Good

What does everyone expect??

Reviewed Tue 6th of May 2014

"The Green Park Apartments are clean, comfortable & the staff are always friendly & helpful.
Yes ... they are standard & no ... 5 Star they are not, if you want 5 star get your hand in your wallets folks
If you want very affordable, clean, friendly & fairly central accommodation then Green Park are for you.
If you are not familiar with Playa del Ingles, there is no actual "center" to the resort. Instead there are several commercial centers dotted all around catering for all tastes & nationalities
I will be staying here again this year ( 2014 ) & I look forward to it no-end.

• Travel date: Sun 4th of May 2014

don't stay here

Reviewed Thu 15th of August 2013

"As you will see from previous reviews below clothes go missing from your rooms, we too had items off clothing stolen from our rooms and had to live out of a locked up suitcase to keep further items being taken. We reported this and go no where reception staff don't want to know and offer no compensation for our loss. I got the feeling from the receptions response and poor acting skills this has happened before. Told they can't be missing the head cleaner cleaned the room the same cleaner that only changed our bed sheets once in our 11 day stay. No air conditioning in the rooms got a small fan that circulates hot air which does not help in 37 degree heat never slept well all holiday best sleep was on plane home. Sunbeds in apartments very uncomfortable and pool needed a good clean and paint.
I bet the maid spends no money on items for herself and family as she gathers up items from innocent holiday makers that save all year round for the holiday and the items they take with them. Something should be done about this compensation introduced its just not fair, disgusted does not come close to how I feel.
Would stay in area again but not at green park. Visit Patrick's bar in the Irish center across the road for an good value 3 course menu, good drink deals and staff that make you feel like family. Restaurant below green park serves fantastic pizzas."

• Travel date: Thu 8th of August 2013

my partner & i spent 1 week here and aft...

Reviewed Sat 17th of November 2012

"my partner & i spent 1 week here and after reading various reviews we both wondered what we had let ourselfs into but on arrivial we found the reception staff helpful although their english was a bit poor [people could take a bit of time to learn a bit of spanish but i suppose this would be too much trouble] our rooms were cleaned every other day and sheets changed twice the food was average with a choice of courses and on the whole hot the restaruant staff always had a smile on there faces as did the bar staff. we were also worried about the aircraft noise but it did not really bother us that much. ther is not much to do here so if you are youngster looking for noisey bars & discos this is not for you this is a 2 star hotel and you get what you pay for.we thought we got value for money but i suppose some people expect to pay for a cheap holiday & get 5 star treatment. overall we got what we were told by our agent and what we paid for. we would go back again."

• Travel date: Fri 28th of March 2008

my fiance and i stayed here from the 5th...

Reviewed Wed 23rd of January 2008

"my fiance and i stayed here from the 5th Jan, 12th, our first impression was not good. down the side entrance to the apartments, on arrival not very pleasant, when we got to our room, we were not happy, the sheets look dirty, the blankets smelt, and the light switches were dirty, and broken plug sockets,, we were going to leave, but not before complaining, we were followed up by a worker who just looked around and said ok we clean, we fix,, and down he went, no manners what so ever. we could have cried. But the next day everything was seen to straight away, after this we enjoyed our stay very much, it was just ashame we had to go through this first though as we thought oh god what are we in. we thanked this man the next day for getting things sorted and he was pleasant, and the staff on the desk after were great, nothing was a problem. i would stay there again. or go to the green fields aparthotel, area great, very wheel chair friendly, lovely walk to the beech, loved it all after our bad start.. "

• Travel date: Wed 23rd of January 2008

Just returned from a holiday in Gran Can...

Reviewed Wed 23rd of January 2008

"Just returned from a holiday in Gran Canaria, and unfortunately stayed in the Green Park apartments in Playa Del Ingles.

The accommodation would be better named 'green plague' apartments. The apts only sleep 2 - the 3rd 'bed' is a 6" thick sofa bed, uncomfortable even for a 30 min sit. My room was 'cleaned' 2/3 times in 7 days, I had towels on 2 occasions, and the bed wasn't changed at all - maybe the reason for the cockroaches in the apartment.

The accommodation is directly opposite a few very noisy bars, so unless you’re out partying till 4am, you won't get much rest from the noise. Given the hygiene of the rooms, I decided not to venture into the ice cold pool, there are no parasols, o, and the pool backs onto the very noisy motorway! Apartments truly are disgusting and unhygienic, definitely avoid!

I may have got a good deal at £259 and didn’t expect the Ritz, but I did expect the apartments to be clean."

• Travel date: Wed 23rd of January 2008

Upon arrival we were told that the room...

Reviewed Tue 3rd of July 2007

"Upon arrival we were told that the room we were originally going into would no longer be available until the next day, so we were placed in a ground floor dingy apartment.

That evening my friend and I started to get ready to go out and the water in the shower was a horrid yellow colour. When we got back the toilet had decided to stop working, a complaint was made and we were told this problem would not be fixed until the next day.

About two hours later the electricity stopped working, the bedroom was at the back of the apartment and was in complete darkness, so so far now we had no toilet, no light, no electricity, and yellow water.

We were then told at twelve o'clock (midday) to get all our things together we had to move, my friend and I went back to sleep to be woken again an hour later demanding we moved straight away, we did this.

We were then placed on the top floor in a very nice room. Later that day we realised clothing had gone missing and we assumed then that when we were packing our things in darkness we must have left them in the room below. I then went to the reception and was told I was not allowed in the room, I then explained to him that the reason I needed to get into the room was their fault due to the poor condition of the apartment.

How was he to expect us to be able to pack in the dark? Needless to say he eventually let us in and we found nothing. We had lost four pairs of shorts, two tops and some jewellery.

Apart from this the holiday was great I liked the fact that we moved into Green Park rather than Green Gardens. The staff in Green Park are very polite and the Reilly’s bar inside was superb."

• Travel date: Tue 3rd of July 2007

This holiday was great, the hotel staff...

Reviewed Fri 29th of June 2007

"This holiday was great, the hotel staff were fantastic, and I would certainly go again.

The rooms were fairly big and clean, it was close to shops, and only a 5 minute taxi ride to bar street and the beach front. The food in the Amor restaurant was to die for we ate there most nights.

The only thing that I would say is that if you’re a family planning to go here, then I wouldn't, the staff cater more for the groups of young ladies that go.

I went with 7 other girls and they were brilliant with us, but not so good to the families that were there, but if we weren't there then it would have probably been different.

Entertainment was top class, and it was really cheap."

• Travel date: Fri 29th of June 2007

Hotels near Green Park Apartments

Top traveller tips for Green Park Apartments

• L0rraine123 by L0rraine123

"cancel you booking and go elsewhere "

• Dale H by Dale H

"Take the Island tour & Visit Las Palmas "

Green Park Apartments is also called