The apartments were spacious and kept we...

Reviewed Wed 31st of August 2005

"The apartments were spacious and kept well maintained by staff. However, the location was not what I would have chosen, having opted for allocation on arrival.

As far as staff, all pool bar staff were very pleasant. The maid who cleaned our apt, room 302 between 1st and 8th September was very friendly and the lady at reception was also very friendly and professional.

However, the Spanish staff at reception were not so friendly and it often seemed that asking for a taxi to be ordered, as is their job, was a 'big deal'. In addition, I also observed other customers being dealt with in the same fashion, so I knew this must be the normal behaviour for these people.

Overall, the location cannot be changed, however, the staff as mentioned should be trained on customer relations, i.e. those who do not portray the friendly disposition. Meanwhile, the staff who work hard, the majority I guess, should be applauded for the work they do.

Entertainment at the pool bar throughout the day, especially at night would enhance the overall accommodation and lights at the top of the stairs would also help, in relation to health and safety."

• Travel date: Wed 31st of August 2005