Romantic Hotel

Paseo Londres s/n, 07470 Port de Pollenca, Majorca Spain

great hotel

"We have just returned from 2 week stay at the hotel Romantic and would recommend it to any one, I can,t understand why it is only a 2 star,granted ther is no pool but you can use the one at Pollensa Park which is only a few minutes walk away. The staff are friendly and helpful,the rooms spacious and clean. the food is excellent with plenty of choice at both breakfast and evening meal. The weather was,nt brilliant but the local buses stop outside the hotel and are plentiful and generally on time. we visited Pollensa, and climbed all 365 steps, alcudia both for the market and the old town. We also caught the local bus to Formanter the road was very windy but the views are brilliant. If you are thinking of visiting this hotel i am sure you wont be disappointed."

• Travel date: Wed 11th of June 2008

Nice little Hotel

"A nice little hotel set abit further out from the centre, but right on the beach front, seperated by the main road as the whole front is. Reasonable value for money, room was comfortable and clean with a/c, food was fine and staff were mostly very friendly. Our room had decent views over the mountains and beach, but there was a loud a/c/ unit from the next door restaurant which would probably have been an issue if we were on a lower floor. We did have access to another hotel's pool, but it was very busy and we didn't need it when so close to a lovely beach. A huge choice of places to eat and drink and on the front and in the centre. The centre was a bit of a trek, about 20 minutes, but nice along the sea front, and lots of places to eat and drink along there anyway if you aren't up to walking all the way.

Overall would recommend the hotel and Pollenca itself."

• Travel date: Mon 26th of May 2008

Cheap and Cheerful

"Me and my boyfriend went to the Hotel Romantic in September for my 21st, it was a late deal off the internet and was good value for money. The rooms are very standard and could do with updating, but served their purpose. The beach is right outside your door, and it is a lovely beach, that is not too crowded. It has a little beach hut outside your hotel for meals at dinner times which was good as we were half board. The food in the hotel was really nice, loads of choice everynight, I am a fussy eater and there was always something for me to eat. The only little thing I would say bothered me was the 15 minute walk to the center, where the bars, restaurants and shops were. It would have been nicer to be close, but if you dont mind the walk then its really good value for money. It is not for young singles or familys though, it is FULL of older couples. ( I felt we were being stared at because we were young!) and also got locked out of our hotel one night after going to watch a show that finished at 1am, which resulted in my boyfriend having to wake up the night porter to let us in, who was sleeping in the kitchen! haha."

• Travel date: Wed 6th of February 2008

Great location

Good

"We have just returned from a very enjoyable stay at this hotel.A mix of ages from 1 year up to 70.
The hotel staff,food variety and rooms were all better than we expected from what is a 2 star hotel.A beautiful beach across the road and a leisurely stroll into the main restaurant/bar areas.
I would recommend this hotel for those of a more mature age looking for an enjoyable stay in a basic but clean hotel"

• Travel date: Tue 18th of September 2007

brill

"Our first stay here but will not be the last. Ideal for the more mature couples not really a family hotel though families welcome.Beautifull beach right outside. Food above standard.Rooms air conditioned and very comfortble.Easy for transport all inall good location lovely hotel."

• Travel date: Fri 31st of August 2007

my second home

Good

"This is a wonderful hotel, I may have a few alterer motives as this is the hotel my grandpearents took me to all those years ago.
We promised to take my nan back here and were happy to say that the staff made here feel wonderful, they are all friendly and help with any requests.
The hotel is only a 2 star but it is comftable, with air con or heating, clean and working bathroom, beds changed, well sheets changed daily with new towels when you put yours on the floor to request them. it doesn't have a pool but it does have the sea across the road no more than 10 meters from the hotel.
Buffet is of a good standard as is breakfast, i could quite easily move in here."

• Travel date: Tue 13th of March 2007

very quiet

Good

"i have just returned from hotel romantic in majorca porto pollensa i found a exellant [email protected] v-clean both really good, the beach v-good it was in front of the hotel just over the road this hotel was 2, star but a lot better a draw back to the holiday is we hired a car in u/k all paid for, inclusive plus ins and 2,nd driver, the carhire rep came and ask for 75eur we told him it was all paid for but still wanted 75eur so we cancelled contract it is better hire car in resort at no x-tra cost, beware he said it was ins waver from 485eurs, i hope this rev helps."

• Travel date: Fri 6th of October 2006

great place to stay

"well worth visiting great cafe culture resort and the hotel across the road on the beach we was worried about the food before travelling but was pleasantly surprised if you stay here you will have no problems im sure"

• Travel date: Mon 28th of August 2006

Great Hotel - recommended

"We stayed here in April 06 and despite not having a swimming pool the place is very good value. This is a hotel which definitely caters for the older holiday maker - no rush or Reps screaming around - just quiet, well located and on the beach! The walk to the main bars is ten minutes along the sea front. Food was excellent and would definitely re-visit."

• Travel date: Sun 30th of April 2006

Super spanish hotel!

"My husband and I decided to go to Hotel Romantic in September ,after years of having to travel in school holidays.The hotel was wonderful and the staff very helpful and pleasant. It was a "typical" spanish hotel, very clean and comfortable without the "brashness" of the more modern and bigger hotels.The food was extremely good with plenty of choice each day. The hotel certainly deserves more than the 2 star rating that it has! We were fortunate enough to have a sea view room and this definitely added to the stay !! The only "downside" was the time of year!!! It was like a pensioners convention !!! Most of them had been going to this hotel for years!!!Whilst I have nothing against pensioners,they did tend to "crowd" the dining rooms for meals making it difficult to get a seat!!! I would definitely go to this hotel again but I would not choose this time of year again!! I am sure that June,July and August are much better!!!"

• Travel date: Thu 22nd of September 2005

Long weekend

Good

"Cheap and basic room O.K for a week .Location is great ,just opposite the best part of the beach.Breakfast is far better than expected at the price paid for a long weekend break.."

• Travel date: Sun 23rd of September 2012

Excellent hotel. Will Stay Again.

"We did not expect much from this hotel, this was a budget holiday, not our main annual trip.booked this hotel for its seafront location. Very good value. The rooms were very well serviced, clean and well-kept. The food was typical Spanish fare but well presented and more choices than most. The restaurant was spotless and the chef toured the dining room regularly to see everything was ok. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful, they could not do enough for you, in fact. Bar staff were pleasant and helpful, very nice friendly atmosphere throughout.
We would definitely go there again and would love to see the same obliging faces when we do. We hope you have the same pleasant experience."

• Travel date: Tue 22nd of September 2009

Hotels near Romantic Hotel

Stayed at Romantic Hotel? Share your insight.

Top traveller tips for Romantic Hotel

• Margaret H by Margaret H

"Getting out and about, touring the mountains in the hire car. Loved the hotel and the location. "

Romantic Hotel is also called