This hotel is now closed.

Fiesta Beach Apartments

Cards 15

Hotels near Fiesta Beach Apartments

Fiesta Beach Apartments

1* if your lucky

Reviewed 16th June 2011

"Just got back from a 10 day break at the Fiesta Beach Apartments and have never been to a place like this before. On arrival with my husband and 5 year old daughter at 10.30pm we were told to check in at the Gran Playa Hotel, we were given a key to our apartment and taken across the road, the receptionist tried to open the door in which we found the lock to be broken. She went back to the hotel and returned with another 3 sets of keys for other apartments one of which someone was still using, the others were still to be cleaned as the bed sheets were not changed. She then went back across the road and brought another set of keys to an apartment which you could not swing a cat in. We stayed there for the night and was told to go to reception in the morning to return to the original room in which the lock would be fixed. We had no water the bar in the hotel shut at 11.00pm. The next day we went across to the hotel and we were told that the maintenace man would fix the lock "sometime today" and return to them in a few hours. Not the best start to the holiday. Once in the apartment at 16.00 pm the next day I went to make some pasta for my daughter, switched on the cooker and the electricty went out, another trip to the hotel, to be told someone would be across later. After 2 trips over to the hotel about the electricty someone finaly turned up, this happened twice on our stay. The pool was a danger my daughter cut her foot on the broken tiles at the bottom of the pool as there were loads of tiles missing. Would we go back to Fiesta Beach Apts.......NOT A CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

• Travel date: 11th June 2011

Dirty

Reviewed 10th June 2011

"The whole holiday our toilet flooded our bathroom which we was told would be fixed daily but no one turned up, we asked for the bathroom floor to be cleaned as the toilet was overflowing continuously but this did not even happen, had no cooker for the week as we was continuously told it would be fixed, we were situated next to the boiler room which made loud banging noises the whole week and to top it off no hot water, not tht our bathroom was really usable! Half way through the holiday I became violently sick and am still really I'll now, probably the unhygienic state of the apartment!"

• Travel date: 9th June 2011

holiday from hell

Reviewed 25th May 2011

"no toilet for 3 days. no cooking for full week.could not make a cup of tea.cold water for full week.booked into gran playa but on arrival told they were full. sent 2 fiesta beach.nightmare.got feedback from 6 other visitors who had the same problems.i can supply e-mails and phone numbers.had 2 get taxi 2 airport because coach was one hour early.80euros.resort was great,rest was a nightmare.self catering had 2 bin all the food "

• Travel date: 24th May 2011

dreadful!!

Reviewed 18th May 2011

"visited with my boyfriend and 14 month old son and would never return and chatting to others on holiday in the same hotel i dont believe they would either. On arriving at 12 noon we had to wait 3 hours for our room as is wasnt ready. room was old and dirty, toilet didnt flush and smelt, fridge was rusty and didnt close, bathroom was full of mould and mildew, bedding was never changed cleaner only came once to make beds and sweep floor, pool was dirty and pool bar never open, hot water tap ran just to say warm, we were self catering and the only things we had was 2 hobs and a few old scruffy pots and pans- no microwave, kettle, toaster, grill. worst hotel we have ever stayed."

• Travel date: 18th May 2011

Never again!!!

Reviewed 17th May 2011

"I took my two teenage daughters with me for a weeks relaxing break. We got one good nights sleep out of the seven nights we had to spend there. Fiesta Beach apartments are the most noisy i have ever stayed in. the walls are paper thin we could hear our neighbours both upstairs and to the sides every move including using the toilet. There was also a dog in a garden in the mioddle of the complex that barked all night every night. The apartments were very very basic, the kettle is a pot you have to put on the stove, there is no micowave or propper pots and pans. The Tv has to be rented for 15 euros a week and you only get one channel!! The shower was luke warm and dirty. The cleaner came in twice just to change the towels and empty the bin. No cleaning was done. If you are wanting a cheap break and don't mind roughting it then this place is ok as it is in a great location for Sa Coma, but if you can afford to pay a little more then please do so!! "

• Travel date: 16th May 2011

Never again

Reviewed 1st September 2010

"Was never so shocked as when i eventually found our apartment we were just given the key from the hotel over the road told our room was room 8 find it yourself it is just down the road the room to say the least was basic nothing in it only thousands of ants it was dirty and smelly doors hanging off the pool was dirty the pump was broken for three days and everbodies dirty suncream was floating on top of the water 4 children in one week all had ear infections through going in the pool it cost the parents nearly 200 euros in doctors fees.in two weeks the bed linen was never changed and the towels were just thrown on the floor plenty of complaints were made to the hotel reception but the staff were not helpful i would think twice before booking and wasting your money "

• Travel date: 30th August 2010

maybe a 2 star at best.

Reviewed 12th August 2010

"outdated 40 years old at least,the roof was covered in squashed bugs about 15 of them,no attempt to clean them had been made,the hot water was luke warm,the toilet hardly flushed the pool is dirty,the staff are decent,the hotel night porter is a very nice chap,the food is next to awful,unless you like donughts with icing on for breakfast,the suasages were rock hard,never had a hard sausage before in fourty years,the eggs are green scrambled green,fried ones are black,evening meals only eat the chicken,everything else dried out.bedroom sheets are cleaned every other day,curtains fourty years old,good location,500 metres to beach 100 metres to shops,eating out most places are good 8/10,pizzas are massive have one to share between two adults,great food at the irish bar,the tapas great,best place we visited was sarenal got everything there,obviously alcudia is good,but sarenal the are by the airport is great."

• Travel date: 12th August 2010

convienient apartments but very basic cooking amenities

Reviewed 12th August 2010

"We went to these appartments and it first they seemd basic but liveable. Pros were they are close to local supermarkets and not far from the beach. My son also enjoyed the pool just around the corner where he could play with children from the other apartments. The sheets and the towels were changed twice during the week we stayed (late July) Cons However the dogs in this residential area seemed to bark every five minutes, the hot water didn't work until day 5 of the holiday and on the 7th day the toulet had a breakdown. Yes it was cheap but for cooking facilities we had a kettle (without a lid) and of the two electric hobs (no oven) only one worked during the whole time we were there. My wife said it was so basic felt like she was out camping with the youth club again. The hotel Grand Playa receceptionists (from whom you pick up the keys and who deal with compalints and queries) seemed emabarrased by the lack of hot water, and when I took one bag of washing for a service wash(10 Euros)I came back next day to find they'd done two washes (as there were two white pants in there)so had to pay 20 Euros to get my washing back. The town of Sa Coma is briliant for families but we wouldn't go back to these apartments again - just find somewhere with better facilities. "

• Travel date: 11th August 2010

Its up to you

Reviewed 12th August 2010

"Sa Coma is a purpose built resort, with a beautiful beach, a good selection and variety of bars. A large and varied chose of restaurants. A good and wide selection of shops offering everything from kiss me quick hats to designer items. The chose of accommodation is good, with hotels, apart-hotels, apartments and villas, generally of a high slandered. But unfortunately we cannot say that about the Fiesta Beach Apartment. Firstly give credit were it is due, the manager of the Playa Grand hotel (which runs the apartment complex) was very helpful, friendly and professional (as were the reception staff) in moving us after I had to complain regarding the noise from the swimming pool pump house, which went on all night. I would suggest to the Hotel that they give there guest a map so that they can find there way around the complex when they book in at night as it is very difficult to see the numbers of the apartments in the poor lighting. If you want hot water shower or bath early as there seem a limited amount of hot water. The cleanliness of the pool left a lot to be desired. It would have been nice to have the poolside bar open at some point. The maid service is as stated three times a week, the standard of there work leaves a lot to the imagination. The state of the apartment left a little to be desired. I would have liked a fridge that worked, a television, a microwave, air-con, mini-bar, clean walls. You may think that I am being fussy but on the Fiesta Beach Apartment web site they do state that each apartment has; A television, A microwave, Air-con, Mini-bar"

• Travel date: 4th August 2010

You get what you pay for

Reviewed 25th May 2010

"My husband and I had booked 1 week SC in Bouganville but were told just days before that we could not have these appts and had to choosed between Fiesta Beach Appts or Europa Appts. Of the 2, the Fiesta seemed to be the best of a bad lot. On arriving late at night there was no one there, but a notice on the gate telling us we were in Appt No:8. The appartment was very basic but very clean. Our balcony overlooked the pool which I wouldn't have let my dog swim in !It was filthy. We were the only occupants in the entire complex, and that may have been why there was no hot water! However, on the plus side, we did only pay £120 for the entire week, and as i said it was very clean, bed linen changed twice in the time we were there, the towels replaced daily. We were a 5 minute walk from the lovely resort and the appartments were in a very quiet area. As a base it was ideal, I think we got our money's worth"

• Travel date: 19th May 2010

not that bad

Reviewed 1st June 2009

"pros: very cheap (when I booked, it was, like, second cheapest option i have found on whole Mallorca) relatively quiet street not far from beach apartment large enough clean fridge, TV, decent bathroom nice personnel, everybody smiling all the time food was very average, not delicious, but edible. cons: swimming pool so dirty you cant see the bottom kitchen equipment (knives, plates etc.) very random and incomplete no warm tap water (problem was fixed soon during our stay though) NO security. there is no reception at the apartments (there is one only at the hotel where you eat), very few lights at night and gate to the complex has no lock, its wide open 24h. overall impression is like a big red WELCOME for any potential thieves. There were no actual problems though, I didnt hear about any thefts. overall, I was positively surprised, because after reading this reviews, I thought I am going into a pig stall or something. Swimming pool was horrible, but who needs a pool if you have beautiful sea nearby, lol. dont expect wonders and you wont be dissapointed. as for the security, go for a top floor apartment, if possible, those definitely feel safer. "

• Travel date: 1st June 2009

when i read other reviews about these ap...

Reviewed 29th August 2008

"when i read other reviews about these appartments i wanted to cry. we hadn't checked any before we booked. but to my great suprise they were ok. they were clean but very basic. the manager of the complex was very friendly and helpfull. he also was realy good with the kids. the maid came every other day with clean towls and bedding. the bed setee was quite uncomfortable but we pulled the matress off for the kids and all slept in the bedroom which was fine. you had to hire a kettle if you wanted one but we coped without, as we had a micowave and hob. it was hot at night without air con but rather than hiring a fan from the hotel we would sugest you go to the hypremarket and buy one for 15 euros. the pool needed some work on it but was clean and well maintained. sa coma itself we couldn't fault, we loved it. the beach was fantastic. everywhere was clean and the sea was shallow ideal for familys.food was varied childrens menus not so good bit limeted. sillott only about a 15 min walk and worth a look. also boat trip to cavos de drack well worth it. all in all we had a good holiday and would go to sa coma again. "

• Travel date: 29th August 2008

Hotels near Fiesta Beach Apartments

Top traveller tips for Fiesta Beach Apartments

• by Nora

"Don't stay at fiesta beach apartments"

• by Gill Oliver

"sa coma lovely with gorgeous beach"

• by bev

"Go and stay in another hotel"

• by johnson

"dont go unless your ex-army."