere the landlord Steve is always up for a laugh. We went in there every night and always enjoyed it. Just don’t expect a seat because it’s ‘exactly what it says on the tin’ ‘TINY’. I would definitely go back to Lanzarote and stay in the Rocas Blancas apartments again, we both had a lovely time."

• Travel date: 15th March 2007

Hotels near Rocas Blancas Apartments

Top traveller tips for Rocas Blancas Apartments

• by nana70

"Your on holiday. Relax. if there are any problems they can be solved. you just have to ask. staff where very helpful..."

• by Jackie G

"Ask for a sea view upper level apartment"

• by  W Mcilvaney

"great location and right across road from the sea"

Rocas Blancas Apartments is also called

• Rocas Blancas Hotel
  • rocas blancas apartments lanzarote