This hotel is now closed.

Hotels near Villa Reina

Villa Reina

Good

Terrible

Reviewed 20th December 2016

"Had this accommodation booked for 5 months through booking com, they were going to take payment 30 days before travel they didn't take it, i tried to contact them through every means possible, email, telephone, facebook but got no response to anything. They then 2 weeks before travel tried to take payment from an old credit card, (when i had updated my card details with them in September) obviously the payment wouldn't go through. They tried again 4 days later still with the old card and as it didn't go through they just canceled my booking. Tried to contact them by every means to re- instate the booking but as usual no reply and no response. I now have flights that cost me £1500 that are no good to me as there is no other accommodation on the island with it being for New Year. So thank you Villas Reina, for ruining my holiday, my Christmas and my New Year. Your communication skills are terrible!!!"

• Travel date: 14th December 2016

The accomodation is excellent, three goo...

Reviewed 21st August 2008

"The accomodation is excellent, three good size bedrooms and 2 fully equipped bathrooms. The kitchen has everything you need and the barbeque makes a nice change. Having a private pool was great, it is cold but was cleaned twice while we were there as was the villa. If you are not very mobile it is a bit on the residential side, you need to get up and down a dirt track, which can be fairly steep after a night out or after a visit to the supermarket. We found Costa Teguise to be a bit grubby and felt that it could do with some TLC. The food on offer was good everywhere we ate, but the take away pizza from La Otra was the best, and they deliver if you are really lazy. If you are going to do excursions I would avoid the First Choice option as they class everyone over 12 as an adult. We booked a trip to the Fire Mountains through Customer Travel for 100 euros, First Choice wanted over 300 euros. Customer Travel leaflets are left under rocks all over the place so should be easy to find. All you do is call the number and book yourself on and then pay on the bus. Our tour guide, Mikel was excellent as were the fire mountains. "

• Travel date: 21st August 2008