About Atlantic Garden Beach Mate

• paid wifi
  • paid internet

Noisy room

Reviewed Mon 27th of June 2016

"Just arrived been in our room 10 minutes and the noise is bad, we might as well be sitting in the road do not take room 293, no peace and quiet at all, asked for a room move but told there isnt another room, think i will sleep in the reception tonight it might be quieter, this is our 2nd visit in 5 weeks, don't think we will be back"

• Travel date: Mon 27th of June 2016

never go there

Reviewed Thu 25th of July 2013

"When me, my partner and 6 yr old daughter arrived, the receptionist just handed us a map we never got any meet and greet.... as in previous stays at dif apartments. We were handed a map and she pointed where are room was. It was hard to find as it was not sign posted well. Appartment was ok. Secoumd day in my partner swept floor and found TABLETS which had been left from previous ppl staying in that room. They were loose on the floor! !!! Not happy as my little girl could of took them staff didnt seem to bothered,food was crap all fried massive sign saying do not rreserve sunbeds but ppl did anyway so wen we wanted to go swimming there was no where for us to sit and being 7 months pregnant and seeing 10 ppl in the pool but 20 sunbeds reserved was a joke! Wanted to cook are last breakfast as we had to be up early but no pans!? No entertainment and no air con so u couldnt breath at night! Dont stay there....."

• Travel date: Tue 23rd of July 2013

holiday in fuerteventura

Reviewed Sat 12th of May 2012

"got back from atlantic gardens on the 19 03 12 booked the holiday online £560 for 2weeks for my wife and myself the hotel was very basic and the staff were friendly corralejo is a lovely place to explore i recommend you hire a car. the only problem i have with atlantic gardens is when i asked the receptionist if we could have an upstairs room she told me they were fully booked but would see what she could do on sunday morning we got a knock on our apartment door on opening the door this sleazy salesman trying to sell me time share so he walked straight in without being invited scrounged a fag off me and tried to pressure me into signing for their holiday club which my wife and i said we we're not interested in and then he left.on the whole atlantic gardens is a nice cheap place to visit just be aware of sleazy salesmen and hawkers offering free scratch cards enjoy your holiday"

• Travel date: Mon 7th of May 2012

July 11th 2011 for 6 people

Reviewed Tue 9th of August 2011

"Hi, i stayed at Atlantic Gardens with my boyfriend and 4 of our friends 11th -18th July 2011.
We had a brilliant holiday the apartments were only a 5 minute walk into town where you will find plenty of Restaurants, bars, shops, and beaches.
The apartment has 2 large pools and a childrens pool, the pool bar served nice food and happy hour was twice a day where it was buy 1 get 1 free as if the place wasn't cheap enough anyway.
WE really enjoyed our holiday at Atlantic Gardens and would recommend it to anyone."

• Travel date: Thu 4th of August 2011

Atlantic Gardens

Reviewed Mon 21st of March 2011

"Very relaxing holiday not suitable for family or young couples as absolutely nothing on the resort to do .
Bar has happy hours but no entertainment and people only seem to go at happy hour times .

• Travel date: Sun 20th of March 2011

Very basic

Reviewed Wed 3rd of November 2010

"Great hotel location but room location was not. Ground floor apartment for my family and I(despite our previous request months earlier for an upper apartment) stayed for 11 nights and 7 or 8 of the mornings were woken by cleaning/gardening staff (at 7/8am)shouting across to each other or cleaning in the apartment upstairs or cutting down bushes/trees right outside our bedroom. Also, on our first morning, had an invasion of what can only be described as a million ants in the kitchen...!!YUCK!!
There was a industrial sized communal bin on the outside of our bedroom wall, hence, the early birds/resort staff kindly woke us when they would let the huge lid slam shut, echoing off our wall.
The pools were great, much used by my daughter and close to amenities, restaurants and beaches. "

• Travel date: Wed 3rd of November 2010

Great Holiday, will be returning again

Reviewed Thu 15th of July 2010

"After reading some of the previous reviews of this hotel i was a bit apreshensive on arrival. Once we were there the hotel was lovely, staff very friendly and hotel was next door to supermarket and small shopping centre. The main town centre is only a 5min walk from the hotel. It is in an ideal location for the beach and to the centre. The hotel is great value for the money you pay. I would recommend this hotel to anyone wishin to stay in Corralejo and i shall be returning there next month for another holiday."

• Travel date: Wed 14th of July 2010

COULDN'T WAIT TO ESCAPE!!

Reviewed Fri 23rd of April 2010

"Booked this resort through interval time shares. Could't believe it! dirty- cockroaches galore every day when we returned from the beach and after being out in the evening- we never opened the windows so it was nothing to do with us. The bathroom was a joke- the ceiling was held up with cellotape and bugs apeared through the many gaps in it.
The ground floor balcony was peermanently in the shade - not a pleasant place to sit. Door handles were coming away from the wood and all had broken locks.The kitchen units were sagging off the wall.The pools were freezing cold and full of bugs.
Cats were using the volcanic gravel ouside our rooms as a giant cat litter tray.
When our flight home was cancelled due to the volcano eruptions, we packed up and moved to a fabulous apartment 50 yards down the road called the Maxorata beach where we spent four fantastic days.
Take my advice, give the place a miss!"

• Travel date: Thu 22nd of April 2010

March/April 2009

Reviewed Sun 5th of April 2009

"After reading some of the reviews we were a bit apprehensieve but it was all unfounded. We were on the ground floor, the balcony was in the shade but made the room nice and cool. Room very clean and in good condition, nice pool area, nice and quiet, this is the fourth place we have stayed in Corrolejo and would go back again."

• Travel date: Sun 5th of April 2009

Not that bad!

Reviewed Fri 20th of March 2009

"Was put off a little after reading some previous reviews but thought it was fine for the price. Not as clean as it could have been but I've stayed in worse! The grounds were great, with 2 pools and a kiddies pool. We called our room 'the cupboard under the stairs' as the entrance to the room was under the stairs and the sun was blocked from the terrace by trees & bushes so it felt dark all the time. We felt a little vunerable after my beach towel was taken from the terrace area but that was at the end of the holiday so we didn't ask to be moved. There isn't a lot of nightlife near the aptmts, which are in quite a residential area, so we walked to the harbour area every night. Great choice of restaurants and bars there, and felt safe walking back even though it was late & quiet."

• Travel date: Fri 20th of March 2009

Atlantic Gardens

Reviewed Fri 13th of February 2009

"Appartments were very basic smelly and the furniture was dirty. The outside pool areas were quite good as for our patio area it was the home of 3 cats which had made their resting place on the patio table so we wern't able to use it. The bed wern't made or changed the whole of the holiday and we had to ask at the reception for clean towels on several occasions. Overall Fuerteventura was a fantastic place but we wont be staying at the Atlantic Gardens if we go next time."

• Travel date: Fri 13th of February 2009

Great Experience at the ApartHotel Atlantic Gardens

Reviewed Mon 26th of January 2009

"I'm 29, male, and just wanted to spend a nice simple week of relax and fun, on my own, far from the noise of the city.

I had a very pleasant stay for 7nights.

The ApartHotel is a very pretty complex a 5 min walk from the seaside in the town of Corralejo, with 3 well-kept swimming pools and a friendly bar; internet access is available at reception.

It is a short (and pleasant) 10 min walk from the main street with shops and bars, but still It is located in a very quiet area, which is good for chilling out and relaxing.

Address
Avda.Gran Canaria n.7 - 35660
Corralejo-La Oliva-Fuerteventura
tel. [-]

The staff was helpful and cheerful.
I had booked a studio just for myself.
The studio was squeaky clean, large and furnished with kitchenware as well - very useful. I was given clean towels, and my bed was done nearly every day.

I hired a car with autoeurope, with whom I had a great experience. Although you can travel easily by bus, but you cant reach some of the beautiful beaches - my favourite was at El Cotillo, in front of the Cafe Torino (get garlic shrimps and local potatoes!), north of the town centre.

I'd suggest you to hire a car. Its damn cheap (112 euros for 7 days, insured down to the last cent) and fuel is half the price that in the mainland EU.

There's aplenty of free parking space in front of the ApartHotel for your car.

A few tips. For my holiday I bought.
I used Amazon.co.uk

*Fuerteventura (AA Island Maps)
Incredibly useful if you want to to discover this beautiful island by car.

*AA Spiral Guide Fuerteventura (AA Spiral Guides)
It did the job, a few good tips and an good overall guide to the the Island.
Well worth the 7 pounds spent on it.

*When you get to the airport,
dont forget to go to the Tourist Office and ask for the Road Map of the Island and for Town Map of Corralejo. You'll need them.

*Stay away from the supermarkets in the centre, try different ones in the towns skirt.

*If you're coming from a long period of not seeing proper sun, you'll need a 30 sunlotion.

ps.
Dont forget your driving license
Dont forget your travel adapters

Go on, enjoy this beautiful island and your stay at this lovely, well-located, and friendly apart-hotel. All at a very chap price - I paid 140pounds for 7 nights.

Quality= Price/Service.
So, ApartHotel represents very good quality indeed.

• Travel date: Mon 26th of January 2009

Hotels near Atlantic Garden Beach Mate

Top traveller tips for Atlantic Garden Beach Mate

• dzf234 by dzf234

"penny lane in corralejo good english food "

• Dohb by Dohb

"Food at VistaLobos in harbour area, & drinks at Hello Beach House Bar off Main St "

• matron63 by matron63

"Best place on the island. "

• matron63 by matron63

"El Patio by the harbour, Prawns in Oil to die for as with the Scrambled Egg. "

Atlantic Garden Beach Mate is also called