This hotel is now closed.

Hotels near Las Terracitas Apartamentos

Good

We have visited Lanzarote on several occ...

Reviewed Thu 1st of March 2007

"We have visited Lanzarote on several occasions and always enjoyed it but our holiday at The Terracitas far surpassed all the others.

The quiet location and fabulous views made our stay there just perfect. We really enjoyed the cliff top walk and the great views.

There are also plenty of seats to rest and enjoy the views.

The apartment was very comfortably furnished with every thing we needed.

The near by restaurants served excellent food at very reasonable prices and the super market, which is just a few minutes away was very handy and well stocked.

We will definitely go back to these apartments again."

• Travel date: Thu 1st of March 2007

This was our 2nd visit to Lanzarote, the...

Reviewed Thu 30th of June 2005

"This was our 2nd visit to Lanzarote, the bungalow itself is 5 minutes walk from the centre of Playa Blanca, it has everything you could possibly need, it was clean and spacious. there are 2 pools on the complex, and the local shops are 2 mins walk away.

The neighbours are residents and really lovely, always available for a chat or offer advice on places to go etc. The weather as usual was fantastic. the only thing that was slightly not to our liking was there was a festival in Playa Blanca which was quite noisy for the first few days, however when it ended the firework display was out of this world.

• Travel date: Thu 30th of June 2005

My wife and I booked a Sundeal holiday f...

Reviewed Mon 1st of December 2003

"My wife and I booked a Sundeal holiday for two weeks with Airtours and flew out on Christmas day to Lanzarote. We had paid for nothing less than a 3AAA rated hotel and we ended up in a small complex called the Las Terracitas in the old town of Puerto Del Carmen. I would warn would be holidaymakers to give this place a wide birth, as it is a dump. Airtours are passing this place off as 3AAA when in fact it is only rated as 1 key and after many years of holidays abroad this place is the worst we have ever stayed in. Reception is a room 10ft by 6ft!!!! (My kitchen is bigger) The area is rotten and the rooms are a death trap as there is no door other than the French windows so if there was a fire you would not be able to get out as the bathroom window has bars on it. After five days of stress and with a rep who was useless we had to pay 213 euros to move to Costa Teguise. There were 4 other couples that moved within that time. I have taken it up with Airtours with video evidence but to no avail. Our holiday was ruined so don’t forget if you go to this dump you will be sorry.

This Place, Las Terracitas is being advertised as 2 key accommodation but this is not true, and as i stayed there at Christmas I have video evidence to prove that it is only rated 1 key, I repeat, 1 key so would be holiday makers dont be fooled !!

Baz. Liverpool."