Superb

Reviewed Tue 6th of November 2012

"Cannot find one fault these apartments! Absolutely superb!
Staff were fantastic, room was perfect, great location and great value for money. All apartments over look the pool and have a balcony."

• Travel date: Tue 6th of November 2012

Great love it!

Reviewed Fri 6th of July 2012

"Lovely in a great location near the beach and shops etc.room was big and clean and had all you need for your stay.Pool area top class"

• Travel date: Fri 6th of July 2012

Lovely!!

Reviewed Thu 9th of September 2010

"I am a 22yr old female who went on holiday here with my boyfriend. The rooms are clean and modern with a double shower and all balconys have a pool veiw which was nice. The only downside was no air conditionng, you can hire a fan for 2 euros a day but we were ok just leaving the bedroom windows wide open at night. The room was cleaned everyday and towels changed every other day. you can always get a sun lounger by the pool and is no need to wake up at the crack of dawn to get one! The yumbo centre is right next door which is full of a few good market shops and restaurants but at night is more for the gay scene as there are gay bars and drag shows down there! we found that the red cow restaurant over the road was ideal for breakfast. We found that the Kaspah centre just 5 minutes down the road was ideal for what we wanted, there were lots of bars and pubs and a few clubs and also lots of places to eat 'el gaucho' steak house, being one of the best but is quite hidden away and is an open roof restaurant where you could look at the stars while you eat, very romantic!! The beach is a 10-15min walk away and is worth getting a lounger and umbrella for 7 euros as the sand is VERY hot! just down the road was a shop called holiday world where you could book trips- the jeep safari and sunset cruise being a MUST! We had a great holiday and all staff were friendly and helpful and we would definately reccomend it! :) "

• Travel date: Mon 6th of September 2010

Loved It!

Reviewed Fri 24th of September 2010

"I loved every single bit of it... the weather, the beaches, the location, the people and specially the shopping! I shopped till i dropped at PERFUMERIA EUROPA... perfumes, cosmetics, make-up, aloe vera, sunglasses and fashion accesories!
Cant wait to go back!!!"

• Travel date: Wed 1st of September 2010

PERFECTION!

Reviewed Mon 13th of April 2009

"Without doubt the cleanest hotel I have ever stayed in. It deserves 4 stars, the rooms are modern with a flat screen tv,huge shower and pool facing balcony. Staff are friendly and food was lovely. Short walk to the beach and the Jumbo centre with some of the best entertainment I have seen. I cannot rate this place enough. Book now. "

• Travel date: Sun 12th of April 2009

My boyfriend and I visited GranCanaria f...

Reviewed Mon 16th of June 2008

"My boyfriend and I visited GranCanaria for the first time not knowing what to expect, however we were pleasantly pleased! The hotel is about 30min drive from the airport. On arrival we were very pleased with what we saw, the hotel was loverly and clean, beautiful pool, very clean rooms, friendly staff, excellent location! Everything we needed for a break away! It was a 10-15min walk to beach, we were located near the Yumbo centre and 10mins from the Kasbah centre where most of the good night life is. There is also plenty of supermarkets and restaurants ect nearby so will never go hungry!! And for May the weather was brill! Will definately go back, highly recommended!:D "

• Travel date: Mon 16th of June 2008

These apartments are the best we have ev...

Reviewed Thu 29th of May 2008

"These apartments are the best we have ever stayed at. We booked the apartments a few days before we arrived and were a little worried as we did this independantly. However, they were spotless , check in smooth and easy, facilities in apartments was excellent, pool clean and really well maintained. Prices at the pool bar for food and drink were cheap and great. We stayed in May half term and i had imagined the hotel would be noisy, but it wasnt. It is right in the heart of things but relaxed and quiet at night. 5 minutes down to the beach and next door to hard Rock cafe. We will definately use again."

• Travel date: Thu 29th of May 2008

OK trust me I am a fussy young woman but...

Reviewed Fri 18th of April 2008

"OK trust me I am a fussy young woman but I can't say anything bad about this hotel. It was our first trip to Playa del Ingles. Friendly welcome upon arrival. Our stay was mid-March and we had a 1 bed self catering apartment that was very clean. Great location, not noisy at all, a large bathroom with walk in power shower. Fantastic pool area and very happy staff.

Location - 10 mins walk to the beach.

Definitely want to go back. Highly recommend."

• Travel date: Fri 18th of April 2008

Above and beyond!

Reviewed Fri 9th of November 2012

"I had heard that this place was going to be good, but it went above and beyond my expectations.

The apartment was clean and well equiped, with a great balcony. All the staff were friendly and helpful and spoke great English. The cleaners were frantic, everything was spotless!!! The service in both the bar and snack bar by the pool was exceptional. The food and drink themselves were great and reasonably priced.

The pool area was clean and felt private from the outside area, with plenty of sunbeds (thought, as per usual they were grabbed quite quickly).

We were dubious about going to this place due to the location, but you do not notice the road at the front, the busy Yumbo centre at the back or the Hard Rock Cafe in the basement. The location proved great - only 10 mins from the beach and with the Yumbo centre behind, all the shops/bars/restaurants etc within a couple of minutes walk. There is a bus stop and taxi rank nearby and a shop and chemist also within easy reach. Theres a medical centre in the basement of the hotel also.

All in all a great place to stay - I am definately returning here!"

• Travel date: Thu 6th of March 2008

I would agree with the positive comments...

Reviewed Wed 2nd of January 2008

"I would agree with the positive comments from others. With regards to the noise, the building curves away from the Hard Rock cafe which is at one end (directly above our room!!). It was very loud but finishes at midnight promptly.

It was not a problem for us but could be for people with young children. We were room only but paid once for the breakfast which was not very good.

We will go again."

• Travel date: Wed 2nd of January 2008

Sep 07 holidays.

Reviewed Sun 14th of October 2012

"Stayed here with my girlfriend Sep 07. Ideal position to explore local facilities. Close to beach, handy for local buses, in middle of most of the commercial centers and plenty of local shops, restaurants. Room was spotless with maid service 6 days out of 7. Very friendly reception staff always willing to give local advice if asked. Hard Rock right below building didn't cause us any problems although we weren't in bed before 1am anyway. If you fancy an early night then perhaps not ideal. My one and only complaint was that there is no aircon in the rooms so if you go middle of summer it could get quite hot and sticky. A fan can be hired from reception. I'd definitely recommend these apartments to anyone looking for a hassle free base in Playa Del Inglis."

• Travel date: Wed 5th of December 2007

Good location for everything

Reviewed Sat 13th of October 2012

"Just got back from staying at these lovely apartments, yes they are basic but to be honest very clean, good shower. Proper Kettle, Toaster, etc. They have obviously had a refurb recently due to the Hard Rock Cafe taking over part of the ground floor. Actually food at the Hard Rock was not that badly priced, cheeper than London.

If you want to get to sleep before midnight, I suggest this is not the place for you as Hard Rock play music till they close and it does back onto the Yumbo centre. However it wasnt that bad.

The location is fantasstic, hop skip and a jump and your in the yumbo centre and 5-10 mins walk to the beach.

If your going exploring the Sand Dunes you need to go left out of the hotel to the roundabout and then left again and straight down to the bottom and exit through the Riu Palace. We used to stop off for breakfast at the "Moby Dick Restraunt" under the Tenessor Apartments, She is the most wonderful host and really looked after us. We ate there some evenings as well and well worth the home cooking. Also the chineese next door to Moby is excellent specially the set menu 3. - Soup, loads of starters, Duck, then main course all for less than £10 each.

We also liked breakfast at the little cafe next to Buddies bar in the yumbo centre (grd floor) where Diamonds and the Trampolene is.

Adonis bar (grd floor Yumbo) was nice for a hot chocolate after coming off the beach early evening before heading back for a shower and getting ready for the evening. The waiter had a strange impediment. it was kiss kiss.....you will know what I mean when you see him.

Anyway getting back to tha apartments. As I said very clean, staff very helpfull, anything wrong was sorted straight away. Would definetly book there again, well we are going back next November."

• Travel date: Tue 27th of November 2007

Hotels near MUR Aparthotel Buenos Aires

Top traveller tips for MUR Aparthotel Buenos Aires

• SHEPS by SHEPS

"GAY ISLAND WITH A MIX OF STRAIGHT COUPLES AND FAMILIES "

• SHEPS by SHEPS

"JUMBO CENTRE, AQUA PARK AND CAMEL RIDE "

MUR Aparthotel Buenos Aires is also called