About Campo Golf Bungalows

• coffee shop amenities
  • fax photocopying
  • ironing service
  • snack bar
  • sun loungers beach chairs
  • sun umbrellas
  • kids pool
  • spanish amenities
  • paid internet
  • tennis court
  • free public parking nearby
  • billiards
  • shallow end
  • convenience store
  • solarium
  • water park off site

Good

Bungalows Campo Golf - Inga Mae, Raquel,...

Reviewed Sat 5th of January 2008

"Bungalows Campo Golf - Inga Mae, Raquel, Paco,Tito, Loriano, Martin and all the names I can not remember. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE HAPPY VISITS.

Les, Lesley and Gareth Dobbin will NEVER forget the last Eighteen years... Our love to you ALL. Sorry if we forgot any names.

If you want a family holiday, quiet, no pressure, no noise just chill and sleep... this is it. This a FAMILY stop. Taxi away to the centre for noise, enjoy it but Please do not bring it back to Campo. We all go to bed about midnight. Should you stay in there are three food centres on the complex, "1" Barsnacks, Two restaurants Lower Basement French Food/Plus. Sorry no names. Pool side Basque Bar/Restaurant speak to Loranio or Martin.

Total complex 100% Area 100% Services ie Taxi/Bus/Walk 101%"

• Travel date: Sat 5th of January 2008

I visited the Campo Golf in Nov 06 with...

Reviewed Mon 6th of November 2006

"I visited the Campo Golf in Nov 06 with my mum and brother and we had a great time.

The apartments are all little bungalows which were lovely, I didn't see one high rise hotel in Maspalomas. The pool area is really big we never had a problem getting a sun bed no matter what time of the day it is.

All the staff are really friendly and the snack bar did food like burger and chips, they do have an Italian restaurant on the complex which I couldn't comment on as I didn't eat there. They have the nicest restaurants and designer shops down by the light house which is on Maspalomas beach-they are next to the Grand Hotel.

The only thing about these apartments are they are quite a walk from the beach-seems even longer when it’s hot.

I would recommend these apartments and the resort for families and couples looking for a quiet relaxing holiday.

• Travel date: Mon 6th of November 2006