Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort

Calle las Dunas, 35660 Corralejo, La Oliva, Fuerteventura Spain

2046
Good
2068

Hotel review

Reviewed 7 months ago

"We loved it here very clean,and very helpful staff, food good,not far to the beach,loved it so much we will definitely come back and with our family,a big thank you to all staff for making our holiday a pleasant time,"

• Travel date: Wed 8th of February 2017

Fantastic

Reviewed Wed 20th of April 2016

"Couldn't recommend highly enough. I went with my husband to celebrate a big birthday without the children, and cannot fault the hotel. Room was clean, spacious and beds were comfortable. Always had plenty of hot water, and both bath and showers were great. Clean towels daily if required, and maid service daily. No bugs or cockroaches at all. Only downside to the room was the over grown cactus blocking any sun getting on to the balcony area. Food was great, lots of variety (even for my vegetarian husband!), clean and well maintained dining areas. Bar staff were friendly and there was a large choice of spirits/cocktails/wine/beer on the all inclusive menu. Atmosphere was upbeat and happy throughout the hotel thanks to a brilliant animation team, reception staff were efficient and helpful. We didn't use the pools because we weren't lucky with the weather so it was too cold to brave them. The sand dunes and Corralejo beach areas are stunning, clean and and absolute must to visit, the rock windbreakers are a fabulous idea and made the windy beach much more bearable (like I say we weren't blessed with the weather). The town is lively in a nice way, social and busy but not over bearing, felt safe and not too tourist tacky. We took a trip over to Isla de Lobos, not a lot to say about that really... Volcanic stone and hills... Glad we went but wouldn't go again. All in all it was a great holiday, something for everyone and have booked to come back again in October with 4 of our children aged between 18 and 9 and am more than confident they will all enjoy it as thoroughly as we did."

• Travel date: Sun 10th of April 2016

January. 2016 for sum sun

Reviewed Tue 2nd of February 2016

"Just returned from sun connect hotel Atlantis apartment cold and damp no views to many trees ,food is the same every meal just like a holiday camp ,unseated pools.the shops Harbor was a long walk a way.don't recommend this hotel."

• Travel date: Mon 1st of February 2016

premier suite

Reviewed Wed 10th of December 2014

"Advice to anyone going to this hotel, do not upgrade to premier suite, just paid 112 euros extra for premium suite only to find out we were in a gated compound 300 yards away from main foyer, and only benefit we had were dressing gowns and slippers. People who had junior suite were nearer pool, restaurants and amenities. Apart from that, food is excellent, and staff over helpful. First room 6119, stunk of sewerage, when we complained receptionist said we do get complaints from that side. Changed rooms, to room 6228, full of ants and cockroaches.Rooms sadly needing serious updating."

• Travel date: Wed 10th of December 2014

Exellent

Reviewed Wed 21st of May 2014

"My boyfriend and I just came back from 1week break we had.We picked Hotel without reading any reviews as We had decide 2 days before our Holiday.Was not sure If that was a good idea but I was very surprised! Best Hotel I ever stayed in! Wonderful atmosphere,friendly staff ,very clean and spacious room with separate entrance to each room.Everyday had clean towels.First we got there we decide to have a look around You could compare the resort to a little village ,different pools with an option for older and young people and kids.Choice of restaurants and bars which made our stayed more entertaining . Food was okay. Many dishes to choose from.Could not decide and in 7days did not try all of them.Another thing was fact that we had to leave our room at 12 and our transport to the airport was going to pick us up after 5 .We still could enjoy all day next to the pool as we have offered special lock room for our suitcases and room for 1h to get refreshed before our journey .Very Glad we went there! Will recommend it to everyone!"

• Travel date: Wed 21st of May 2014

Holiday Camp.

Reviewed Mon 24th of March 2014

"We have just got back - DON'T GO!! The best way I can describe this place is as a 1960's holiday camp. There are no sea view rooms, and it is very cold in the open bars."

• Travel date: Sat 22nd of March 2014

Great holiday

Reviewed Mon 20th of February 2012

"Visited in October 2011. This is a great hotel. The rooms were spacious and wherever you are based on the site a pool is never far away. Daily maid service was very good. Food is very varied and catereed for every taste, even my fussy son. There is a vast aray of daytime activities around the pool and the animations team running the activities were the best I have seen.The beach area was poor. Nightime entertainment was good. We also enjoyed getting a taxi into the town to visit the variety of bars there. There is also a nice and friendly bar just outside the complex (turn right outside the site and you can't miss it). I tried the spa midway through the holiday and was pleasantly suprised. It is a very relaxing area with saunas, plunge pool, relax chairs etc. Beware, the wearing of any clothing is not allowed in the spa. I had assumed that this meant everyone would be wandering around in their towels, but this was not the case. Not the place if you are shy. That said I met some very nice people there, including a couple of beautiful young ladies (Jane and Karen)who helped me loose my inhibitions. Thorougly recommend this hotel and we hope to return soon. "

• Travel date: Sat 18th of February 2012

Brilliant!

Reviewed Wed 21st of July 2010

"Just returned from 2 weeks stopping in this hotel with my husband and 3 kids aged 13, 11 & 6. All 3 loved it and didn't want to leave. The hotel rooms are spacious and very clean as it was cleaned every day. The hotel staff are all very friendly and helpful. The entertainment staff made the holiday for my kids as they were so good with them all. I would definately return to this hotel and would recommend it to anyone asking about it."

• Travel date: Tue 20th of July 2010

Lovely holiday!

Reviewed Tue 12th of January 2010

"We have just returned from a week at this hotel. On arrival I thought I might not enjoy my week but how wrong was I. It was lots of fun. Not usually my sort of thing but the children loved it and I decided to get into the spirit!
Our children are 6,5 and 2. It was a struggle to get the girls into the kids club on the first day but eventually they stayed and loved it! They cried when we had to come home!!! Thanks to Steve and the team - my daughters loved you all!
The food was good - a mixture of spanish, english, german food. Lots of it. Breakfast so much choice - loved the freshly squeezed juices!
There were lots of children and it's not a place I would go if I were just a couple. There were some retired couples there who were complaining and not enjoying themselves very much. There is an adults only pool but it was not heated and on the main thoroughfare to the mini club and playground from the main plaza restaurant.
For the children there was the mini club, a fab sandy playground, a big heated pool, a small heated paddling pool near the playground, drinks on tap, baguettes, cakes, ice cream when required! And pasta, chips, hotdogs, burgers if your kids like that sort of stuff.
For the parents there's tennis, darts, volleyball, swimming pools, a well equipped gym and a lovely spa for massages etc. I only discovered this on the last day otherwise I would've been bankrupt!
The entertainment at night was varied. At 8pm there is a mini disco in the discotecque (ok so it's the same every night but the children LOVE that!). At 9.15pm every night they have an awards ceremony for the 'winners' of the day. The kids loved that too! On stage with their certificates - so proud! And they loved the entertainment (even if we didn't!).
And 'Shine On' was the song - you get to hear it all the time - so much so we have been playing it on you tube for the children and they've been doing the routine!
You get the most out of this resort if you chill out, relax, and join in. Any British reserve should be left at the door. I just wish we'd stayed for 10 days or 2 weeks. I wasn't ready to leave.
Thanks you Suite Atlantis! "

• Travel date: Tue 12th of January 2010

What a great Holiday !

Reviewed Tue 27th of October 2009

"Well first of all I would ignore all the bad reviews that you have read on this hotel. We went for two weeks self catering and had a great time. The hotel was really clean and the majority of the staff were friendly and helpful especialy the thomas cook rep (Ali)and there is also a great animation team to keep the children happy. We went in September so the hotel wasn't too busy and there was plenty of beds free round the pools. The only problem with the hotel is that because we were self catering most off the hotel was all inclusive therefore there was no prices up for the food and drinks, I do think that this hotel is more for all inclusive. The hotel beach isn't very good but the beach that the free hotel bus takes you to is fantastic. The main part of Corralejo is about a 20 min walk and just a 3.50 euro taxi ride from the hotel and there is plenty of shops and places to eat. Myself (22) and my boyfriend (23) had a fantastic time and would deffiently return.

p.s make sure you take insect repellent becasue there are mosquitoes. "

• Travel date: Mon 26th of October 2009

What can I say

Reviewed Wed 2nd of September 2009

"Have just returned from a week's break at this hotel. As I work at a school my husband and I have to holiday during school holidays, which is a pain nevertheless. This hotel was overrun with children both during the day and night. Meal times were horrendous as was trying to relax in the evening. Although there is a 'relax' pool on site, you were crammed in like sardines and not the ideal place to 'relax'. The entertainment was poor (one watch one adult evening session which started with 15 minutes of slap stick comedy more geared to 5 year olds. Felt like we were staying at a holiday camp. Suites too closely built together, whole complex very cramped. Although there was a private beach you still had to pay for sunbeds and parasol on it. Nearest decent beach quite a distance. All very good providing a courtesy bus to sand dunes and and tell you to use the facilities at hotel Rui (for which you have to pay), we paid for Atlantis all inclusive and did not expect to keep paying out for other facilities.

The food was excellent as was the cleanliness and the weather.

For an all inclusive hotel is was definately not a 4/5 star. Felt aggrieved at having to pay a 70 euro deposit on arrival for two beach towel and safety deposit box. Okay you got them back at the end of your holiday, but who wants the money back at the END. "

• Travel date: Tue 1st of September 2009

Excellent - Best holiday food ever!

Reviewed Fri 31st of July 2009

"This was a spotless clean resort - a little remotely located for my liking but our "suite" was very clean, spacious and situated at the "relax pool" area which was great for couples as no children were allowed in this pool. We were on holiday with my son, his wife and 5 year old grand-daughter who were based at the main pool area. There wer a further 2 pools and all areas were extremely child-friendly. The food was excellent - best ever holiday food! Fabulous choice (I kid you not) - everything you could think of and beer or wine with your meal - but be prepared for lots of children in the dining areas. I think a week would be long enough unless you have kids yourself. Perhaps it would be a better for couples to steer clear of school holiday period if they were thinking of going here. Poor beach area but too windy anyway (it's a windy island) - Fuerteventura = "strong winds". But would recommend this place for relaxing and for the food."

• Travel date: Fri 31st of July 2009

Hotels near Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort

Stayed at Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort? Share your insight.

Top traveller tips for Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort

• "beaches, chinese eat as much as u like, but plenty of eating out places and bars "

• chatsworth by chatsworth

"Corralejo has more to offer than I first thought, take some time to wander about "

• chatsworth by chatsworth

"Dont miss the sand dunes and the walk back to the hotel. "

• MRed by MRed

"No... we travelled round the island and would have liked to have stayed in Costa Calma. Much greener "

• WilsGlasgow by WilsGlasgow

"Corralejo is a bit remote. "

• J Jones by J Jones

"Great for a relaxing beach holiday "

• J Jones by J Jones

"The zoo and the catamaran "

• "Didn't really leave accomodation much! What we saw was OK... "

• northernangel by northernangel

"Great hotel for a family to go to. "

• Byron L by Byron L

"Take Ant killer with you, you'll certainly need it. And be prepared to kill loads of cockroaches. "

• Mrs U by Mrs U

"Join in with pool side activities "

• Sharon K by Sharon K

"Use all what is available,especially the massage centre "

Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort is also called