Went to Greenfields with my boyfriend fo...

Reviewed Tue 23rd of January 2007

"Went to Greenfields with my boyfriend for 7 nights last September and it was absolutely brilliant.

During my stay the weather was gorgeous and I loved every minute. The pool was nice and the rooms were very spacious.

The atmosphere was buzzing. Lots of Irish and everyone was good crack.

The hotel was very loud at night but that didn’t bother me but I wouldn’t recommend it for families with young children or people looking to relax. It is a place for people looking to party.

Going back in July! Can’t wait!

The food in the restaurant was lovely and the restaurant was clean."

• Travel date: Tue 23rd of January 2007

Reviewed Thu 22nd of November 2012

"Stayed at the Green Field for New Year 2007. Hotel was very basic. I was given a studio apartment on the ground floor. Was greeted by a dead cockroach by the patio doors in the room. Also had to hit one in the middle of the night when I got up to go to the toilet. My room was falling apart. The toilet seat was only held on by one hinge. The hot water in the shower went out after about five minutes. You have to put money in a meter to watch the TV. Breakfast was horrible. Powdered orange juice and condensed milk in the coffee. Bread was stale. The pool was small and there were never any free sun loungers. Got shouted at by the woman running the "pool bar" because I had dared to go to the pool with some food I had bought at the supermarket (was told I was only allowed to buy from them!). The location of the hotel is good with lots of bars nearby. Restaurants were cheap. If you only want to stay at this hotel for somewhere to sleep (and you don't mind cockroaches) then it is okay, otherwise I wouldn't bother!"

• Travel date: Wed 3rd of January 2007

Went to Gran Canaries this summer at the...

Reviewed Mon 9th of October 2006

"Went to Gran Canaries this summer at the end of July with 2 friends for 2 weeks, stayed in the Greenfield apartments and had an amazing time, didn’t want to come home! Would recommend it to any young group of friends looking for a mad holiday.

The apartments themselves are ok to stay in, studios would be more ideal than the 1 bedroom apartments. You are only a walk away from all the night life and the beach is lovely.

Wouldn’t recommend the Greenfield if your looking for a quiet relaxed holiday! Anything else though it’s 10 out of 10. Definitely going back next year!"

• Travel date: Mon 9th of October 2006

Stead here in August last year my 2 mate...

Reviewed Thu 4th of May 2006

"Stead here in August last year my 2 mates my mam and my daughter, we had room on front facing Irish centre, hotel was very basic but clean ,pool also clean staff very nice, but very noisy at night especially round 4 in morn when Irish centre was closing.

As there is no air con we kept balcony door opened at night so there wasn’t much sleep but other than that me and me mam enjoyed watching from balcony the people coming and going at that time of night.

Very young crowd staying in hotel sometimes noisy, but its was ok and I would go back."

• Travel date: Thu 4th of May 2006

The holiday was a great event, it was my...

Good
Reviewed Sun 31st of July 2005

"The holiday was a great event, it was my first time abroad and was everything i expected it would be!

The accommodation was basic but sufficient for us as we were really only in it to shower or sleep!

The resort itself was very busy and with us situated right across the street from the Irish centre it was very loud especially in the early hours of the morning.

The beach was lovely, long stretch of sand sweeping up into dunes at the far end of the beach, peddle boats etc.

Our rep for the holiday was pretty much useless, but as my friends had been before we didn’t really require him, just that he never seemed to be around!

So yes a great time was had by all and a relaxing time spent walking the beach or lying by the pool was just what the doctor ordered.

• Travel date: Sun 31st of July 2005

Absolutely loved it! going back asap!

Reviewed Tue 23rd of October 2012

"The Greenfield aparthortel, is a perfect destination for young holidaymakers going to party and catch some sun! It is situated across the road from the lively party centre the Irish Centre, and about a five minute walk to the beach. Although the Irish centre is right across the road, noise levels are quite low at night. The are 2 supermarkets beside the complex stocking a wide range of foods and goods.

The pool area is very clean, and the poolside bar serves a wide range of snacks, and beerages, including tasty cocktails! The pool itself is large and heated, and the poolsode jacuzzi is an added bonus!

The aprtments are large, and spacious with more than enough room for 3 people, the studios are slightly smaller and fit 2 people comfortably. The aprtment, have tv and music and a spacious living and dining area with lots of storage space in the living area and bedroom area.

The staff on the 24 hour reception are friendly and helpful. i would reccomend this complex to all! cantr wait to go back!"

• Travel date: Mon 18th of July 2005

We have stayed in these apartments about...

Reviewed Thu 30th of June 2005

"We have stayed in these apartments about 6 times and they are spotless. They are also in a brilliant location - they are right across the road from the lively Irish centre. The staff are very friendly and pleasant the food is lovely, it has a brilliant large pool and during the days there are different shows etc on. I would def recommend these apartments."

• Travel date: Thu 30th of June 2005