About Hotel Bon Repos

• spanish amenities
  • hot tub
  • paid internet
  • dutch amenities
  • free public parking nearby
  • billiards
  • snorkeling amenities
  • adults only amenities

Good
Good

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Hote...

Reviewed Wed 30th of June 2004

"I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Hotel Bon Repos. The hotel was closely run and all the staff were very friendly and easy to approach.

The atmosphere was calm and relaxing, (especially at night time) and the view from my balcony overlooked the beach and all of Santa Ponsa Bay.

Our room was spacious and kept exceptionally clean by the hotel staff and was up to date considering the age of the building. The only complaint about the room was that there was no air conditioning but fans were available at a small supplement.

There was a large sun bathing area and the bar facilities were right next to the pool.

The location of the hotel was only a short walk from the from the town centre and pricing of restaurants and bars were not overly expensive.

I would recommend this hotel to couples young and old as it caters for all ages. A good holiday experience."

• Travel date: Wed 30th of June 2004

The hotel was basic but we only paid £1...

Reviewed Mon 31st of May 2004

"The hotel was basic but we only paid £185 for the package including flight, transfers, breakfast and room. The lady in travel agent made sure we had a good room. In fact we had one of the best! For the price the hotel was ok but I wouldn’t pay anymore!

The pool is small and there is a space for sun bathing but not a lot! The bar staff aren’t helpful. You can’t eat or drink you re food near the pool area and the bars are very expensive.

If you stay here don t take a basement room as we made friends with some people and they hated their room.

Its ideal for couples on a budget that won t spend a lot of time in hotel. Average but we had a great holiday island is brilliant and resort Santa Ponsa is good!!"

• Travel date: Mon 31st of May 2004