Blick auf den Pool

• snack bar
  • italian amenities
  • street parking amenities
  • spanish amenities
  • free public parking nearby
  • coffee tea maker
  • atm on site
  • convenience store

the 3 ds

Reviewed 9th March 2016

"Damp Dated and Dirty, They had just had 2/3days of bad weather but paddling through 5cm of rain water to access front door was not good. Next day sun was out and you could see mold growing on doors and furniture. We spent hours cleaning to bring up to standard. Never again, avoid bungalow number 5."

• Travel date: 2nd March 2016

fab fab fab

Reviewed 12th February 2013

"we stayed her for 3 weeks had a fab time the ellite bar is brill juile frank and rick are brill people the foof is great with home made cooking, noughthing is to much trouble for juile to cook for you.....frank is at hand serving the drinks he make a mean cup of tea....will go back again very soon the complex does need a good make over ........"

• Travel date: 11th February 2013

the elite bar is a must

Reviewed 25th January 2013

"just spent 3 weeks here the apartments are what u pay for.......the elite bar by the pool is a must, juile ricky and frank who run it are fab people noughthing is to much for them and juiles cooking is great, and frank pulls a mean pint, and makes the best cup of tea i know.....it is clean and you have a laugh there......"

• Travel date: 24th January 2013

brilliant holiday

Reviewed 26th September 2012

"After reading the reviews on fuerteventura beach club we were very concerned about the holiday,but when we arrived we were very surprised, we had apartment 66 on the elite beach club site,and it was a really nice apartment, for what we paid for the holiday self catering we didnt know what to expect,but it was lovely,the site itself was great to,clean,and staff are very friendly and helpful, it is true that the town is about a 10-15 min walk and it is up hill on way back but like us we enjoyed the walk back in the gorgous hot weather, but you do have an option to get a small road train down to the town or get a cab, the prices are very reasonable out there for food and drink,if you like a good burger,you have to go to the wild west steak house in the town, and get the wild west burger special, for me it was a burger to die for, there are plenty of things to do, whether its lounging around by the pool, which you have 3 to choose from but they are salt water pools, or going to the town, booking trips, recommend the oasis park, its a large animal park,its a great day out.all in all it was a great holiday for the price we paid, fuerteventura is a gorgous place to go,it was our first time out there and we would definately return there again,please dont believe some of the bad reviews about the place.weather was in the 30s when we went so hot hot hot, make sure you take a high sun factor cream as we took a 25 and still got burnt."

• Travel date: 26th September 2012

Fuerteventura Beach Apartments

Reviewed 13th September 2011

"If you are on a budget and are after a no frills basic accomodation then this place will not dissapoint! My family, 2 adults and 3 children aged 15, 12, and 11 stayed in the elite apts close to one of the pools. The patio area backed onto the rear of a tatty supermarket. The apartment itself had nothing other than 2 hot plates and a kettle in the kitchen area, no a/c or even large fans on the ceiling so we resorted to buying 3 fans and then selling them back to the guy for 2/3 price we bought them for. So efectively hiring them for 10 euros a week which was cheaper than the resorts rental charges. Maid service came twice while we were there for a fortnight!!! Also we had to get rid of our rubbish it was never emptied so I took a regular trip to the large bins situated outside of the syupermarket.We didn't find out about beach towels until 2 days before we left as reception didn't notify us on arrival. The 3 pools themselves are nice although very cold!! Two of which have bars selling hot/cold drinks and meals/snacks but be prepared to pay more i.e. 1.50 for a cold drink which is how much a bottle is in the hypermarket acrosss the rd. We would buy a bottle and take back to the pool.The Zanzibar bar on the resort is fine but entertainment is very repetitive same 3 people throughout the week. and appears to us to cater for the 60 somethings plus!!!Most of the restaurants in town cater for british palate and we never had a bad meal in any of them. The precinct has a few gift shops but you can walk through it in 5 mins coupled with restaurants etc.From the elite apts takes about 15 mins through an underpass which will eventually take you to the man made beach nice but no shade during the day! Harbour area nice too and bustling during August when we went. Around the elite apts were some very run down tired and grotty bar areas undercover which were more often than not shut. If I were on a tight budget I would consider going here again but as I say it is basic."

• Travel date: 12th September 2011

Great cheap holiday

Reviewed 27th June 2011

"Just home after a week at the beach club. When we arrived, we were told we had been upgraded because the pool around our allocated appt was being renovated, we ended up in a 1 bedroomed bungalow. The appt was tired and could of done with a lick of paint but it was clean and comfortable. self catering facilities were ok but no oven or grill, we had a 2 ring hob, sink, coffee maker, kettle, fridge, i asked for a toaster on the first morning and that was delivered to the door within an hour. Reception, and all staff were fantastic, and nothing was too much trouble, the chez moi restaurant was lovely for pizzas eat in or take away, the 2 pool bars were great and the food served there was of a good standard, the pools had a bit of dirt on the pool floor and i only saw them being cleaned once in the week, but once it was done it was much better, water was very cold but actually nice as temp so hot. (Water is salty) Pool bins were overflowing which let the place down but a few people around the pool mentioned it to reception and they were soon emptied. Overall our holiday was great, its a great location if you want a peaceful break i would reccomend it without a doubt. "

• Travel date: 23rd June 2011

Sun and chips!

Reviewed 12th May 2011

"This was our first time in the Canaries so we weren't sure what to expect. We arrived on the 9th April for a two week stay. The transfer was about 15 minutes but we had to wait an hour at the airport for another flight to come in; this was with hopper travel. I would recommend getting a taxi instead of booking a transfer. Be prepared when you arrive at reception to book in, to either pay 60 euros or give your credit card details in, in case of breakages. We had been upgraded to Beach Club Elite. The accommodation comprised of a bathroom, living room/dining room/kitchen combined (double sofa bed) and a double bedroom. The appartment was well equipped especially the kitchen; the only things it didn't have was a micowave and an oven. Had things like bottle operner, coffee perculator, juicer, iron/ironing board, hairdryer. The appartment did however smell damp and musty;we kept the wardrobe doors open because of this. There was also a small balcony! WARNING! Make sure you lock up well as a neighbour reported a man trying her door in the early hours; this had also been reported in a review before we went. We put our table and chairs right up against the patio doors when we went to bed as they would make a noise if moved. There are three pools but they're all a bit tired looking and two jacuzzies that didn't work. It takes about 15-20 minutes to get to the beach. The resort is catered for the brits; chips with everything. We only ate out three times as the food was not good and expensive! There is an Indian resteraunt where we had a pizza and a prawn salad, the salad was inedible due to the prawns; we weren't charged for it though. We also ate the fish resteraunt on the beach, DONT! A squid starter, two fish with potatoes and a bottle of house wine came to 54 euros and was not worth it, every thing was really salty and the wine you can buy at the supermarket for less than two euros. Also inside is like a greasy spoon cafe. We ate at Chez Moi at the beach club, again pizza and their special, pasta with steak strips in it. It was okay but again the house wine was 10 euros for cheap plonk. The restaraunt is quite nice though and they do takeaways. There is a fantastic Spar hypermarket whereyou can get anything you want and is not expensive. You have to put your rucksack in a locker if you have one before entering. There is also a delicatessant within the Spar where you can buy rabbit or chicken stew, tortilla, calamarie, fresh bread etc. The food is really good and we tried most of it. Again you can eat it at the little cafe or take away. Taxis cost about 4 euros if you are doing a big shop and well worth it. If you want to use a sunbed on the beach it will cost you 9euros for two beds and a brolly so beware! The weather was fantastic but it can be very windy; make sure you wear suntan cream as you will burn! Take a cardigan/jumper for the evenings as it does get quite cold. To me it was a bit like Blackpool with sun, although saying that in April I would go again but stay either north or south of the island. You can go to Correligo by bus, it cost us about 10 euros each and was worth it. You pass huge sand dunes and you can have a lovely meal in the small harbour there. "

• Travel date: 8th May 2011

greqt holiday

Reviewed 26th November 2010

"These pictures are of the real beach club "Lake" resort. the beach club is totaly enclosed in security fencing and is safe although the area is in 4 sections only the "Lakes" area appeared to be in operation at the time I was there, there's a gym, spa, sauna and a very nice swiming pool although the water was very cold but not an issue once you were in, the appartments were cleaned every day with the towels changed except for a sunday. The bar was good fun, staff frendly, 10 min walk to the beach front down the hill and through the under pass. a small diesil road train went from the resort down to the beach and back every 30 mins or so for 1 euro, aircraft that were landing flew slightly overhead for a few hours each day but certainly not intrusive. A good time was had even out of high season. appeares the all inclusive crowd are killing the other areas off though. we were self catering and found the super markets lower down the hill had better prices and selection for food and wine ect, we would go back as our party of 8 had no issues with the place."

• Travel date: 26th November 2010

i enjoyed very much

Reviewed 2nd December 2012

"i have been to this aprtment numerous times,they are cleaned every day,very friendly,lovely beach "

• Travel date: 25th July 2010

please read honest truth!

Reviewed 16th June 2009

"I booked a cheap last minute holiday and overall I had a great holiday but did over look a lot of things . the location is good, 20 min walk down hill to the beach , restaurants and 25/30 mins walk back up the hill. Taxis are about 3 euros each way. There is a spar about 30mins walk away. Recommend going there was food /snack/water are a lot cheaper than the netos and other supermarkets. The apartments are very basic which I expected. First day we arrived we had to wait 2 hours for our room and our back door was broken so had to get fixed. The apartment was ok apart from the ants , shower a bit dodgy , stained but clean bath and a toilet that flushed on its own. Our room didn’t get cleaned and towels were not replaced the whole week , however the cleaner did pop in some loo roll ! One reason I wouldn’t stay in the apartments again is because of other peoples apartments , we were lucky. One apartment was infested with ants and cockroaches and another had a magical bathroom. If you have a shower or go to the loo water appears underneath the tiled floor and forms a little pond in the bathroom. You have a choice of large 3 pools and 2 Jacuzzis .The pools were ok , very cold as they are not heated and the tiles were falling off but these things do not effect me just being honest. The hotel have a few little snack bars , elite bar is great! Food lovely! Reasonable priced and the lady Susan who runs it is great and very helpful! The zanzi bar /restaurant offers an all you can eat on a Saturday for 14euro “all the beautiful food u can want with lots of perfection meat , all the salad and potatoes you would want” it was awful! Everyone I spoke to did not enjoy it. I was sick after I had a bite if the sweaty chicken. The ribs were full of fat! And not a great choice of salad or potatoes. They had an entertainer who was entertaining , very camp and cheesy . He did however notice I wasn’t feeling great after the bite of chicken and announced to the restaurant I had a face like a slapped arse! The owner of the apartments came over to see if I was ok after I had thrown up discreetly in the toilet and again it got announced while I was trying to leave. The owner of the apartments was very rude considering I hadn’t complained and he was trying to blame it on what I had eaten earlier in the day reassuring me HE had brought the food fresh that morning and I was the only ill one. I was trying to pay when the owner of the zanzi bar threw the bill at me and demanded the money ! He was very rude and aggressive towards me. I was trying to pay and wasn’t arguing the bill as I felt awful and couldn’t be bother he continued to shout at me saying that HE brought the food fresh and I was the only one ill! It was like talking to a child trying to explain that it only takes one bit of chicken not to be cooked and I got the luck of the draw. He was very unprofessional and left a lot of people in shock by the way he was acting. This was very embarrassing as a wasn’t making a fuss it was everyone else working there. The zanzi bar has karaoke every night. Full of the locals and watching them try to sing was entertaining! I did go back to the bar once after the food thing but it was very clear I was unwelcome! The owner talked to the other locals about me pointing and staring, didn’t put y karaoke song on and slammed drinks on the table! How professional! Booking trips and car hire is a hell of a lot cheaper booking outside the apartments even though they say its not. We went to the waterpark which was ok. Been to a lot better. Good for children about 7 and under not much for older. They have a wave pool which only comes on at 3pm. Only thing is you have to be on the coach at 3.30. Volcano express trip was great and we heard the zoo was great too. To sum everything up I had a great holiday and was luckily I was only ill for a night! I wouldn’t go back to the same apartments just in case I got one of the bad apartments and because of how rude and aggressive the owner was ! defo go back to fuste!"

• Travel date: 16th June 2009

Ok, But a bit of a pain

Reviewed 23rd April 2009

"Arrived In Fuerteventura last Wednesday 15.04.09, had left knowing that they had been experiencing problems with burglaries and ants ... so bear that in mind as you read on .... was given apartment 56, very nice apartment, but when we got to the back door realised the lock had been busted, we then looked for the safe and there wasnt one, it was quite obvious the apartment had been broken into at some point and had not been made safe after, so we requested we get moved, which we were straight away. The apartment we were shown to was not as nice, the first one had been refurbished but no 26 was quite old and tatty and didnt look very clean, when we went into the bathroom we could see alot of ants by the toilet. We managed to block the holes and clean up and though everything was ok, the next day after being out we came back to find the bath towel and bath covered in ants, so yet again went to complain and requested to be moved. We also kept coming across small cockroaches that ran out of somewhere in the kitchen and the various door frames. At this point i wasnt very amused as i explained surely to ask for an apartment that we could secure, had a safe and wsnt filled with ants, wasnt too much to ask. We then got moved to no 21, nice apartment, better condition that no 26, still not brilliantly clean,but pretty nice. All i can say is if you complain you will get moved, its quite clear they have nicer apartments around, they are in 3 sections Fuerteventura beach club, Elite fuerteventura beach club and Monticastillo Beach Club. We had paid for Fuerteventura Beach Club, but ended up in Elite, which ironically seemed to be the much shabbier apartments. Due to hardly having any people over there at the moment (as they have been hit by the recession) they dont seem to be moving people to the nicer apartments, which to me seemed crazy. There not getting the people out there, but when they are there they arent treating them well enough for them to go back or 2 recommend to other people! I wouldnt say the apartments were clean and also when we were told we would have cleaners in, they turnedup once in the week, when we werent there, but didnt even sweep the floor. We have been told the break in problem is due to morocans coming over to the island, but because they are illegal they cant get work, they are targeting holiday villas, but the are opportunists. They will go in if you leave a door or window open, so its common sense to keep everything locked, just make sure you can lock it! "

• Travel date: 23rd April 2009

Do not book with Ola Holidays.

Reviewed 19th January 2009

"We booked a cheap holiday through Ola holidays in what we were told was a 3 star self catering villa. When we got there, we were informed it was 2 star, not 3. The bed was made of a stained, very thin matress, through which you could feel the wood beneath. The toilet was filthy and smelly. My husband sat down on the sofa, which was a metal frame, thin piece of stained foam with a sheet over it and went straight through onto the floor. We also discovered that the front door had been kicked in, meaning that the lock could just be pushed open. The outside light was already broken. Devestated, we decided that we could not stay there. We went to reception and were told that not all the rooms were like that. There are some that are privately owned and the 3 star ones are actaully on a seperate complex called MountCastillo Apartments. The receptionist realised how upset we were and said we could upgrade for free the next day. We agreed and spent the most uncomfortable and scary night I have ever spent anywhere! The next day, we were upgraded late in the afternoon, thus wasting a whole day and having nowhere to rest after a mostly sleepless night. Luckily, the new apartment was much better. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom clean, which I think is all you can ask for on a budget holiday. I would not advise anyone to book into the complex as there are far better hotels in the area and judging from the prices of food, it is probably cheaper to go half board or even all inclusive. A packet of six rashers of bacon was 4 euros. Fuerteventura is a lovely island. I would especially recommend La Bodeigta, an italian in the centre, which was amazing and Pierros is good for nightlife. They have a wonderful bar singer called Brian Ransom, who can sing and play any guitar song shouted out to him. It is abit like Little England though!"

• Travel date: 19th January 2009

Hotels near Fuerteventura Beach Club

Top traveller tips for Fuerteventura Beach Club

• by Norman S

"lots of bars and resturants,shops to choose from,there are lots of trips to choose from even if you have kids so would recommend that,lovely..."

• by rose

"relaxing/family/hot all year"

• by Emme

"Walking to Atlantico shopping centre along the beach is lovely. Nice restuarant on jetty out to sea"

Fuerteventura Beach Club is also called